PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: ECONOMY CHECK!

pikachief
Jul 17, 2007, 12:24 AM
so hows the economy on PSU going? i know a gourp of about 10 people who will go on PSU as soon as our friend goes on.

he doesnt want to go back because of the money problem. so is the money problem getting better? he says if the photon selling thing is good then he'll go back on for sure.

but about everything what do things usually sell for on the PC version?

Mayu
Jul 17, 2007, 12:27 AM
Photons: Retarded still EVER since day of the hackers -_- Due to the remaining haxeta what we all have
All Ele Photons but Ice and Ground: 15k-35k on average
PER
Ice: 50-60k FOR SOME reason
Ground: 40-50k I ono why

The money problem hmm... I don't know what to tell you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Buyable NPC stuff: ummm Either people think that no one checks the NPC Store price or they just o.0 aren't smart?
Most NPC Buyable stuff range to about 100k or more for some reason -_-

Sekani
Jul 17, 2007, 12:50 AM
Ironically I saw vulcaline for sale in Kitty's (aka Pikachief's) shop yesterday for 9000 meseta, along with a few other overpriced items. NPC price is 8000. Until you fix this travesty, you're not allowed to discuss any economy.

Alura
Jul 17, 2007, 01:00 AM
well so far ive been lucky and finding photons alot of them for 5k or less. its getting better its just noobs overprince.

Zael
Jul 17, 2007, 01:01 AM
30-40k photons are certainly a nice change from the good ol' days of 100k per photon D:

pikachief
Jul 17, 2007, 01:13 AM
On 2007-07-16 22:50, Sekani wrote:
Ironically I saw vulcaline for sale in Kitty's (aka Pikachief's) shop yesterday for 9000 meseta, along with a few other overpriced items. NPC price is 8000. Until you fix this travesty, you're not allowed to discuss any economy.

lol i dont knwo what sells for what http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif i should check! i've never checked shops for sythn materails http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif i just set the price and if it sells then i keep it if not then i lower. i didnt know it went for 8k in NPC it was selling at 9K http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

tomarow morning i will go online and price it for 7k like i should http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif thank you for telling me

Almighty_Envy
Jul 17, 2007, 01:19 AM
On 2007-07-16 22:27, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
Photons: Retarded still EVER since day of the hackers -_- Due to the remaining haxeta what we all have
All Ele Photons but Ice and Ground: 15k-35k on average
PER
Ice: 50-60k FOR SOME reason
Ground: 40-50k I ono why

I sell photons for real cheap under Dark Eclipse...

Mayu
Jul 17, 2007, 01:21 AM
Mine all mine!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Wallin
Jul 17, 2007, 01:22 AM
I only sell mine for 10k, I don't believe in that 50k crap. Seriously, 50,000 meseta - five runs of HSM for a single photon? Insanity! (That and for some reason when I raise my prices even a little, suddenly everyone stops coming to my shop) I only have 50k on me right now, and that's all going toward raising my tech PM, so I don't understand how people can afford to throw money around on photons. I'm probably getting ripped off, but I guess I'm just an impatient sucker then, oh wells. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mayu
Jul 17, 2007, 01:24 AM
*face palm*

I get desperate but the most photons I bought were mmm

70K PER Ray photons 99 -_-

It was horrible :_;

but I think I got a 44% Ice muktrand outa it soooo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

VanHalen
Jul 17, 2007, 01:25 AM
I saw some 7* claws going for 15K.
I sell stuff pretty cheap if I have things to spare. Photons, weapons, etc. I just take prices from Story mode or network mode NPCs and lower them.

Prices in other stores in terms of weapons(I don't check for materials) are pretty fair.

Almighty_Envy
Jul 17, 2007, 01:26 AM
Idk how much i sell mine for.

All i know is my stuff is really cheap.

Ive sold alot of photons but dont have much money to show for it =/

AlphaDragoon
Jul 17, 2007, 01:27 AM
30,000?! I sell photons for 5,000 a piece, you mofos are ripping people off. XD

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 17, 2007, 01:28 AM
Money is no longer a problem.

February
Jul 17, 2007, 01:28 AM
I usually sell A Rank weapons with an element on them for the cost of the board. I hate going through looking at other's prices, just to put my stuff up

Wallin
Jul 17, 2007, 01:31 AM
Yeah, well the photons are unfortunately going out a lot quicker for me than their coming in, and since I have no idea what to sell my Frying Pan, or if I should even sell it at all, I'll take what I can get. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Zael
Jul 17, 2007, 01:35 AM
I still think money is somewhat a problem, although not as bad as it used to be. The economy here is still nowhere near as close to 360s.

Cz
Jul 17, 2007, 01:57 AM
instead of spending your money on players' shop, I recommend just hunting for the materials and boards to make your stuffs. I can farm a lot of elemental photons by just playing by myself. I will never waste my time searching through players' shop unless it is something i really need.

If your friend quit because of the money problem, he/she shouldnt concern about what people selling at their shop in the first place. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BunnyGirl on 2007-07-17 00:06 ]</font>

pikachief
Jul 17, 2007, 03:02 AM
On 2007-07-16 23:57, BunnyGirl wrote:
instead of spending your money on players' shop, I recommend just hunting for the materials and boards to make your stuffs. I can farm a lot of elemental photons by just playing by myself. I will never waste my time searching through players' shop unless it is something i really need.

If your friend quit because of the money problem, he/she shouldnt concern about what people selling at their shop in the first place. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BunnyGirl on 2007-07-17 00:06 ]</font>

tahts what i meant, hes concerned about shop prices and how insanly highg they are for no good reason

Kimil
Jul 17, 2007, 03:06 AM
I sell Photons at 200 -.- no 200k, just 200

The big problem with the way player shops are made, is there's no option to sort by date. The ones we all see up are from way back in march, the ones that never sold -.-

Tekershee
Jul 17, 2007, 04:12 AM
I saw Gra-Photons for about 5-7k, sometimes even cheaper like 1k!

relentless
Jul 17, 2007, 04:24 AM
I don't buy them, I only know that they're hella expensive. <.<
I don't synth too often, but when I do, I have enough photons for that purpose, I got like at least one batch of each photon. (My bans overpowered my amount of megis lol)

Eligaz
Jul 17, 2007, 04:29 AM
The economy is recovering. Some people still overprice stuff, but finding photons for decent prices isn't that hard. Also, the price on normal weapons has been reduced considerably and you rarely see people overprice them.

The major problem is people selling cheap NPC materials for insane prices. Probably thinking there's always someone they can trick or they're simply clueless themselves.

There are still some people running around with large amounts of haxeta. However, without a source for more they have little impact on the economy as they probably only use the money for themselves and can't afford to keep spreading the shit. The days when someone would buy an item for 99 mil and fuel the economy more illegit meseta are gone, thankfully.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eligaz on 2007-07-17 02:32 ]</font>

Mewn
Jul 17, 2007, 05:58 AM
The main problem really, is that while there are shops pricing stuff at decent prices, they're inevitably crowded out by massive overpricers.

Hopefully AoI will improve the system so it's easier to find the cheap shops, that might encourage a bit of a price war.

Tekershee
Jul 17, 2007, 06:17 AM
Yeah, when I synth, I just go to the shop rather than search through a million shops :/

AC9breaker
Jul 17, 2007, 09:01 AM
The economy on PC/ps2 is perfect now. There is a good deal of money in the system that its much easier to make money. At the the same time, there isn't enough money in the system that it is completely worthless. In fact several people Are willing to sell rares for the right amount of Meseta. Now is the perfect time to getintothegame.

EspioKaos
Jul 17, 2007, 09:07 AM
On 2007-07-17 03:58, Mewn wrote:
The main problem really, is that while there are shops pricing stuff at decent prices, they're inevitably crowded out by massive overpricers.

Hopefully AoI will improve the system so it's easier to find the cheap shops, that might encourage a bit of a price war.

Very true. I, too, hope to see some shop improvements with the expansion. Something like a price range added to the search would help quite a bit so you could weed out folks who are just storing stuff by setting the price at 99,999,999 meseta.

I've more or less given up selling non-NPC photons in my shop. After having a few people buy my fairly-priced photons (750 - 1000 meseta) just to resell them at their shop for ridiculous amounts... No, screw that. I'm not taking part in that game anymore.

Archmagus
Jul 17, 2007, 09:12 AM
My shop(it's under the ID "Moondance") has been selling most photons for under 2k. The only reason I've been doing that is by comparing it to other prices out there. I always try to meet or beat the lowest price I find unless it's super low. I saw a shop that sold Ban and Zon phtons for 50 meseta each. Maybe he was being nice but I don't think he really knew what the photons were worth. I see lots of shops selling any type of elemental phtons for 10k and up, which is ridiculous since I've seen too many shops that will give you a much more fair price.

I think the economy is fine. If you actually search for a few minutes you can probably find a fair price for the item you are searching for and if you're selling, with some pre-market research(not a whole lot, just some) you can set competitive prices and still make a bundle. I feel I sell my items for what they're really worth.

I don't understand why someone would buy a megi-photon for 10k. That's why mine are 500(no k). I saw someone else selling them for 750 so... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Yep! I advertised.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Archmagus on 2007-07-17 07:15 ]</font>

jayster
Jul 17, 2007, 09:40 AM
Even the 360 economy is messed up. Well not messed up, but everything has went through the roof in prices.

Iv played since release day and back in the day I could find every photon 50 meseta. Then ray photons were at most 500 meseta. Now today, they'll cost you 3k-5k. I bought a me / quick for 1 million back in the day. I saw 18% ice crea doubles 1 million back in the day. And much more.

Packrat
Jul 17, 2007, 09:49 AM
I see most photons at shops going from 1k-5k. The others are the expensive shops still selling from the haxeta days. Most A rank are about 10-20% cheaper than they used to be too, so that's good.. >_<

Sekani
Jul 17, 2007, 10:40 AM
On 2007-07-17 07:40, jayster wrote:
Even the 360 economy is messed up. Well not messed up, but everything has went through the roof in prices.

Iv played since release day and back in the day I could find every photon 50 meseta. Then ray photons were at most 500 meseta. Now today, they'll cost you 3k-5k. I bought a me / quick for 1 million back in the day. I saw 18% ice crea doubles 1 million back in the day. And much more.

It's too easy to make money now. I wouldn't be surprised if our prices matched those on PC/PS2 across the board within a couple of months.

Ray-photons for 9k still irritate me.

Kietrinia
Jul 17, 2007, 10:46 AM
I sell all my elemental photons for 5k or less. I sell Im-Photons, El-Photons, and normal Photons for 40 meseta each (NPC price is 100 FYI). Anything higher is just plain silly with how often they all drop. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

On 2007-07-16 22:50, Sekani wrote:
Ironically I saw vulcaline for sale in Kitty's (aka Pikachief's) shop yesterday for 9000 meseta, along with a few other overpriced items. NPC price is 8000.It's very frustrating for those of us who need materials. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kietrinia on 2007-07-17 08:48 ]</font>

Sekani
Jul 17, 2007, 10:51 AM
On 2007-07-17 08:46, Kietrinia wrote:
It's very frustrating for those of us who need materials. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Seriously. I sell vulcaline for 3500 myself, but I'm tempted to stop doing that since no one will afford me the same courtesy when I need something.

The hell with player shops anyway. NPC is getting almost all of my business from now on.

McLaughlin
Jul 17, 2007, 11:18 AM
On 2007-07-17 08:40, Sekani wrote:

It's too easy to make money now. I wouldn't be surprised if our prices matched those on PC/PS2 across the board within a couple of months.

Only retards buy them for that much though. I won't pay more than 1000 for a Ray Photon.

The NPC gets all my business (barring Vestaline and Ebon purchases) anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-07-17 09:25 ]</font>

Kimil
Jul 17, 2007, 11:20 AM
On 2007-07-17 09:18, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

On 2007-07-17 08:40, Sekani wrote:

Only retards by them for that much though. I won't pay more than 1000 for a Ray Photon.

The NPC gets all my business (barring Vestaline and Ebon purchases) anyway.

Hmm, this reminds me of Our Server Back in Deceber, before Haxeta. People were Complaining about Ray Photons goin for 5k lol

Kietrinia
Jul 17, 2007, 11:26 AM
The NPCs don't sell elemental photons I don't think(?)

redroses
Jul 17, 2007, 11:29 AM
I sell all of my photons for 2.5k
except Megi, which i sell for 500

I just don't really know if thats too much or too less. Because I see people selling photons for 50 k o_O
So for me its kinda confusing. And by photons or stuff you cant buy in NPC shops, I do not know how to price my items right.

Kietrinia
Jul 17, 2007, 11:32 AM
I think you can actually find an NPC price for anything.

NPCs buy back at 5% of their selling price (to the nearest whole meseta) on most items that you can buy. Just take whatever they're willing to buy something for, multiply by 20, and you're all set.

Of course, NPCs can't tell the different between a Grinder A+2 and +10, nor can they tell the difference between grinded and ungrinded weapons. You're on your own for figuring that out. I use player shops and a lil bit of finance and business statistics to find those prices myself. ^-^

Mr_Confused
Jul 17, 2007, 11:53 AM
for some reason ray-photons on 360 are like 5k now. i think they still believe in icebreak

Almighty_Envy
Jul 17, 2007, 12:01 PM
We need a search by price range function http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

That would make life sooooo much easier.

XenithFlare
Jul 17, 2007, 12:03 PM
I've been saying it since photon prices started rising; elemental photons selling in NPC shops would solve everything.

Almighty_Envy
Jul 17, 2007, 12:04 PM
On 2007-07-17 10:03, XenithFlare wrote:
I've been saying it since photon prices started rising; elemental photons selling in NPC shops would solve everything.

That would be <3

drizzle
Jul 17, 2007, 12:36 PM
Prices will only go up from here; new missions and events give quite a bit of meseta. It's so much easier to make money without cheating now; even level 20-30 characters can easily afford 7* weaponry thanks to a certain new party mission.

You won't ever get rid of overpriced items in shops though, that's because people can't be bothered to check what an item is worth. You find these items a lot because nobody buys them. The good priced items sell fast. This has nothing to do with any economy.

-Rune-
Jul 17, 2007, 03:57 PM
You people are strange o.o or lzy, I find Photons of all ele's for 7k and less easily <.<;... (truthfully free since I dun buy them from Player shops anyway) xD

mrlion
Jul 17, 2007, 04:01 PM
Wouldn't it makes sense to make some sort of "blue book" on this website for prices on stuff? Like we make a set price and the people vote on it should it be higher or lower...you know?

Maverynthia
Jul 17, 2007, 05:58 PM
I was informed to sell my photons for around 5k, so I'm not sure to drop the price or keep the price. Considering I still see ads for 10k photons and 80k kubara wood.

Archmagus
Jul 17, 2007, 06:35 PM
Again, do some research on how to price your items. Don't know at what price to put an item? See where other players have priced it and from there make your own judgement. I do agree that we see a lot of photons and whatnot being sold for 50k or more still because yes, when they are sold cheaper they get bought out very quickly.

Maverynthia
Jul 17, 2007, 07:14 PM
Bought out really quickly? Mine sit on the racks collecting dust...