PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Which is your favorite type?

majorgamer55
Jul 17, 2007, 01:23 PM
Vote for your favorite PSU type!
VOTE NAO!!!
Thank you! ^-^

DoubleK93
Jul 17, 2007, 01:59 PM
I dont have any. I can alternate between any type there is.

Zael
Jul 17, 2007, 02:00 PM
Definitely Fortegunner

beatrixkiddo
Jul 17, 2007, 02:11 PM
Wartecher is one of the most fun, even if it's not too good. My favorite, however, is Fortefighter. BIG NUMBERS!

Kylie
Jul 17, 2007, 02:13 PM
Fighgunner, fighting and gunning is a nice blend.

malice_nyc
Jul 17, 2007, 02:15 PM
Fighgunner, fast melee + guns + traps is the best combo there is. Second is Fortetecher, because techs + bullets is the second-best combo.

Archmagus
Jul 17, 2007, 02:59 PM
Fortecher! High damage techs plus great support potential makes me happy. Lets not forget about the bow and arrow either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Archmagus on 2007-07-17 13:00 ]</font>

Mayu
Jul 17, 2007, 03:01 PM
mmmmm

FF http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

TheBlackDeath
Jul 17, 2007, 03:04 PM
Protranser.

It's mostly the weapon selection that draws me to this class so much. They have pretty much the same capabilities as a fortefighter and fortegunner and can mix and match these styles as they see fit. They are the best for using traps and are basically the most versatile type of class as they have so many options with what they can do.

HaydenX
Jul 17, 2007, 03:11 PM
I was a WT, but changed into a GT. I LOOOOVE GT. Cards are Awesome (esp. at lvl 11+) I am basically able to solo sleeping warriors A in 40 min. because of my kikami. BTW, I'm lvl 34.

GT FTW ZOMG 1337Z0rZ *my head asplode

majorgamer55
Jul 17, 2007, 03:25 PM
i chose alternate because i love my big guns http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif and figh is just good because of my s rank double sabers + twin guns
but then again FT and FF are super strong (^-^)"

xennec
Jul 17, 2007, 03:26 PM
Guntecher and fortegunner ftw. Fighgunner is pretty fun too.

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 17, 2007, 03:51 PM
I would have to say Guntecher.

Shou
Jul 17, 2007, 03:53 PM
Acrotecher? o0

RedX
Jul 17, 2007, 03:54 PM
PT forever.

Kismet
Jul 17, 2007, 04:34 PM
On 2007-07-17 12:11, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Wartecher is one of the most fun, even if it's not too good.

What do you mean 'not too good'? All of the classes are equal in quality and 'goodness.' XD It's just how you play them, or your preferences.

Wartechers rock! (Although I somewhat like Fighgunner... Double Sabers are cool. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif)

DEM_CIG
Jul 17, 2007, 04:38 PM
Protranser... Bow + Axe= Mayhem =)

Konstanse_Xx
Jul 17, 2007, 04:39 PM
Wartecher, I love melee and techs.

Willl
Jul 17, 2007, 04:52 PM
Fighgunner cause i love my halp serafi and crea doubles

majorgamer55
Jul 17, 2007, 11:22 PM
LOL i like all you guys responses, but i mean my favorites and FT,FG,FG, and FF
i never got to try PT

Criss
Jul 17, 2007, 11:26 PM
Guntecher. I only wish we'd have some of our S-ranks available yet. Other than single handgun. ¬_¬

Rashiid
Jul 17, 2007, 11:32 PM
Fortetecher =]

majorgamer55
Jul 17, 2007, 11:32 PM
On 2007-07-17 21:26, Criss wrote:
Guntecher. I only wish we'd have some of our S-ranks available yet. Other than single handgun. ¬_¬

i agree with you, if hyper vyper were out, i would be guntecher along time ago

February
Jul 17, 2007, 11:39 PM
I like Fighgunner and Fortecher the best.

TheLOLBandit
Jul 17, 2007, 11:40 PM
i like fortegunner and fortetecher so i picked the alt one

Almighty_Envy
Jul 17, 2007, 11:40 PM
Overall id say that Fighgunner is still my favorite, partially because it was what i wanted to be when i was a lvl 10 -_-;

At a very close second id say PT and FT

Dracos
Jul 18, 2007, 01:09 AM
I like alternating between Fighgunner and Fortefighter

majorgamer55
Jul 18, 2007, 01:26 AM
On 2007-07-17 23:09, Dracos wrote:
I like alternating between Fighgunner and Fortefighter

with my main i do this but instead i do alterning between forteguner and Fighgunner along with FF

DreamLocke
Jul 18, 2007, 01:36 AM
I like WT and GT, though I favor WT just a bit more at the moment.

Zorafim
Jul 18, 2007, 01:37 AM
I like fortefighter. It's the only job that lets me go to a more primal root, and lets me be a warrior. The gunners rely too much on tactics, and the techers can't get into the fray of battle. Wartecher is too un-fluid to be a viable hybrid, and protranser is hardly even a fighter.

With fortefighter, I can arrange my palette so that I can switch to another weapon when my first is out of PP. I can use my PAs strategically, changing them when the situation calls, or I can load the most offensive ones onto my weapons and jump into the fray, tearing everything apart. I also have a huge variety of weapons, each one focusing on something different.
I can't even start up another job anymore, since I know that after I get my palette set, I'll simply sell all the weapons and go back to fF. However, I believe that acrofighter is going to be similar, but focus on something else. I'm curious to see what the job will bring to me.

Aralia
Jul 18, 2007, 01:45 AM
Fighgunner of course.

With tons more ata (~ +70) and only a slight bit less atp than fF ~ -50 as a female beast,
Access to two of the best traps, Freeze (keep an enemy at bay while the party recoups) and Burn (lotsa damage over a short time),
S rank of the most deadly efficient melee weps in the game (twin daggers are arguably the most damaging weapon in the game, And dbl sabers require no PP to lay down a major hurting),
AND the ability to pull out ranged weapons to lay a beating on enemies strong against melee or that can go airborne...

What's not to love?

MSAksion
Jul 18, 2007, 06:19 AM
ForteTecher - the ultimate in versitility, self-sufficiency, and team player.

1. Command of every element at any time
2. Able to strike at one or many targets at any range in any pattern
3. Able to Strengthen or Weaken targets
4. Perform Ranger Duties with Bow in supplement to team Gunner.
5. Resta. Superior lvl 21+ resta. Nuff said.

Ravennittes
Jul 18, 2007, 06:41 AM
I'm a fortetecher, so I love that class. HOWEVER, I got bored and decided to play as a protranser for a challange during firebreak. Turns out I like that class quite a bit as well.

-Ryuki-
Jul 18, 2007, 06:56 AM
I'm pretty loyal to the ForteFighter class, due to
it being S-rank in spears. I absolutely love spears,
and the S-rank axes are a pretty neat back up.
Twin Claws? A lot of people dislike them, but I found them to NOT suck as much as everyone else has said. Pretty much though, I think I like the class because it makes me feel like I'm a berserker. Running head-on and dealing a lot of DPS here and there, while getting tossed around like a rag doll.

Mystil
Jul 18, 2007, 07:16 AM
I've been a fortefighter since expert classes were introduced. In that time I played FT and GT, but always went back to fortefighter.

majorgamer55
Jul 18, 2007, 11:18 AM
yea i knwo my FT lv 51 hits 2k dmg already =o

amtalx
Jul 18, 2007, 11:44 AM
Fortegunner. Because Cast gunners will always rock the house. You silly meatbags can go groom yourselves or something. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RappyRobot
Jul 18, 2007, 11:48 AM
I love my fortegunner http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif but my fortecher does crazzzzyyy damage (and has no hp) its so hard to choose :b

Esufer
Jul 18, 2007, 12:42 PM
Fortegunner.

I don't play one.

But damn if they don't make my job a lot easier.

panzer_unit
Jul 18, 2007, 12:51 PM
If I'm having trouble with a mission as a Fortefighter or Fortegunner, I'll run to the nearest phone booth and change class to Protranser.

Sexy_Raine
Jul 18, 2007, 12:55 PM
Fortetecher and fortegunner are the best classes to me. There is so much to abuse in them it's awesome. I would put Guntecher higher if it had better techs. The other 4 with melee can go suck it. But if I was forced to pick out of those 4, FF would be my pick.

DEM_CIG
Jul 18, 2007, 02:36 PM
Protranser an fighgunner r my favs cause u can attack up close and from a good distance away...

soccer_player
Jul 18, 2007, 02:38 PM
I dont care what anyone says.. Wartecher IS a good class.. May not be the strongest.

but you dont get bored easily and if u have a good slot unit u will dish out a decent amount of damage!

Rei-San
Jul 18, 2007, 03:18 PM
I like Fortefighter. Because, nothing makes me happier than killing a monster with my bare hands. Not to mention that Lv. 30 skills look awsome. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DreamLocke
Jul 18, 2007, 03:50 PM
On 2007-07-18 12:38, soccer_player wrote:
I dont care what anyone says.. Wartecher IS a good class.. May not be the strongest.

but you dont get bored easily and if u have a good slot unit u will dish out a decent amount of damage!

Yeah, what's with the WT hate? I get no complaints. Yeah, they're a little awkward to play at first, but they are not "weak". They start out kinda weak at first I will admit, but they really get going after some leveling. I have a beast WT so I have no problems with dealing damage. My WT is well-liked in HSM right now because I have a bow AND a nano-blast.

I'm working on my CAST GT right now so I'm giving my WT a break for a while. Wait until AoI with the new timed attack and defense specials+WT's high def and evp. Just those alone will make WTs rock. (not to mention stat increases, madoogs, and higher level techs...)

Gen2000
Jul 18, 2007, 04:35 PM
ForteGunner aka ForteOwner.

Para
Jul 18, 2007, 04:39 PM
Guntecher seems to mold into me quite well since playing RAmarl so much in BB...
Other than that... FF and FG are also fun.

Stefanhizzle
Jul 18, 2007, 08:33 PM
I disagree.... WARTECHER is the Ultimate class

1. can heal may not be as much as Forte but its a good amount
2. Buffs/Debuffs
3. Can switch from casting to fight and still dish out damage
And if u are a beast its just an added bonus...

Long Live Wartechers!

majorgamer55
Jul 18, 2007, 10:28 PM
On 2007-07-18 14:35, Gen2000 wrote:
ForteGunner aka ForteOwner.

i agree, bullets make u almost untouchable

jgar000
Jul 18, 2007, 11:14 PM
fortegunner might be the best class but does any 1 know if there will be a point to get a ranger to lvl 20 with they change the type cap to 20?(or any of the basic classes)

majorgamer55
Jul 18, 2007, 11:40 PM
On 2007-07-18 21:14, jgar000 wrote:
fortegunner might be the best class but does any 1 know if there will be a point to get a ranger to lvl 20 with they change the type cap to 20?(or any of the basic classes)

i think its the cap to 30 and i bet there wont really be a reason to get them up any higher unless they release some new clasees like super-fortegunner or something lolz, or acrogunner

XReikaX
Jul 19, 2007, 01:54 AM
Wartecher by a landslide. >.>

majorgamer55
Jul 19, 2007, 04:56 PM
it seems as not involving alternating, FF and FT seem to be very close as the winning types
thanks for all the voters, but the poll i stil open

Rayokarna
Jul 19, 2007, 06:41 PM
I had to go with Protranser. I used to be a ForteGunner but the job go boaring so I thought PTs will be nice.
Plus its the closest thing to a Racast in PSO. Again, alot of people I play with can't tell Im a PT. Reguardless of what anyone else says, I find that a good thing. But a PTs job will always be one that is not noticed until everything is dead. (or has a SE)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rayokarna on 2007-07-19 16:41 ]</font>

Gemel
Jul 19, 2007, 06:50 PM
Wartecher.
I know I know we arent the best at everything we do but were good at everything we do.
Plus were cool.

EphekZ
Jul 19, 2007, 06:54 PM
I chose Wartecher only because it's the only class I have fun playing. I'm really envious of Protransers, since they're fucking awsome and if you play them right can be Very helpful.

Ithildin
Jul 19, 2007, 07:34 PM
Fortegunner cos its the only type I use! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

majorgamer55
Jul 20, 2007, 02:52 PM
i like PT even though i never used it simply because they can use heavy weapons like launchers and axes and also they get all S rank weapons in ambition

Cz
Jul 20, 2007, 03:01 PM
i play them all! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Even though i like them all, I like the forte classes more because of the PP lowering and benefit from being forte as the according races. For example, newman = fortetecher, beast = fortefighter, and cast = fortegunner. That is just the way i play though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

majorgamer55
Jul 20, 2007, 04:38 PM
On 2007-07-20 13:01, BunnyGirl wrote:
i play them all! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Even though i like them all, I like the forte classes more because of the PP lowering and benefit from being forte as the according races. For example, newman = fortetecher, beast = fortefighter, and cast = fortegunner. That is just the way i play though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

i agree with you thats how i make my character, and i think for my human character he will be PT or Fighgunner