PDA

View Full Version : trades for frying pan

Deedlet
Jul 17, 2007, 03:53 PM
Hey guys:

I wanted to see what offers i get for this frying pan from FB. I know it's prolly a LONG SHOT but I'm looking high & low for a Psycho Wand.

But I will also take other offers, so let's start the bidding.

~Deedlet~

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 17, 2007, 03:54 PM
Wrong forum Deedlet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Rune-
Jul 17, 2007, 03:54 PM
Hey deedy, they prolly gonna move this to trade area though ;_; I'll mail ya my offer <3

Deedlet
Jul 17, 2007, 03:55 PM
lol sorry about that...
I reposted this in the trade section.
<3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deedlet on 2007-07-17 14:06 ]</font>

Wallin
Jul 17, 2007, 11:07 PM
What do you guys think the Frying Pan is currently worth and going to be worth on PC/PS2?

I've been thinking about selling mine because I'm pretty much completely broke, but I don't know if I should just hold on to it and sell it later or sell it now. Do you think it will go up in value, being a rare item, or do you think that pretty much no one will actually want one because it's only an A-rank saber and I should just sell it now while I can? I remember one post saying people mainly only want to spend money on S-rank weapons and that the Frying Pan is just junk, and so far even though some people broke theirs on grinding, the value on the player shops seems to be dropping rather than going up. What do you guys think?