PDA

View Full Version : I got a few questions

mrlion
Jul 17, 2007, 04:57 PM
As you know I jsut started this game...having fun for sure although yesterday I did wanted to make some HSM runs but people were umm sort fo mean saying that I was a low level...well makes sense but in other ways it doesn't I mean...yeah anyway..I got a few questions:

1) Even if you do a 100% Striking PM the synth rates are still low correct? How does synth rates work exactly?

2) I'm trying to figure out how many Missions Points you need to raise a level on classes...anyone knows? I also heard it has a fixed number but I can't find it anywhere like right now I'm leveling my Hunter class to go as a fortefighter.

3) Anyone want to exchange partner cards? XD

Thank you.

A2K
Jul 17, 2007, 05:09 PM
1) Depends on what you're trying to synthesize. With A grade weapons and armor, yeah, they'll still be relatively low, even with a pure partner machine. Basically, all synthesis boards have a base percentage, which can be improved by your PM's stats.

2) It varies from level to level and between basic and advanced types. Basic classes in general level up quickly compared to advanced ones. I believe you need 1000 mission points total to get a basic type from 1 to 10. The amount needed to get from one level to the next goes up slightly as you advance.

Jaspaller
Jul 17, 2007, 05:13 PM
On 2007-07-17 14:57, mrlion wrote:
2) I'm trying to figure out how many Missions Points you need to raise a level on classes...anyone knows? I also heard it has a fixed number but I can't find it anywhere like right now I'm leveling my Hunter class to go as a fortefighter.

I think PSU-pedia had that information. IIRC, it was 1000MP to bring any of the basic classes to level 10, and around 8000 for the other classes.

Kismet
Jul 17, 2007, 05:14 PM
1.) For synth rates... I'm not sure. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif I don't want to tell you something that's not correct, so hopefully someone else can fill you in on that.

2.) I think the fixed number of MP to gain in order to obtain a level is 1000+, depending on the level...

3.) Sure!

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to level with you, because we all make new characters too. o_O; It's always faster to level in a party -- not to mention more fun, anyways! My cast Xayla is level 10, so I'm sure I could party with you sometime. Just tell me where you usually hang out and I'll look for you. c=

My guild Silver Gate is dedicating to helping new players get settled. ^_^ I have quite a few friends who're really experienced (they're all working on hitting level 90), so if you have any questions or problems we'll all be happy to help you. Or if you're just looking for people to chat with sometime. ;3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kismet on 2007-07-17 15:18 ]</font>

mrlion
Jul 17, 2007, 05:17 PM
Alright that'll be nice, I'm usually at Universe 2 Parum in front of the Flyer Base...I'm gonna sign on right now if you hit me up there in a few minutes you'll catch me *runs* XD

Jaspaller
Jul 17, 2007, 05:21 PM
On 2007-07-17 15:14, Kismet wrote:
2.) I think the fixed number of MP to gain in order to obtain a level is 100.

Getting 100 mission points at job level 1 (of basic class) will net you 1 full level and half of the next. Doing it at 9 will net you about 3/4ths of the level. Although 100 mission points would be easier to calculate for every level, it wouldn't let people get an easy start to some job classes for job leveling I suppose