PDA

View Full Version : So, what sells in player shops now?

Powder Keg
Jul 18, 2007, 10:23 AM
I used to make ok profit just selling 6* weapons and armor, but my shop seems to do no business at all, at the same generally low prices I've always had.

Obviously I know not many people out there are around the level to use 6* stuff now, so what weapons are selling the most right now?

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 18, 2007, 10:24 AM
9* un %'d weapons such as Guns and rods.

Golto
Jul 18, 2007, 12:34 PM
Srank materials sells well.

Miyuki
Jul 18, 2007, 01:08 PM
For 360: with firebreak over, ray-photons probably don't sell as well (maybe they still do, I sold most of mine). Scapes will probably sell, but don't know if they will after the death penalty adjustments. Par ebons are still easy to farm and sell quickly. Vulcaline probably. Rods for sure, with or without grinds. Orta- metals?
But like Golto says... basically anything useful in synthing S ranks or even A ranks I think are in demand. I think a lot of people (myself included) out hunting S ranks, but since we're not finding any, we're still synthing A ranks and maybe grinding them. With the end of 3* luck week, grinded (ground) weapons may go up since grinding won't be as prevalent?

DreamLocke
Jul 18, 2007, 01:36 PM
Ray photons sell as soon as I put them in the shop...

They drop pretty frequently in HSM and because everyone's rushing to get S-ranks people just skip right over them without looking. Theyr'e missing out on 5k a pop...

EspioKaos
Jul 18, 2007, 01:47 PM
The vast majority of what I sell in my shop is between synthesis materials and healing items. Whenever I'm on a mission, I pick up most everything (except for things like [B] Monomate and [B] Agtaride) because I can sell it for pure profit. I may not get too terribly much for them, but it's basically free money. More recently, I've been selling a ton of Trimates and Moon Atomizers (which I find very frequently from box and enemy drops). Also, as stated before, high-ranking materials used for synthing A- and S-rank weapons and line shields will start to fill your bank pretty quickly.