PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: PC> Phantom Line 50% Fire

GreenArcher
Jul 18, 2007, 04:17 PM
Yep...just took this thing out, looking to find out what it's worth http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Corran1
Jul 18, 2007, 04:28 PM
omg congrats!

purdylink
Jul 18, 2007, 04:28 PM
probably around 80 mill...though..meseta actually has value now...so maybe a lil less

XenithFlare
Jul 18, 2007, 04:37 PM
Pft, 80mil... more like 30, max.

RappyRobot
Jul 18, 2007, 04:47 PM
[quote]
Pft, 80mil... more like 30, max.

I agree no more than that absolute tops...the days of paying 80 mil 4 stuff is over!!!!!!!!

purdylink
Jul 18, 2007, 05:08 PM
30, ARE YOU SHITTING ME???? do yo have any idea how few people have high % phantomlines???? you can't buy the damn boards in a shop, you actually have to find the boards......meseta has not gotten that much valie in 1 month guys...come on..halarods still go for 40 mill...and you think a 50% fire armor goes for less?????....you make me laugh

GreenArcher
Jul 18, 2007, 05:14 PM
O.o looks like I've got myself a jackpot here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Been playing consistently since day two, first 50% I've ever made.

XenithFlare
Jul 18, 2007, 05:16 PM
- It's still just a Phantom Line. Even the boards don't sell for more than 2mil nowadays. I personally can't sell them for more than 300k in my shop.
- Do you have any idea how many people have high % Phantom Lines? I can tell you that there are plenty of them.
- 50% or not, there are better armor with high % on the market. Phantom Line is simply not that good, weapon combo included.

80mil is too much for anything other than a 50% S-rank; a 7* armor can only go so far. The economy has also been dropping for a bit longer than a month, purdy; methinks you don't pay much attention to how low peoples funds have really gotten...

Dublio
Jul 18, 2007, 05:16 PM
Wait, a 50% fire phantomline for 80mil? Does that make a 50% fire Yamata/Crimsonline worth even less since you can buy the boards from the shop? Also I wonder if people consider earth to be worth more then fire. Hmm...

Btw, I think a 50% 9* armor would go for 60-80mil pending on element, but what do you think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dublio on 2007-07-18 15:18 ]</font>

purdylink
Jul 18, 2007, 05:18 PM
people consider fire more than earth....fire is used in more places...... as for the yamata/crimsonline, they are probably at little bit under the phantomline, but it really depends on the buyer...but there is no way in hell they are worth 30 mill...i sold 2 halarods for 40 mill each in the past week.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: purdylink on 2007-07-18 15:21 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Jul 18, 2007, 05:23 PM
I stopped listening at the first sentence; Yamata-senba and Crimson Line will always be worth more than Phantom Lines of the same element and %. Sorry. And if they aren't worth 30mil, then neither is the Phantom Line.

Green Archer, I bet you could put it in your shop for 50mil and it may (doubtful, but maybe) sell, but please don't steeple the price.

Dropthehammr
Jul 18, 2007, 05:28 PM
lmao sell for more than 50mil, if i had 50mil id offer it straight upfront its definately worth more than xenith thinks, haha, and xenith dont be so ignorant, read the whole post of this kind gentelman next time =] he has a good point

oh and the value of an item is not nececarily determined by how good it is, its by how RARE it is, and the simple amount of DEMAND for the item. So lets take this into consideration, the phantomline [B] cannot be bought in a shop, that right there makes it a considerable amount more and the fact hat the ARMOR is 50% is simply astounding, please cut the man a little slack and dont go telling him his extremely rare item is worth nothing compared to its actual worth, xenith, sometimes you amaze me, haha

i bet you didnt even read that whole thing =]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dropthehammr on 2007-07-18 15:31 ]</font>

purdylink
Jul 18, 2007, 05:30 PM
oh, xenith, about the economy.....people still have so much haxeta out there, how else do you think i was able to sell my giga/skill save for 90 mill? or my halarods for 40 mill? or my tero/ legs for 55 mill? it's not cause because people are idiots, it's because...they economy hasn't really changed yet. People may be spending there haxeta, but it's going right back to another person, it's not leaving circulation....

XenithFlare
Jul 18, 2007, 05:40 PM
Dropthehammr... you're annoying. Please stop making assumptions without having any idea as to what you're talking about, and by way of that, talking in general.

I never said his armor wasn't rare or worth nothing; I gave a real market value instead of an inflated, greedy price. If a few people bought your overpriced units (the halarods were actually decent market price), purdy, good for you. Congratulations; that does not account for the entirety of the population.

The Phantom Line hasn't been in demand whatsoever since we gained access to 9* armor; as I said before, I cannot physically get rid of the board for more than 300k. You can't buy the board in stores, no, but it falls fairly commonly even so. Demand doesn't seem to be following you two very closely... 30-50mil is a very good price for both buyer and seller, but unless you're low on funds or not a gunner, I would just use the armor instead of selling it.

Now, if you two would kindly stop flooding Green Archer's thread, there may be someone who actually wants to offer something for it.

Dropthehammr
Jul 18, 2007, 05:45 PM
ill offer 10mil since according to xenith nobody wants this, soooooo i guess since im the only one i guess i make the price here and besides how many people do you know with a 50% PHANTOMLINE that you can make a decent price for the "entirety of the population" considering i dont think the entirety of the population has even seen a 50% phantomline, soooo, regaurdless of what i just said, if you want to take xeniths word for it, then ill offer my 10mil, i mean unless anyone actually wants it, lets see how much this thing can go up =]

ne1first
Jul 18, 2007, 05:47 PM
XenithFlare - for a fortegunner using rifle: phantom line >>>>>>> crimson line/yamata

If nothing else, it is a rare armor, not masssynthable, and hence holds more value for achieving max%

cant believe you are fortegunner and not realise this, you must suck xD
By the way, I'll buy your PL boards for 300k anyday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ne1first on 2007-07-18 15:49 ]</font>

Dropthehammr
Jul 18, 2007, 05:49 PM
amen ne1

XenithFlare
Jul 18, 2007, 06:06 PM
On 2007-07-18 15:47, ne1first wrote:
XenithFlare - for a fortegunner using rifle: phantom line >>>>>>> crimson line/yamata

If nothing else, it is a rare armor, not masssynthable, and hence holds more value for achieving max%

cant believe you are fortegunner and not realise this, you must suck xD
By the way, I'll buy your PL boards for 300k anyday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

That part pissed me off... I'd blacklist you in-game for being such an asshole. I am a Fortegunner, I occasionally use rifles, and I HAVE used the phantom line combo. I'll say this once so that you get get your head out of your ass:

Phantom Line combo is not that good.

Dropthehammr; you really should have taken my advice and stopped talking. Every time you try to insult me based on something I said, you blatantly over-exaggerate. I said the armor was worth a lot. I said they could sell it for tens of millions. All I did was disagree with the 80mil remark; very little is worth that much anymore. Jesus Christ, what the hell is wrong with people on this forum today?

Dropthehammr
Jul 18, 2007, 06:13 PM
haha its not me its everyone else, pfffff: lame excuse xenith, its like if everyone told a colorblind kid the sky was blue

ne1first
Jul 18, 2007, 06:14 PM
Wow, I'm so hurt that you would blacklist me, I mean like, I care so much, it hurts man. I mean who are you? a lv76 noob fortgeunner ;_; I miss you already.

By the way I was fortegunner(10) probably before your character was even online so I know what the phantom line combo is and where it sits in a gunner's priorities.

Congrats on the pull, green. Xenith is probably just trying to devalue it to then sneak in a crappy offer xD

XenithFlare
Jul 18, 2007, 06:14 PM
O.o what are you talking about?

Dropthehammr
Jul 18, 2007, 06:15 PM
lmao if you didnt blakclist me i could tell you xenith =] its pretty obvious if you ask me

purdylink
Jul 18, 2007, 06:16 PM
it's not just xenith, it's taht otehr dude who isn't postin anymore, lol. and the phantom line combo is MORE than worth the what, 50/75 or so evp you may get from yamata/crimson? YOU SHOULDN'T BE GETTING HIT IN THE FIRST PLACE!. you sit back and shoot bullets for heavens sake, you have the easiest job.

XenithFlare
Jul 18, 2007, 06:22 PM
On 2007-07-18 16:14, ne1first wrote:
Wow, I'm so hurt that you would blacklist me, I mean like, I care so much, it hurts man. I mean who are you? a lv76 noob fortgeunner ;_; I miss you already.

By the way I was fortegunner(10) probably before your character was even online so I know what the phantom line combo is and where it sits in a gunner's priorities.

Congrats on the pull, green. Xenith is probably just trying to devalue it to then sneak in a crappy offer xD

Oh, the blacklisting wasn't for your benefit; it was so I wouldn't have to listen to your crap anymore.

By the way I doubt your character was ever Fortegunner anything before my character was online. O.o I can't even understand why you would say such a moronic thing; I was one of THE first people on the damn game in the first place. My ID is under 0996, and I was the one on GameFAQs keeping the then-PSU community up-to-date on the server status. As soon as ST got it all up and running, I was there.

The Phantom line combo isn't very high on a gunners priority listing, I'm afraid; all it does is add a slight ATT %, and not even a very good one. There are much more useful ways to harness my gunners strengths, I'm sorry, and I don't want the Phantom Line.

And as I've said.. *sigh* ...countless times already, it is a good % armor, it is a good find, and it IS --I FUCKING SAID IT IS, READ SOMETIME- worth quite a lot.

IT IS NOT WORTH 80 MILLION.

Corran1
Jul 18, 2007, 07:07 PM
dont listen to xenith, its worth more then money, its worth rare units/armor/weapons...

xBlack_Wingx
Jul 18, 2007, 07:07 PM
well hmm i sold my 44% fire phantom line for 75 mil xD

XenithFlare
Jul 18, 2007, 07:28 PM
I dont recall saying anything about rares or units. XD And I never said that no one would ever buy it for more; 50mil is just more reasonable, maybe 60. By all means, sell it for more; some moron could buy it I'm sure, and that's just money in your pocket. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Stupidly good things happen to you, Black Wings... just take that into consideration XD

Corran1
Jul 18, 2007, 07:52 PM
On 2007-07-18 17:28, XenithFlare wrote:
I dont recall saying anything about rares or units. XD And I never said that no one would ever buy it for more; 50mil is just more reasonable, maybe 60. By all means, sell it for more; some moron could buy it I'm sure, and that's just money in your pocket. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Stupidly good things happen to you, Black Wings... just take that into consideration XD

yea, you didnt say anything about them, I did. For the ammount of time I spend putting SEs on everything, phantom line is the best armor. Its dosent HAVE to be the best def, because rifles have range. So, the ele % is for the occasional hit, like in grove with the robots foie. If i didnt have a great fire phantomline already, id offer half the stuff I have for it.

Corran1
Jul 18, 2007, 08:05 PM
On 2007-07-18 17:28, XenithFlare wrote:

yea, you didnt say anything about them, I did. For the ammount of time I spend putting SEs on everything, phantom line is the best armor. Its dosent HAVE to be the best def, because rifles have range. So, the ele % is for the occasional hit, like in grove with the robots foie. If i didnt have a great fire phantomline already, id offer half the stuff I have for it.

xBlack_Wingx
Jul 18, 2007, 10:28 PM
more flames plz