PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: I'm afraid I must duck out of fighting the SEED for

Sol_B4dguy
Jul 18, 2007, 04:24 PM
I'm moving out to Florida tomorrow, which will deprive me of interwebz for a while due to a lack of DSL service. I'm not sure if I'll wind up with cable service to replace it or not, but I'll sit on my parents about it so they can make a decision.

I had some great times, and I'm definitely gonna miss playing while I languish without the internet in my house (gotta use a library to surf the web >_<). Hopefully I'll see you all again in a few weeks.

pionear
Jul 18, 2007, 04:48 PM
Just hook up and play at the internet!

Most libraries have Wi-Fi....So if you're playing on a Laptop, then you can go from there!

But if not, best wishes and hopefully you can come back for AoI.

JAFO22000
Jul 18, 2007, 04:50 PM
You and your 3 posts will be severely missed...

Sol_B4dguy
Jul 18, 2007, 05:00 PM
I would use a laptop, but I had school first in mind when getting it, so it's by no means gaming-capable. I plan to post here from library computers, anyways. I pray I'll be back by the EGM cup or w/e it is at least.

Serephim
Jul 18, 2007, 05:47 PM
On 2007-07-18 14:24, Sol_B4dguy wrote:
I'm moving out to Florida tomorrow, which will deprive me of interwebz for a while due to a lack of DSL service. I'm not sure if I'll wind up with cable service to replace it or not, but I'll sit on my parents about it so they can make a decision.

I had some great times, and I'm definitely gonna miss playing while I languish without the internet in my house (gotta use a library to surf the web >_<). Hopefully I'll see you all again in a few weeks.

....okay?

mrlion
Jul 18, 2007, 08:05 PM
Hey at least he is trying to be nice by saying good bye to all of you...cmon...don't be like that guys..

Gryffin
Jul 18, 2007, 08:19 PM
On 2007-07-18 14:50, JAFO22000 wrote:
You and your 3 posts will be severely missed...

Y'know, just because he doesn't have alot of posts doesn't mean he doesn't have alot of friends who are forum active on PSOW...

I don't know if we've played or not, but it's sad to see our population shrink. Hope you can come back soon!

ljkkjlcm9
Jul 18, 2007, 08:31 PM
I don't get why people have to make threads about quitting or taking a break...

THE JACKEL

Blue-Hawk
Jul 18, 2007, 08:33 PM
On 2007-07-18 18:31, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

THE JACKEL

Because most people have friends on here they might not be able to reach ingame at the time.

ljkkjlcm9
Jul 18, 2007, 08:39 PM
On 2007-07-18 18:33, Blue-Hawk wrote:

On 2007-07-18 18:31, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

THE JACKEL

Because most people have friends on here they might not be able to reach ingame at the time.

well if you PM them in game, they get it as soon as they sign on, or they can PM them on here.

I just don't think an entire thread is necessary, not that many people are THAT well known on here

THE JACKEL

engelsein
Jul 18, 2007, 09:13 PM
idk who u are but hope u come back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif