PDA

View Full Version : i got Rappies X-mas Presents 4trd

mr_badboi
Dec 21, 2002, 06:22 PM
i got 2 rappy x mas presents for trade. i have no need for them because my character is a bot and i wanted angel wings/ devil tail/wing..... yeah it sux to be a bot sometimes. What im looking for is listed below. I have a lot of other goodz that i will trade for these.

Things i want:

Twin Blaze
Heaven punisher
Yasha
Lv 200 Pow mag
Olga Dna
flame garment
Sealed J Sword
Hitogata
Safety/love heart
Paunzer faust
Yas..series (anyone except 3000)
Striker of Chao
Power maser
Burning visit
Ano rifle

i got Many other GOODz that i'd trade for these.

Kawshun
Dec 21, 2002, 08:41 PM
You can get a force to feed the wings cell to a mag, then give it back to your droid (Y)

MaJin
Dec 21, 2002, 09:42 PM
Safetyheart for both of em.

Reign_of_Chaos
Dec 22, 2002, 12:57 PM
hildeblue cane for one?

CookieSnatcha
Dec 22, 2002, 05:32 PM
I have a Yas 2000H. I'm mainly interested in these:

X-Mas present
DF Field
Sorcerer's Cane

Let me know what's up.

mr_badboi
Dec 22, 2002, 06:13 PM
ok um sorry but i can't give you 2 of the presents. i can give you 1 for love. I'll give um 1 present and df field (i think) for your yas 2000, and no thank you to the hild cane. Ohh and thanx a lot for that tip but i tried and i couldn't equip the wings BUT!!!!! i saw someone with the tail (which is hard to make) in their trade inventory and it showed that i was able to equip it so now im thinking about keeping it but um i love my soniti so i'll part with them (presents) so if you guys still want to trade reply to this so we can set up a meeting time. ok thanx bye

CookieSnatcha
Dec 22, 2002, 06:33 PM
Ok. I can be met anytime. Deneb 8 sound good? Just tell me when is good for you. Though, anything near 9:30 eastern might be sketchy because I am in a racing league.

ShadowDragon
Dec 22, 2002, 10:23 PM
if you have the cell it dosnt madder what type you are.. i have a HUmar and i made devil tail and angel wings...

mr_badboi
Dec 23, 2002, 05:20 AM
hey im sorry you guys but i just got Love heart and Yas 2000 online. but if theres anything else that u have on my list then we can do it. SORRY!!!!!!

CookieSnatcha
Dec 23, 2002, 12:13 PM
That's pretty shady. As a matter of fact I do have more items from your list, but I'm not so sure trading with you would be a worthwhile investment. You'd probably agree, then just go online and get it before we could trade again.

mr_badboi
Dec 23, 2002, 09:25 PM
Whats up man? im so sorry about that, but guess what my friend just gave me an x-mas present and like i stated before, i don't need them. Well hey guess what today's your lucky day!!!! im going to give it to you for free, but you gotta Look for me online if you want it. My guyz name is MyByTcHKiLLa Lv.131 um female robot fighter LOL i still don't know all the names for character classes. but anyways just look for me on Vega 1-4 and whats ur guyz name, lv and type? don't want no greedy peeps out there to decieve me and make a new guy with ur name just to get the item. OK peace out.

Driadyte
Dec 23, 2002, 10:27 PM
I've got a Deva Mag that's level 170-something. It's got 50 DEX, about 30 DEF, and the rest POW. I would be willing to trade it for a Xmas Present.

TheNakedZealot
Dec 23, 2002, 10:30 PM
I'll trade ya Yas 9000M for a present. =D

CookieSnatcha
Dec 24, 2002, 02:25 AM
oh my god, you're mybitchkilla? I'm havoc, man.