PDA

View Full Version : Would you want rings in psu?

dudeanonymous
Jul 18, 2007, 08:33 PM
I just had a random thought about pso and the rings like white ring, blue ring, ect. and I was thinking shouldn't they make line shields of the rings in psu? I think it would be pretty sweet! sorry if this has been brought up before, but I just thought of it right now and haven't seen any topics about it. I miss my rings!

Aralia
Jul 18, 2007, 09:50 PM
personally, I think if they're making these shields photon lines on our clothes, then they could make some accessories as shields rather than on clothes.
Rings of old of course,
shields with photon inscriptions,
earrings,
and maybe for higher end ones... a halo, devil horns, a tail, wings, etc of course. Just generally little decorations for the highest end ones.
Since auras are apparently extra slot items.. >.> (kinda don't get that one but w/e, just means I can exude puyo's while wearing ganna line or cati-line, rather than just "Puyo line" or w/e it'd be called.

Gryffin
Jul 18, 2007, 09:58 PM
Kitteh tail!!!!!11!!1111!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!!11!!

KidoKresh
Jul 18, 2007, 10:06 PM
I would want a kitten tail and a collar to go with it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif that would make my character even more cute than she already is!!

Good thinking Gryffin!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KidoKresh on 2007-07-18 20:07 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jul 18, 2007, 10:10 PM
Funny how rings have survived from PSIV, even if nobody knows what they're for.

McLaughlin
Jul 18, 2007, 10:11 PM
If I have to go through the hell I had to in order to get them in PSO, then no. I don't want them.

Being a perfectionist infuriates me sometimes.

Gryffin
Jul 18, 2007, 10:12 PM
I find it funnier how 'rings' in PSO were really HUGE bracelets, lol.

Eligaz
Jul 19, 2007, 05:57 AM
Bracelets rocks. But yeah, this is a good idea. Not like it will happen but if it does I hope they wont overdo it. Like Aralia said above, it should only be for the really high end stuff. It'd be annoying, oh wait..no..it'd be overly retarded if everyone ran around with angel wings. Yes it would. Hush.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eligaz on 2007-07-19 03:58 ]</font>

amtalx
Jul 19, 2007, 06:13 AM
I say yes. The more customization the better.

Skye-Fox713
Jul 19, 2007, 06:14 AM
yes, the rings(even thoe i never got to have one), visable sheilds(like the custom barrior and such) would be a great thing to bring back from pso. I also agree with Aralia that it should only be high end stuff, and the requirments to get them should be resonable so a below average gamer to acheve and get them.

And I want a Fox Tail!!!

Saphion
Jul 19, 2007, 06:57 AM
Secure Feet.

Good times.

Sinue_v2
Jul 19, 2007, 07:36 AM
Visible Shields would be somewhat pointless - and a poor implimentation ta-boot. I still think that any implimentation of sheilds should be as an off-hand replacement for a weapon. Shielding wouldn't grant you any innate defense boost, but would raise defense noticably when you activate it through a button press. Movement should not be hindered by a raised shield, although it would prevent you from attacking while it was raised. In this way, it makes combat a bit more involved when you have to keep in mind both defense and offense. Cannot be used with two-handed weapons.. and also, should be synthable with elements to provide elemental protection as well.

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 19, 2007, 08:16 AM
On 2007-07-19 05:36, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Visible Shields would be somewhat pointless - and a poor implimentation ta-boot. I still think that any implimentation of sheilds should be as an off-hand replacement for a weapon. Shielding wouldn't grant you any innate defense boost, but would raise defense noticably when you activate it through a button press. Movement should not be hindered by a raised shield, although it would prevent you from attacking while it was raised. In this way, it makes combat a bit more involved when you have to keep in mind both defense and offense. Cannot be used with two-handed weapons.. and also, should be synthable with elements to provide elemental protection as well.

Hmmm, That is a good idea, but right now, People wouldn't even really use them. Most people would use the shield as an accessory more than for defense.

EspioKaos
Jul 19, 2007, 08:57 AM
Just out of curiosity, what is this fascination with adding animal tails and ears, angel wings and devil tails to characters? To be honest, it kind of makes me cringe whenever I think about it.

On-topic, though, with all of the PSO stuff they're adding to Ambition of the Illuminus, I wouldn't be too terribly shocked if Rings made an appearance of some sort, even if it's just something you can buy at Lumilass that does nothing more than look pretty. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2007-07-19 07:00 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Jul 19, 2007, 09:13 AM
On 2007-07-18 20:06, KidoKresh wrote:
I would want a kitten tail and a collar to go with it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif that would make my character even more cute than she already is!!

Good thinking Gryffin!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KidoKresh on 2007-07-18 20:07 ]</font>

Heh heh. That might've been something Tynselle would go for, if she didn't recently lose her reason to do so.

Emrald
Jul 19, 2007, 10:16 AM
On 2007-07-18 19:58, Gryffin wrote:
Kitteh tail!!!!!11!!1111!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!!11!!

chibiLegolas
Jul 19, 2007, 10:55 AM
I just want specific weapons, armors or extra slot items that would boost specific PA's or increase a range of a specific tech (increase range by a tier, NOT it's level).
Remeber those shields for techers that boosts individual techs? Or certain armor/weapon type items that would increase your resta range or anti (status removal)?
That'll sure help boost many unpopular techs, for those who don't wanna diga things all day....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2007-07-19 08:56 ]</font>

Aralia
Jul 19, 2007, 11:02 AM
On 2007-07-19 06:57, EspioKaos wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what is this fascination with adding animal tails and ears, angel wings and devil tails to characters? To be honest, it kind of makes me cringe whenever I think about it.

Specifically for me, it's my character's background story. =p
Aralia is a red winged angel, reborn. So anything that brings me closer to that, such as wings, a halo, w/e.. would be perfect for me. =D

Esufer
Jul 19, 2007, 11:27 AM
God's Shield: Byakko plz.

Remedy
Jul 19, 2007, 12:24 PM
Rupika plz :3

ThEoRy
Jul 19, 2007, 02:46 PM
Shields in general plz. Any type, anywhere on the body. Remember the Secure Feet? RaMar only leg shield... Haven't worn that thing in ages...