PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: So where should I be going at level 52?

Valvalion
Jul 19, 2007, 08:38 AM
I've resurrected my Fortegunner, however i'm struggling to actually find out what people are doing, keeping in mind I haven't played this for a very, very long time...

Where is everyone on the XB360 servers? Are they still doing crimson beast, or the new Neudaiz mission? What would it be best for me to do, or where to go, to progress from Lv. 52?

Complex_Jao
Jul 19, 2007, 08:45 AM
go to Seabed S until LV.55,then Seabed S2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Complex_Jao on 2007-07-19 07:09 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Jul 19, 2007, 09:19 AM
Also, don't forget to request arrangement for parties as well. If they do have the time, someone or two may jump in to help you out. Though I have to admit, I'm not sure where I'll be considering that I'll soon be working of Force and then Fortetecher levels as a main means to increase buffs/debuffs.

DEM_CIG
Jul 19, 2007, 12:49 PM
Crimson Beast

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 19, 2007, 12:50 PM
Crimson Beast is long and annoying, also the parties there move so slowly... go to Universe 02 and join one of the many parties for "Her Secret Mission" in the Ohtoku City Guardian's Branch.

jgar000
Jul 19, 2007, 06:35 PM
for exp DO NOT DO HER SECRET MISSION for this is designed for money and MP. go to lab recovery(Seabed)

darthplagis
Jul 19, 2007, 07:41 PM
im doing the 1st parum east mission on S (just for the PA frags), me and a pal of mine are usually doing it either alone or together or doing the odd money run (her secret mission) my GT is in my sig if you wanna meet up.

we usually go to a quiet server as you get less mission jumpers that way.

also as you are a gunner the little crannys dotted all over the level means you rarely get hit.

mrlion
Jul 19, 2007, 08:40 PM
Her Secret Mission is horrible for experience thats more for people who want money and level classes

Mayu
Jul 19, 2007, 08:42 PM
Crimson Beast

or Desert Golaith(Even rebalenced)

Kuya
Jul 20, 2007, 07:32 AM
Do you have killer shot? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Then Desert Goliath would be WONDERFUL for you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I play at work so I can't group much (PC of course) but I'm sure this would still apply to you. Almost everything except for the CASTs die (fairly easily) to my lv 25 killer shot. On S, I'm getting plenty of 7-12* mats too!