PDA

View Full Version : Can Tero/Guard really be found on A?

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 19, 2007, 01:15 PM
Hi everyone! I was just curious if anybody has found the Tero/Guard on the mission, "Desert Terror A". I see it in the database as such, but..I'd like to hear someone confirm it from here, since the database isn't always right http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Thanks guys!

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 19, 2007, 01:44 PM
Come on..someone here HAS to know...right?

>_>

-Tidus_415-
Jul 19, 2007, 01:45 PM
No. Tero/Guard drops in Desert Goliath B,A,S

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 19, 2007, 01:51 PM
Psupedia hasn't really updated their database that much.

Use this website for information you don't have
http://psu.amesani.org/project/mission/view.php?type=1&id=28&rank=5

Ryna
Jul 19, 2007, 04:06 PM
According to the Perfect Bible, Tero / Guard can be found on Desert Terror B, A, and S. The Perfect Bible is generally accurate when it comes to boss drops.

Kion
Jul 19, 2007, 04:11 PM
it drops on rogues' shortcut too rite? I recomend hunting there as there's two blocks instead of three and there are many enemies that can be skipped.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 19, 2007, 05:16 PM
Alright..this is a bit confusing now, lol. I was wanting to go try and hunt for it on my level 34 (almost level 35) character or my level 50 main, HOPING I wouldn't have to fight the machine on steroids in order to have a chance of finding a Tero/Guard ^.^;

So, has anyone here actually found one without having to fight that fast machine boss?

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 19, 2007, 05:23 PM
On 2007-07-19 14:06, Ryna wrote:
According to the Perfect Bible, Tero / Guard can be found on Desert Terror B, A, and S. The Perfect Bible is generally accurate when it comes to boss drops.

Oh that's interesting.
I haven't heard of anyone ever getting it from Desert Terror though but only seen them drop mainly from Desert Goliath.

If only we can get a confirmation of the drop; We can't be too sure.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 19, 2007, 05:25 PM
Yeah, I like the sound of what the Perfect Bible says, but...I'd really like to hear a player confirmation to see if I can actually get it on B, cause I'd really hate to run through B so many times, just to know that...it didn't even drop at all XD

Soukosa
Jul 19, 2007, 07:33 PM
On 2007-07-19 15:23, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:

On 2007-07-19 14:06, Ryna wrote:

Oh that's interesting.
I haven't heard of anyone ever getting it from Desert Terror though but only seen them drop mainly from Desert Goliath.

If only we can get a confirmation of the drop; We can't be too sure.

That's because it doesn't. Desert Goliath drops the Guard units and Desert Terror drops the Legs units. Just like how Plains Overlord drops Power units while The Dual Sentinel drops Hit Units.

Don't trust the PSU "Perfect" Bible. Alot of it is vastly out of date, if any of it was ever correct, especially the boss box rares.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 19, 2007, 07:43 PM
That's what I figured.

Where as you can find:
Power units from De ragan
Hit units for De Ragnus
Leg units from Dimmagolous
Guard unit from Maggas
Power Charge from Orgdus
Hit Charge from Lutus Jigga
Tech Charge from Zoul Goug
Mind unit from Degahnna

and so forth.
Each boss/ mini boss box has their own unique drop type.

Soukosa
Jul 19, 2007, 08:08 PM
Yeah, more or less. Pretty much anything relating to drops in this game follows a certain pattern. Very rarely do they wander away from these patterns and as far as I can, they haven't done it with boss rares.

LS_Aksion
Jul 19, 2007, 08:35 PM
hm... looks like certian items do only drop in EXACT rank mission Examiple:
like the Tero/Guard on Desert Terror B,A,S

but lets be honest, the armor part units drop at already impossable rate. so we have to keep playing again, again & again. yikes... please help with the tedium!