PDA

View Full Version : I found a strange quote on the official website...

PALRAPPYS
Jul 19, 2007, 08:29 PM
NOTE: THIS MAY NOT HAVE TO DO WITH MUCH AT ALL, OR MAYBE I READ IT WRONG. WHATEVER.

Enjoy the Demo? Check out the full retail version! Gain access to all the great features of the Phantasy Star Universe, including even more My Room customizations (like room themes and player-run shops), a continuing online story, higher rank mission difficulties, new planets to explore, and additional updates each month!

It's the new planets to explore part. Do they mean new areas? Or could this mean a chance of Ragol in AoI? Or simply Moatoob's inavailability in the demo?

VanHalen
Jul 19, 2007, 08:30 PM
I think it has to do with the Moatoob thing.

Niered
Jul 19, 2007, 08:38 PM
On 2007-07-19 18:30, VanHalen wrote:

Thats the more likely answer for sure. Not much chance of it being anything else.

OPTIMISTICALLY speaking though, there is the possibility that we could see some new planets later on in expansion packs. Sonic Team has that whole 5 year plan right? I doubt AoI is the only expansion in that lineup, Id geuss at least one more is in store, which would definitely give reason to believe in the possibility of other planets.

Also, if all of these places from Ragol are showing up, I wonder if in the final release they'll just make it its own planet, and skip the terminal lobbies that were linked to those areas in the demo.

PALRAPPYS
Jul 19, 2007, 09:04 PM
On 2007-07-19 18:38, Niered wrote:

On 2007-07-19 18:30, VanHalen wrote:

Thats the more likely answer for sure. Not much chance of it being anything else.

OPTIMISTICALLY speaking though, there is the possibility that we could see some new planets later on in expansion packs. Sonic Team has that whole 5 year plan right? I doubt AoI is the only expansion in that lineup, Id geuss at least one more is in store, which would definitely give reason to believe in the possibility of other planets.

Also, if all of these places from Ragol are showing up, I wonder if in the final release they'll just make it its own planet, and skip the terminal lobbies that were linked to those areas in the demo.

Exactly what I was thinking.

[/halfish bump post]

Allison_W
Jul 19, 2007, 09:50 PM
I'd kind of like to see Ragol as its own planet. Not for want of Ragol per se or, more generally, a PSO-PSU connection, but simply because I'd like more planets pl0x. Pioneer 2 wouldn't make a bad main lobby for it, either, and likely given that the Forest level we were shown in the beta had Pioneer 2 visible in the sky.

Sha Sha
Jul 20, 2007, 11:10 AM
I would love to see more planets Ragol as well
maybe other planets would be included from the other PS games (altho im not quite sure about this as I havent played any other PS games...Yet...so i do not know the other planets)
Pioneer 2 or even the old PSO ver1-ep1 & 2 &3 lobbys as goal lobbys I dunno if you miss it but i miss the soccer lobbys that was fun. I would like the chance to do a new version of Ruins and Seabed Mines would be a nice place as well (fav area was ult mines)
and of course comepletely new areas are nice as well

Esufer
Jul 20, 2007, 11:26 AM
Well, it IS Phantasy Star UNIVERSE, and not Phantasy Star Solar System, after all.

ThEoRy
Jul 20, 2007, 11:38 AM
On 2007-07-20 09:26, Esufer wrote:
Well, it IS Phantasy Star UNIVERSE, and not Phantasy Star Solar System, after all.

Excellent point.

DragonStorm
Jul 20, 2007, 01:03 PM
On 2007-07-20 09:38, Octagon wrote:

Excellent point.

Yes i couldn't have said it better.

chibiLegolas
Jul 20, 2007, 01:11 PM
Ragol? I just assume they'd bring it back through a holodeck type set up, similiar to some of PSO ver.2's boards. But either way, Ragol's makeing a come back one way or another!
Woo-hoo!

Dragwind
Jul 20, 2007, 02:52 PM

Ding ding! Winnar!

I agree. *nudge nudge, wink wink*