PDA

View Full Version : fantasy NPC's

Raven5_1
Jul 19, 2007, 08:53 PM
if you could have any PS series(this includes pso) character as an npc

who would it be?

how would their characteristics/story be adapted to PSU?

how would their stats translate into PSU?

Also if you could pick a character from other games who would it be and so on...

Wallin
Jul 19, 2007, 09:00 PM
Any of the main characters from the games would be cool, also Myau from PS1 just because every good game needs a mascot, and Wren because he was cool and eight feet tall, and Rune from PS4 because he was a cool version of Noah.

They wouldn't adapt to PSU, they would just kill everything... like, by waving their hands... they'd be powerful to say the least, LOL.

I think dead characters would be a bad idea, because they're well, dead. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif On that note, it would be really cool if they built monuments in each city or on each floor of Guardian Colony dedicated to a deceased member of PS.

Nero from PS1 (since he did technically set everything into motion), Nei from PS2, Orakio and Laya from PS3 (I love them more since I realized that they disappeared after trying to destroy Dark Force by themselves), Alys from PS4, and Red Ring Rico from PSO.

Zorafim
Jul 19, 2007, 09:04 PM
I want Lutz, Nei, and Wren. No history or reason for them joining your party, as any reasoning for it would suck. I just want their partner cards.

Zael
Jul 19, 2007, 09:06 PM
MOME

Wallin
Jul 19, 2007, 09:06 PM
It has to be the Wren from 4 though, the art for the one in 3 was just creepy... LOL

Niered
Jul 19, 2007, 09:22 PM
On 2007-07-19 19:06, Zael wrote:
MOME

Best NPC or best NPC ever? You decide.

Actually, Im going to retract that, NOL. Why? Because shes associated with pain, anguish, and crushing ones dreams. Something I want my enemies to feel.

Sinue_v2
Jul 19, 2007, 09:24 PM
Raja

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/7b/Raja_PS4.gif

I want him running around behind me cracking corny jokes and spamming Resta.

Anna Zirsky would be cool as well. And hey.. she's already a Guardian! (maybe Shir Gold too)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-07-19 19:27 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Jul 19, 2007, 09:26 PM
I want that fatass from the PSO offline mission. The one who keeps eating all the cake o;

VanHalen
Jul 19, 2007, 09:27 PM
That CAST who sells stuff in the lobbies. He'd probably just only have a handgun but probably if I save him enough he'll give me free dimates and scape dolls.

If not him Bernie, Sil'fer, and Endu.

For an inanimate object the texter. HEL YEH!

Wallin
Jul 19, 2007, 09:30 PM
It'd actually be cooler to have more villains in the game. The current bosses seem kinda boring to me, I actually like the PSO ones a lot more. Fighting Zio, Lassic, Dr. Mad, Seth, etc. would be fun.

VanHalen
Jul 19, 2007, 09:37 PM
I want to sword fight Magashi!

Weeaboolits
Jul 20, 2007, 12:35 PM
Bernie and Sue! They have the knack!

Other NPCs from PSO too, maybe they could be in the Ragol areas or something, that'd be nifty.

Aralia
Jul 20, 2007, 01:45 PM
I just want Dark Force's/Dark Falz's/Dulk Fakis's Partner card..
No reasoning...
No need to translate stats...

Just walk into a mission and DF would come out and just annihilate everything as you walk through.. maybe launch his meteor attack every so often, then use heaven's punishment...

Imagine DF fighting De Ragan lol. *whips tail at DF... DF throws tail thingie at Ragan's neck, having it gnaw it off as he cuts the ragan into mince meat with his giant sword arms of doom.*
Ah... I want it now.. >.>

RappyRobot
Jul 20, 2007, 01:46 PM
when does the dulk fakis npc card come out ? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif or the olga flow card?? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Weeaboolits
Jul 20, 2007, 02:00 PM
*Falz casts grantz*

*everything dies*

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 20, 2007, 02:15 PM
On 2007-07-19 19:37, VanHalen wrote:
I want to sword fight Magashi!

Pssh, my human can take both him and Kireek using only one hand, and still win without a single scratch. But yeah, I'd love for that Omikuji Miko Newman from AoI Mt. Otoku to be my NPC.

RappyRobot
Jul 20, 2007, 02:18 PM
On 2007-07-20 12:00, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
*Falz casts grantz*

*everything dies*

except for me. you know y? cause i HAD MY TRAY TABLE UP AND MY FEET BACK IN THE FULL UPRIGHT POSITION!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA....(wonders how many ppl will get that?)