PDA

View Full Version : Neudaiz's festival at Ohtoku

F-Gattaca
Jul 19, 2007, 09:12 PM
Can't seem to find the answer to this (tried searching for it) so I'll ask here ...

How much time is left before they remove the Summer Festival theme in Ohtoku? Does anyone know? I'm hoping it's not synchronized with the Holy Light Week such that there would be only a few hours left to hang out there.

Main reason for asking: I wanted to take pictures of Ohtoku as it is right now for possible use as backdrops and other artsy/comic endeavours, but I also wanted to spend my waking hours making the most of Holy Light Week, which I mostly lost out on due to some extraneous crap.

FUFME
Jul 19, 2007, 09:15 PM
Sega hella slow now mentioning when next update is. Hopefully that lobby get's to stay that way for rest of summer

CelestialBlade
Jul 19, 2007, 10:20 PM
I want to say it goes on for another 2 weeks? I'm almost positive it does not end tonight.

EspioKaos
Jul 19, 2007, 10:25 PM
From the official site:

Throughout the festival, a special My Room Super Holy Light Festival decoration will be available in the Yohmei Shop. This unique item will be available for a limited time until the festival's culmination on August 10th.

There you go. You've got plenty of time to take your pictures. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif