PDA

View Full Version : Price Check

Theoderic
Jul 19, 2007, 10:56 PM
I thought this might belong in the trade section, but I don't know how often that is frequented, and with so many trade lists, I doubt it will be seen. Besides, I am kind of asking a question.

With this being the last day of our luck reward week, I decided to upgrade my equipment. I have 2 Cugo Mamba +7, that I am willing to sell.

I've seen them selling for these prices at various grinds:

+0: 400,000 to 450,000
+3: 800,000 to 900,000
+5: 2,500,000

I was pricing them at 4M each when they were +6, but I am unsure how to go about pricing them now. I was thinking 10M because I usually see Phantom +0 for about 400k, and I saw a Phantom +7 for 10M.

Is 10M an okay price for them?

P.S.
I'm looking at you Shiro! You got to level 90, I'm sure you want to treat yourself to a new weapon!

Reipard
Jul 19, 2007, 11:03 PM
10M was the price that I got a Phantom+10 at, so I'd say around 6-8M. But you may want to go higher; it's your judgement call.

Bear in mind though, that what you see things priced for isn't necessarily what they sell at.

KveerRaven
Jul 20, 2007, 07:41 AM
yeah, um, this isn't the safest of topics here. From what I've seen, anything that's *whispers so the evil cheap gremlins don't hear him* 10,000mes is too high for a handful of users here.

If you really want to know though, selling anything, like that, for 10,000mes is pretty generous. I say go for it. They'll probably sell almost immediately. And besides, it would be an easy 10,000 the way I look at it. I have a hard enough time getting 5,000mes per hour of game play. I can't seem to get my friend to play Serenity (Lvl 62) again. I want to run more money missions damnit!

Theoderic
Jul 20, 2007, 08:15 AM
Thousands are too much for people here? lol I was thinking of 10 million. I might consider lower prices to anyone interested if they PM me here, but I'm going to leave them in shop for 10M for now. I know I'm not the only person who use Crossbows, and I have seen tons of people with low grind Cugos.

Shadykillah
Jul 20, 2007, 11:52 AM
u should sell fast, mambas wont be that good once the set bonus armor comes out that works with the 8* crossbow.