PDA

View Full Version : So what all did u find on the week of 3 luck?

str898mustang
Jul 20, 2007, 12:51 AM
77 SW S2 runs, Solo'd

2 Meteor Cannons
1 Stormline

Note: Worse feeling is seeing a board and it being a frickin Ran-misaki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: str898mustang on 2007-07-19 22:52 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jul 20, 2007, 12:52 AM
Two Gudda Skelas. They both broke.

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 20, 2007, 12:54 AM
Synth mats..

Deja
Jul 20, 2007, 12:54 AM
I found Jack squatting. I mean jack squat.

ssl118
Jul 20, 2007, 01:00 AM
Nothing

Zorafim
Jul 20, 2007, 01:03 AM
I figured it was worth saying that twice.

WolfBlade
Jul 20, 2007, 01:06 AM
I got 1 cannon n 1 2 headed snake

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 20, 2007, 01:07 AM
Synth mats, 9 rappy feathers, 3 Goldania.

-Tidus_415-
Jul 20, 2007, 01:10 AM
7 days of 3* luck in Unsafe Passage + Fight For Food. I found A LOT of synth materials and every single possible drop EXCEPT Crea Doubles -_-

ShadowDragon28
Jul 20, 2007, 01:11 AM
Found few ray and gra photons, 1 kubara wood, 3 copernia, 1 olpad (from one appearance of Darbelans in Hive).

I wasn't on enough to do as much hunting for the Blackheart as I would of liked to. Did get a few weps grinded up to either +3 or +5 wont go any higher until AoI.. Ah well.

Niloklives
Jul 20, 2007, 01:12 AM
x.x lost track, but I'm about 300 frags richer...soo...

Found: 3 catilium

thanks ST =/

Alura
Jul 20, 2007, 01:13 AM
6 rappy feather
2 2-headed ragnus boards (both worked)
alot of synth mats

The_Gio
Jul 20, 2007, 01:23 AM
heh harisen battle fan? the 3* luck helped getting the lower rank rare weapons, but I didnt get any S's. But I was in a party and found a Svaltrus Sword board and the guy that had 4 S ranks already got it T^T

Aka
Jul 20, 2007, 01:24 AM
Lets see,

[B] Storm Line x2
[B] Meteor Cannon
Har / Quick
Relic Edge
5 Rappy Feathers
Loads of common 10-12* synth mats

Oh and a [B] Scape Doll from De Ragen http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Allison_W
Jul 20, 2007, 01:30 AM
On 2007-07-19 23:03, Zorafim wrote:

The hell, was that on a pure striking PM? Doesn't that have like an 85% success rate or something?

Whatever the success rate was supposed to be, the fact you ended up busting two Skelas before they even got out of the PM is bloody murder. If you get a third, I suggest you hold onto it until AoI, when allegedly synthing failures will not cost a use of the board. I'm sorely tempted to do that for any S-ranks I find, myself.

EDIT: Oh snap, forgot to mention what I found. A whole lot of A-rank and S-rank synth mats, mostly from Rainbow Beast S2--you know, the usual assortment of Kerselines/Vestalines/Vulcalines, Junalines, Cyrals, Ydrals, Neu Ebons, etc., like three Olpads, a Rubinad, and like three Merculines within the span of a handful of RBS2 runs. Got a Tengoh Bow board from Demons Above; Cherry synthed it for me (it turned out--I went and picked it up before maintenance). Also, I picked up some Mot Ebons and Metaresins from a few trips to Moatoob, mostly soloing.

So yeah. Not a whole lot of great things, but I'm not one to look free synth mats in the mouth. Or however the hell you say it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Allison_W on 2007-07-19 23:37 ]</font>

LoneSorrow
Jul 20, 2007, 01:37 AM
Found only 1 Ragnus board, turned out to be 10% then traded it for Skela Board... success again but 10% again >.>

Then traded Skela for some 50% weapons heh

F-Gattaca
Jul 20, 2007, 01:39 AM
I didn't find anything.

Now, if you asked if I SAW anything drop that I didn't recieve, I'd choke, mutter "Yes ... very yes ... " and fall over.

Meteor cannon, several high-rank line shield boards ...

Kaloa
Jul 20, 2007, 02:18 AM
It's a good thing I didn't have high expectations for our 3* luck week. All I found were synth mats.

Allison_W
Jul 20, 2007, 02:24 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot I also got a Sori / Force from the boss boxes on Demons Above S, but I don't think the 3* luck had anything to do with that.

I might keep it and use it for Allison. The 110 TP looks like a kind of small deal for a human Fortetecher of high enough level to be able to equip an A-rank armour, but it might make a more noticeable difference when she's doing the WT gig.

Of course, I'm also strapped for cash, so I might just have to see what I can get rid of it for.

Cz
Jul 20, 2007, 03:44 AM
my best find were Ran-Misaki board x2.....eh....candies? Yep, i found some candies along the path. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

List of things found!
1. candies
2. candies
3. skittles
yikes! these candies are out of date. >_>
*throw away and let the Badira chew on them*

My best rare find was also....i think that was all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Cz
Jul 20, 2007, 03:46 AM
On 2007-07-19 23:03, Zorafim wrote:

if i were you, I probably cry all day. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Starrz
Jul 20, 2007, 03:50 AM
Nothing, worked the whole week.

Zorafim
Jul 20, 2007, 03:54 AM

Waiting until AoI is probably a worse idea than synthing another pair (which is what I intend to do after alot more Desert Terror). It'll be months before the expansion, and I have nothing else to do in the game. It's either hunt S ranks, get all my melee skills to 30, get lv90, or break until AoI like all the smart people are doing. I think I'll do a combination of the first three.
And yes, Bunny. Much crying occurred.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-07-20 01:54 ]</font>

Midicronica
Jul 20, 2007, 04:04 AM
Nothing, didn't even get to play. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Isabella
Jul 20, 2007, 04:06 AM
neither did I.
and I missed the daiz lobby. ;;

DurakkenX
Jul 20, 2007, 04:14 AM
I found...time to not care!

Sinue_v2
Jul 20, 2007, 04:31 AM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/sencina/SpaceballsShit.jpg

I think that about sums it up.

Mayu
Jul 20, 2007, 05:50 AM
7-12 star mats X 99 ( Actually I think I did find that much <.<

Storm Line[B] x99 ( more like 3)

Kion
Jul 20, 2007, 05:59 AM
[b] meteor cannon. my PM manage to make it into a usable trimate for me.
and a [b] blackbull. oh wait, it was a diamate. I hate when you find them prefailed.

Katy
Jul 20, 2007, 06:03 AM
14% Gudda Skela
18% GUdda Skela
[B] Michi-Senba All 3 failed
SPS

I think thats it but not bad...

amtalx
Jul 20, 2007, 06:04 AM
I founda a [B] Shigga Desta on the last day. In my PM now...

Realmz
Jul 20, 2007, 06:59 AM
[B] Ganna Line
6 rappy feathers
5 failed Ulteri synths

Tulio07
Jul 20, 2007, 07:00 AM
4 junaline ... in 1 run. Other than that my big find was 3 merculines and 3 jao delmas. Yay?

Kuya
Jul 20, 2007, 07:42 AM
On 2007-07-20 02:31, Sinue_v2 wrote:

lol - Awesome movie http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Anyone, I think Sega was like "Let's fool the whole PSU community - we'll give them 3* luck but let's just turn the luck multiplier for number crunching to.... 1/65536. That should make it SEEM like people will be getting stuff right?"

Good thing I only play at work and it didn't affect me too much. Just solo'd where I could and picked up mats as usual http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RegulusHikari
Jul 20, 2007, 10:16 AM
Sorry guys 3 luck =/= 1 S rank board a day
It doesn't even mean 1 S rank board in a week. You all seem to have expected this to be easy.

I personally found a Skela day one. That was it. The other members of my team found a Storm Line, Rabol Lebfa, and a Daga Creasa (yay).

Oh, and 3 Scape boards from Falkis S and one from De Ragan S2. Good stuff. (Don't lecture me about luck not affecting boss drops, I know that)

DreamLocke
Jul 20, 2007, 10:26 AM
Only red box I got was a Kubara wood... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but I was running HSM the whole time so that's my fault.

EspioKaos
Jul 20, 2007, 10:31 AM
Seems I'm going with the more common answer here: tons of rare synth materials. At least I finally got some of the higher-ranking stuff like Morbinia. As far as rare boards go, all I ever got was a [B] Jitseen. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif It got me an easy 30,000 meseta at my shop, though, so I'm not complaining.

kevington
Jul 20, 2007, 10:49 AM
The week started off badly with my Uransara synth failing, but from there, I found a few good items:

Aside from the many Keres/Vest/Vulc/Juna/Merc/Neptulines, I found:

-3 Diads
-[B] Meteor Cannon (the synth worked! Thanks Miyuki)
-an ice Rapier

And that's about it.

jayster
Jul 20, 2007, 10:52 AM
I found a new gf. A new pair of swim trunks and a bunch of thunderstorms down at the beach. Lucky me was on vacation all week.

Zoamel_Gustav
Jul 20, 2007, 11:06 AM
1 [b] storm line
2 [b] ran-masaki
and 120k worth of synth mats

Miyuki
Jul 20, 2007, 11:13 AM
Not able to play as much as I wanted, but the runs I could fit in I got:
2 Evil Twins
1 [B] ran-misaki

Also, synthed Cugo Mamba (1 of 6 on 100% ranged PM) and bought 14% ice Sweet Death for 3 mil =)
Still no S-ranks [B]s but slowing leveling...

Sha Sha
Jul 20, 2007, 11:14 AM
Nothing I didnt get one rare the whole week ><
I went hunting/leveling for Crea Doubles and at the same trying to level so i could go hunting for the Deva-daggers >< i didnt even get a lousy [B] Scape Doll

MSAksion
Jul 20, 2007, 11:22 AM
Found NOTHING. Its funny how everyone was on Moat00b and Parum but not Neudaiz =/ At least all Force-y S ranks are in one spot everyone else has to run all over the place! Still haven't found that dam Me/ or Har/ Quick >_>

Friend one - TWO Sweet Death, One Twin Ragnus
Friend two - Gudda Skella, Stormline Armor
Friend three - Claims to found Gaozoran Rod - no pics no proof XD

I am still angry there wasn't a single GunTECHER S rank anything! A Storm Pistol is NOT a good weapon if you can use every single other gun.

Miyuki
Jul 20, 2007, 11:24 AM
Gaozoran Rod is just the part. [B] isn't out yet. Still a good drop though.

pionear
Jul 20, 2007, 03:11 PM
On 2007-07-20 05:42, Kuya wrote:

On 2007-07-20 02:31, Sinue_v2 wrote:

lol - Awesome movie http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Anyone, I think Sega was like "Let's fool the whole PSU community - we'll give them 3* luck but let's just turn the luck multiplier for number crunching to.... 1/65536. That should make it SEEM like people will be getting stuff right?"

Good thing I only play at work and it didn't affect me too much. Just solo'd where I could and picked up mats as usual http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

What movie is that from? Looks familar...

LS_Aksion
Jul 20, 2007, 03:28 PM
On 2007-07-20 09:22, MSAksion wrote:
Found NOTHING. Its funny how everyone was on Moat00b and Parum but not Neudaiz =/ At least all Force-y S ranks are in one spot everyone else has to run all over the place! Still haven't found that dam Me/ or Har/ Quick >_>

Friend one - TWO Sweet Death, One Twin Ragnus
Friend two - Gudda Skella, Stormline Armor
Friend three - Claims to found Gaozoran Rod - no pics no proof XD

I am still angry there wasn't a single GunTECHER S rank anything! A Storm Pistol is NOT a good weapon if you can use every single other gun.

omg... i agree with my counterpart. An entier week & not a single S-Weapon :/ heres what i found:

x6 Cladorian [amazingly common at Desert Terror S2]
x3 Mot Walna
All sorts of Photons up to Wa-zoo!
but other than that, nothing else

my buddy found a Godda Skelta, made it a 10% Ice [could've been higher %] and sold it for 1 mill

Seriously, GT got the worst of the hunting cuz they dont have any S weapon unless they go Forte. its really disapointing to have nothing much to show for that week...

4* Me/Quick with 7 days of "Super Max Luck Week" Ohhh sounds fun!... then reality: WHAT A HORRIBLE JOKE! it needs to drop really more often like an ordinary 6* Star Atomizer or a 12* Calordian, not the other way around!

...and, ONCE AGAIN the luck goes right back to the less popular classes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LS_Aksion on 2007-07-20 13:34 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Jul 20, 2007, 03:37 PM
On 2007-07-20 13:11, pionear wrote:

What movie is that from? Looks familar...

The movie was SpaceBalls.

And while yes GTs have to be patient for everything, it does give the protransers a feeling of less neglect knowing they aren't the only ones feeling they'll have no access to S weapons until the expansion.

Still, an S-rank Handgun is still an S-rank a Guntecher can finally use. Better than nothing. Mainly for looks.

Those who remember their Resident Evil Barry Burton lines would get a hoot over it. While other Guardians talk all their talk about their big weapons, their BlackBulls, their super Rods, etc. You can whip out your S-rank pistol and say,

"Not to worry, Jill. I HAVE THIS!!!!!" *careful to make sure you leave a dramatic pause as if you're impressing your companions with such a fantastic item. I'm sure they'll be just as impressed as Jill was. Literally.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-07-20 13:42 ]</font>

pionear
Jul 20, 2007, 03:42 PM
That's right!!!! How could I forget...It was just on TV a few weeks ago...

MSAksion
Jul 20, 2007, 06:30 PM
OHH correction - i have been updated by my friend.

Friend ONE found ONE Sweet Death and ONE Twin Ragnus ={

hehe that is two S rank boards more than I've ever found.

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 20, 2007, 06:31 PM
[B] Vahra Claw
[B] 2-Headed Ragnus
Raygun
Evil Twins
Rapier 29% Ice

...and I got them all, soloing Plains Overlord S2 only 8 times.