PDA

View Full Version : svaltus sword [B]

Shadykillah
Jul 20, 2007, 11:48 AM
is there a reason y not alot of people are buying that board??? there not crazy prices and for as few of them that there are compared to how many times sleeping warriors has been completed because people want the wand so badly, id say there pretty rare

pionear
Jul 20, 2007, 03:04 PM
Well, maybe because of the stats on it. It's just slightly better than a well grinded Caliburn.

It looks cool as hell, though.

Shishi-O
Jul 20, 2007, 03:16 PM
oh, really?

geuss i gotta grind my caliburn....

wait a sec..a +10 nightwalker beats crea doubles and sweet death..

Mayu
Jul 20, 2007, 03:18 PM
1: -_- Haxeta is dead http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I'm not buying that for 99 mill <.< ~huggles her remaining haxeta

2: I would rather trade for it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-20 13:19 ]</font>

Shadykillah
Jul 20, 2007, 03:21 PM
that maybe tru now, but i bet once s grinders comes out, it grinds very nicely probably

pionear
Jul 20, 2007, 03:38 PM
Caliburn:

ATA: 209
ATP: 730
PP: 336

Svaltus:

ATA: 249
ATP: 791
PP: 550

And on the chart, a +6 Calburn's ATP is 779, so that's not that far from Svaltus, as of now.

Of course, if they ever release S Grinders before AoI, Svaltus could go highter. But there isn't going to be too many people who's gonna grind such a rare weapon.

Sol-Edge
Jul 20, 2007, 03:56 PM
You also have to remember that not too many people use Swords. Most prefer Spears because they do everything Swords do but better.

Mayu
Jul 20, 2007, 03:58 PM
Dus DAGGAS http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif> > > > > > > http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif!!!!!

-_-

It's in opinion

Don't flame me

Soda
Jul 20, 2007, 09:51 PM
No, the reason no one is buying it is becouse of the Succsess rate, %52 on a 100 stricking PM.The prices are dumb.it should be under 3 or 4 mil

Crono114
Jul 20, 2007, 09:54 PM
On 2007-07-20 13:56, Sol-Edge wrote:
You also have to remember that not too many people use Swords. Most prefer Spears because they do everything Swords do but better.

No no, I agree.

ZEO_X
Jul 21, 2007, 03:00 AM
its a tough synth at 51% i just failed mine...

Kion
Jul 21, 2007, 03:29 AM
not many people will put out for boards. it's not garanteed, so most people considder it as an over-priced trimate. If you got the board by chance then you don't have much to lose by trying to synth it.

Yes, in terms of stats it's not much more impressive than a caliburn. +6 adds one star to an item +10 adds two stars, but then it's fully upgraded. Considdering it's an S rank kubara weapon, think more of how much the stats will improve come AoI. So for the moment cosidder it a caliburn that you don't have to risk losing a decent percent one grinding with limitless potential. Sound more appealing now?
Actual information still pending, but it's sounding like the weapons won't break when upgraded in the exspansion. risk free attempt at a 12*+?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-07-21 03:54 ]</font>

Allison_W
Jul 21, 2007, 06:40 AM
On 2007-07-21 01:29, Kion wrote:
Yes, in terms of stats it's not much more impressive than a caliburn. +6 adds one star to an item +10 adds two stars, but then it's fully upgraded.

Grinding a Caliburn to +6 is not generally a good idea if it has a remotely good elemental percentage. If we were talking about neutral weapons, that'd be one thing, but I don't think anyone is about to try making a neutral S-rank melee weapon.

Also, Svaltus Swords have killer PP capacity. (That, and the ATA boost is not necessarily insignificant for, say, a beast.)

On 2007-07-21 01:29, Kion wrote:
Actual information still pending, but it's sounding like the weapons won't break when upgraded in the exspansion. risk free attempt at a 12*+?

Sounds good, yes, though I doubt it'll change the balance of power between the Caliburn and Svaltus Sword unless the SS grinds particularly well or poorly. On the other hand, it'll probably make a huge difference to anyone who owns an Agito Repca.