PDA

View Full Version : RARE DROPS IN S2 MISSIONS???

RappyRobot
Jul 20, 2007, 02:58 PM
In S2 missions, would you rather get nothing or still get kerseline lol. ie would u rather see less but much more rare drops like morbinia, diad, titania, etc or the current system where u get a lot of drops each S2 misson but most of them are kerseline, vestaline, crea saber brds WITH THE OCCASIONAL GREAT DROP THROWN IN EVERY SO OFTEN http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

pionear
Jul 20, 2007, 03:01 PM
Well, I would rather see most of the stuff that sells in the NPC shops become non-rares, like the Moon Atomizer X boards.

ST might do this in the future.

RappyRobot
Jul 20, 2007, 03:03 PM
On 2007-07-20 13:01, pionear wrote:
Well, I would rather see most of the stuff that sells in the NPC shops become non-rares, like the Moon Atomizer X boards.

ST might do this in the future.

It was a great day when moon atomizer X brds became non-rare (sniffs...tears of joy) Now what about those pesky scape doll brds http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
That everybody and there mother seem to feel the uncontrollable need to pickup every single one!!! (goes emo on them )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RappyRobot on 2007-07-20 13:04 ]</font>

Kion
Jul 20, 2007, 03:16 PM
I like the massive ammounts of materials as I generally use it. When ever my stock piles hit 50, I use it as an excuse to try synthing to get rid of them. Metals can be made into vestaline for making 8* kubara guns and vestaline can be put to good use for making elemental melee weapons.

The other nice part about it is that when you find a board; you can synth it. And if you don't have all of the materials on hand already, you can check player shops to find a decent deal. Imagine if all of the boards were like the 7* crea weapons. What is it about 3 copernia for every board that drops? That's why in player shops the boards sell for 100k and copernia goes for 500k. I'd rather have the boards barely drop na dbe able to make it as soon as you get it, compared to it sitting in your PM for months while you track down all 15 goldania that never drop.

pionear
Jul 20, 2007, 03:40 PM
3 Copernia? HA! Try 10 - 15....

And every Crea Weapon I've tried to synth, it failed. So it was just wiser to sell the Copernia's for high prices and using the $$$ to buy Crea Weapons.

DRO
Jul 20, 2007, 03:58 PM
IM HAPPY WITH CURRENT DROP RATES IN S2....I STILL USE KERSELING VESTALINE ETC....