PDA

View Full Version : I NEED a Red Handgun with 40% to HIT

thebigbadPSO
Dec 22, 2002, 12:46 AM
As stated in the topic i want a RED HANDGUN with MINIMUM 40% to hit other %s are welcomed but the hit is the main thing. Oh i would accept, a red with 30%-35% hit but it would have to have at least 30% in both machine and dark.

basically ill give any item curently available for this gun.

i "DONT" have access to:

yas 7000
partisan of lightning
heavens punisher
twin blaze
flame garment
flame visit
yasha
panxer/iron faust

so dont ask for these items anything else is cool i can get it eventually. oh the faust "may" be accessable but the guy that i know that has one wants a ****load of items for it so before ill trade wil depend on the %s of the weapon you got.

also I will be doing NO MORE trading on pso after i find this gun. I will be using my time to play offline only seabed over and over on ult till i can get some OLGAS DNA. hence why i need the hit%s cause well you tend to miss alot in ult and if im gonna be efficient at this at all I need to be able to hit consistantly. as an added bonus the person that finds me a gun of this calibur will recive the 2nd DNA that i am able to farm up. now of course it wont be tomarrow or anything but when the second one pops you will get it i promise.