PDA

View Full Version : So I've been away for a while...

gynophobia
Jul 20, 2007, 07:22 PM
And I was considering coming back to PSU. I was one of those people that left during the time of hackers running amuck with large amounts of meseta, slow updates from SEGA, and the only mission that anyone wanted to do was bloody dragon runs. It seems the updates are coming more often now and it looks to be pretty exciting.

So all in all I'm asking if it's a good time to come back to PSU?

Mystil
Jul 20, 2007, 07:25 PM
Yes now is a good time to come back and you can level all the way up to 90 with no worry of being capped until you get there.

james_b
Jul 20, 2007, 07:25 PM
wait till AoI comes out or a couple months after it comes out.

pikachief
Jul 20, 2007, 07:29 PM
On 2007-07-20 17:22, gynophobia wrote:
And I was considering coming back to PSU. I was one of those people that left during the time of hackers running amuck with large amounts of meseta, slow updates from SEGA, and the only mission that anyone wanted to do was bloody dragon runs. It seems the updates are coming more often now and it looks to be pretty exciting.

everything is going perfectly except the population lowered quite a bit and..... everyone went to bruce and her secret mission and crimson and holy grounds and mad beasts and lab recover....

sadly they have made a complete circle and are back to only doing dragon runs again! XD

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 20, 2007, 07:33 PM
On 2007-07-20 17:29, pikachief wrote:
everything is going perfectly except the population lowered quite a bit and..... everyone went to bruce and her secret mission and crimson and holy grounds and mad beasts and lab recover....

sadly they have made a complete circle and are back to only doing dragon runs again! XD

But this time... on S2!

gynophobia
Jul 20, 2007, 07:33 PM
Cool... And how about hackers? I don't know about anyone else but once a game has gone to the hackers and glitch abusers, it really ruins the experience for me.

Wallin
Jul 20, 2007, 07:34 PM
On 2007-07-20 17:33, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
But this time... on S2!

Yeah, but the game is a drag when you're not high enough for S2 missions - nowhere to group except HSM, and that exp stinks.

Mystil
Jul 20, 2007, 07:36 PM

On 2007-07-20 17:29, pikachief wrote:

But this time... on S2!

And a lot more fun and less boring than A and S1!

Wallin
Jul 20, 2007, 07:36 PM
We got hacked two weeks ago actually, but if you just prepare yourself and don't run your shop like a fool, you can easily avoid any damage. I'm not worried about them at all anymore really. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 20, 2007, 07:40 PM
On 2007-07-20 17:36, Mystil wrote:

But this time... on S2!

And a lot more fun and less boring than A and S1!

Because of the excitement of S rank weapon board dropping! Oh and... Psychowand in Sleeping Warriors S2!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-07-20 17:41 ]</font>

gynophobia
Jul 20, 2007, 07:41 PM
haha... people still love their dragon runs...

MomoHana
Jul 20, 2007, 07:42 PM
On 2007-07-20 17:22, gynophobia wrote:

I left later.

Wehn there was large amounts of hacked weapons, slow updates from SEGA, and the only missiong that anyone wanted to do was after the Lab S craze [Crimson?]. Nyah~! I'll return with Yuki when AoI comes out:3