PDA

View Full Version : Which enemy do you fear most ?

RappyRobot
Jul 20, 2007, 09:01 PM
Based on suggestions I put a list together of various enemy's that pwn ppl when they are on S1 or S2 missions. These are the ones ppl said they feared most. This list is only 4 basic enemies not bosses or minny (sp.) bosses. So, who pwns you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RappyRobot on 2007-07-20 19:14 ]</font>

Mwabwetumba
Jul 20, 2007, 09:02 PM
The Go Vahra king that resides in the raffon meadows hits like a ton of bricks. I hate that guy.

RappyRobot
Jul 20, 2007, 09:02 PM
Of all the enemies there are, I run when I see Go Vahras!!! Especially the ones that are all hopped up on steroids lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif they scare me lol

aquafire
Jul 20, 2007, 09:11 PM
Well I would say gaozorans but there are no S2 missions with them....soooo go vahra I guess :/

RappyRobot
Jul 20, 2007, 09:11 PM
On 2007-07-20 19:11, aquafire wrote:
Well I would say gaozorans but there are no S2 missions with them....soooo go vahra I guess :/

your right lol I'll fix that

biggabertha
Jul 20, 2007, 09:12 PM
Lapuchas! So similar to pigeons of real life... They claw at you... make small pecking noises... Coo at you and they always come in HUGE swarms! >.<

Stay back!!!!

Anduril
Jul 20, 2007, 09:19 PM
In all honesty I really fear Bel Pannons the most since they are really the only S2 enemies I have fought against. They are so cute in all their EVIL which makes them all the more frightening.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 20, 2007, 09:21 PM
I don't fear any of the mobs but I do despise the megid spitters.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Jul 20, 2007, 09:22 PM
I vote Go Vahras

What a bunch of wusses we are, they aint even a large mob -_- Though they are damn fast when you're trying to get that kockdown/back combo pulled off

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 20, 2007, 09:35 PM
I choose the Gaozoran, for their ability to still hit me for over 600 (with a fireball) when I have the following setup...

Weld Line 14% fire
Hard / Power Charge
Mega / Rainbow
Meteor Attacker

I would have chosen the Bil De Vear, but I put up with them, because most of the time they don't come in mobs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 360NyTeMaRe on 2007-07-20 19:37 ]</font>

Almighty_Envy
Jul 20, 2007, 09:43 PM
Gaozoran s2 version will be a killer.

I vote Go Vahra however because no Gaozoran s2's are out yet.

Allison_W
Jul 20, 2007, 09:45 PM
It's Vandas I hate. Go Vahra are wussies.

RappyRobot
Jul 20, 2007, 09:45 PM
I pm'd the mods meant to say S1 & S2 ..heres to hoping my poll is fixed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Niered
Jul 20, 2007, 11:12 PM
Go Vahras are, at least in my book, the new delsabers. Fast, hit hard, and downright mean lookin'.

Barring that, gaozorans. Although they arent too intimidating once you get them roll-locked with a launcher.

MayLee
Jul 20, 2007, 11:17 PM
Try soloing Ruler of the Plains S2.

Go Varhras give me the creeps.

F-Gattaca
Jul 20, 2007, 11:37 PM
Go Vahras piss me off to no end. On the other hand, it'd be comedy gold to play Yackety Sax (the Benny Hill theme) while being chased by a pack of them.

If Sendillians had the hitting power of Go Vahras, though, I'd hate those a LOT more. They're annoying enough as it is when trying to fight them solo.

Aka
Jul 20, 2007, 11:40 PM
Go Vahras by far, but only the buffed ones. They take like almost half my Fortetecher's HP in one swipe.

Gaozorons only when I'm playing melee.
Same with Bil De Vears(and Kagajibari) but only when the party has a n00b using knockback PAs.

Phetty
Jul 20, 2007, 11:57 PM
None of the ones you mentioned realy bother me. Rising Crush makes most of those enemies easy to fight. Only thing I can say that I fear is Kamtoze and their Dambarta.

RappyRobot
Jul 21, 2007, 01:35 AM
On 2007-07-20 21:57, Phetty wrote:
None of the ones you mentioned realy bother me. Rising Crush makes most of those enemies easy to fight. Only thing I can say that I fear is Kamtoze and their Dambarta.

U do know jarbas use dambarta and more effectively the kamtoze. I deliberlatly (sp.) left komatoze out. they are pohlvara's (sp.) with spells. they charge at you cast dambarta and high lvl barta (and gizonde if you are in nuedaiz relics) . But they are kinda obvious with it. All in all they are usaully easily dispatched reguardless of class. I've never seen whole parties killed by komatoze or Prolly will ever see it in the future. The biggest threat is the high amount of hp they have. All the creatures on my list I have 1st hand watched as high lvl beasts,fortegunners, fortechers etc have fallen in a matter of seconds to these creatures. Lvls to creature lvls taken into account. obviously a lvl 80+ has no problem with go vahras in s1...but plenty those same players run away to sweet spots in s2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RappyRobot
Jul 21, 2007, 01:40 AM
On 2007-07-20 21:37, F-Gattaca wrote:
Go Vahras piss me off to no end. On the other hand, it'd be comedy gold to play Yackety Sax (the Benny Hill theme) while being chased by a pack of them.

If Sendillians had the hitting power of Go Vahras, though, I'd hate those a LOT more. They're annoying enough as it is when trying to fight them solo.

OMG! No lie, The first time I was chased by vahras in mad beasts c when I played my first plains mission thats exactly what I thought. I had the benny hill music playing in my head. I almost wanted to make a flash about and put it on newgrounds but I didnt think enough ppl would know what PSU was at the time. Since WOW was so dominate at the time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RappyRobot on 2007-07-20 23:44 ]</font>

Cz
Jul 21, 2007, 02:31 AM
those pigs on Neudiaz. Well, they didnt manage to kill me, but they sure can push me around like a toy. It gets really annoying and tedious after awhile...lol. Beside, I hate chasing after them after they charge at me...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Silve
Jul 21, 2007, 02:43 AM
That SEED form from one of the ep2 online quests. You can't hurt him and he's totally chasing you throughout the stage. (He also has the most wicked attack set out of the non-magic dudes) I really want a mission where you actually get to fight him...or the SEED-Magashi from offline story. :<

Korokodo13
Jul 21, 2007, 03:15 AM
Im just gonna go with Batman, hes scary, drives a tank, and has his own theme music....

seriously though, vulfus are just plain EVIL!!

Ryuk_0
Jul 21, 2007, 03:42 AM
i vote none cause i defeat any enemies in seconds and bosses in a minute or two so eh theres no point in fussing about it and this is my set up >.> twin hangun freeze armor: 10% crimsonline and thats it lmao

The_Gio
Jul 21, 2007, 04:01 AM
what about poltys...im scared sh*tless of them

The_Pew
Jul 21, 2007, 04:34 AM
Scared? No. I'm more challenged by most monsters seeing as I still haven't gotten the hang of the controls.

Mystil
Jul 21, 2007, 06:24 AM
Go Vahra's solo.

They block all knockdown PA's like it's nothing, and they seem to be able to block even if you hit them from behind. . . .

In a party though I own them.

XReikaX
Jul 21, 2007, 09:27 AM
Gaozorans always get me worried, especially when a large group of them appear...That foie is way too powerful. Even with Fire armor on (Which would suck to have on when they use Gibarta <.<;) ..Go Vahras are nothing really.

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 21, 2007, 12:18 PM
On 2007-07-20 21:17, MayLee wrote:
Try soloing Ruler of the Plains S2.

Go Varhras give me the creeps.

I soloed it 8x during the week, and found lots of goodies. Just hide in the safe spots and they aren't even smart enough to get to you.

Kuya
Jul 21, 2007, 12:21 PM
The employees behind the grinding counters http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MSAksion
Jul 21, 2007, 01:51 PM
Go Vahra.

No other Monster has performed OHKO's on me and others i see more than the Go Vahra.

Its deadly to everything that is within its hopping claw swipes and their speed don't allow you to lock on dodge them. You actually have to RUN LIKE HELL away when they appear and hope the team TECHERS and Rangers can deal with them.

I'm lvl 81 (LOL) and i still die in one hit from them. Yes I know i'm a female Newman ForteTECHER with Lightning Armor but still - they are hopped up on PRO WRESTLING 'Roids in S and S2 missions.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 21, 2007, 01:54 PM
Why aren't Lapuchas in this poll? If there's one enemy that I would want nothing to do with, its those friggin berds from Moatoob, they're by far the most dangerous monster in this game, I'm not messing around with those.

Ok, seriously, I hate worms, Gaozorans, anything that flies, and Vanda Mehras. Everything else is child's play for me. I love Go Vahras to tell you the truth because they drop the [b] 2 headed ragnus, not to mention that they're the coolest enemy I've ever seen in this game, they just look so badass. They're also not so tough if you know what to do [I know how to deal with these guys because I fight these guys solo when they're lv 100+ because of hunting for the Ragnus].

Kaydin
Jul 21, 2007, 01:58 PM
All of those enemies are the ones I enjoy fighting.

The enemies I hate are the flying ones. >.>;

LS_Aksion
Jul 21, 2007, 02:33 PM
On 2007-07-21 11:51, MSAksion wrote:
Go Vahra.

No other Monster has performed OHKO's on me and others i see more than the Go Vahra.

Its deadly to everything that is within its hopping claw swipes and their speed don't allow you to lock on dodge them. You actually have to RUN LIKE HELL away when they appear and hope the team TECHERS and Rangers can deal with them.

I'm lvl 81 (LOL) and i still die in one hit from them. Yes I know i'm a female Newman ForteTECHER with Lightning Armor but still - they are hopped up on PRO WRESTLING 'Roids in S and S2 missions.

Agreed with my counterpart again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Go-Varha... at lvl 100+ those not-so-little mutants causes TECHER trouble!

i cant keep spamming rising strike to crowd-control & keep healing all at once. they are relentless!

PRO WRESTLING 'roids. Mahou, you know Pro Wrestling & Animes are the same! Drama through Action w/ Egos & scandles ect.

Mayu
Jul 21, 2007, 02:37 PM
Gaozoran

pikachief
Jul 21, 2007, 02:42 PM
there is only 1 enemy i hate in this game and i dont hate the enemy i hate the move.

JARBAS AND DAMBARTA. Kills me so much T_T

pfft go vahras >.> thats my alts favorite enemy cuz of how fun they are!

doing 200's on them and my PA does 400's on them! they only hit me for 200's and their all jumpy so they always miss me! ^.^ thier so easy and fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HaydenX
Jul 21, 2007, 08:52 PM
I've only played the first linear line mission on S...so I'd have to say darbelans so far. I just died for the second time with this char because of that (the first was a pair of Kamatoze using Dambarta at the same time).

Damn megid...

DRO
Jul 21, 2007, 08:56 PM
HOW THE HELL DOES THE GO VAHRA TEAR THROUGH MY 34% LIGHTNING CRIMSON LINE 9* ARMOR?????

Mikura
Jul 21, 2007, 09:02 PM
I'd have to go Go Vahras too...they can a** rape you so fast, it'll make your head spin. <_<

Sekani
Jul 21, 2007, 09:10 PM
Kamatoze by a landslide. 360-degree dambarta is a hunter's worst nightmare. But since they're not on your list, I picked olgohmons for the megiverse.

RappyRobot
Jul 23, 2007, 06:08 PM
On 2007-07-21 18:56, DRO wrote:
HOW THE HELL DOES THE GO VAHRA TEAR THROUGH MY 34% LIGHTNING CRIMSON LINE 9* ARMOR?????

they have a insert in their armor http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Its called: super mega no chance in hell puyo free pain bringing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif