PDA

View Full Version : hey ppl, where ya at?

KiDD
Dec 22, 2002, 05:45 AM
hihi.... yep, it is me....
da one any only, X-2-K-i-D-D.
i just wanna give a holla to everybody who i had met and/or gamed with during our quest of PSO back in the DC version. i hope all of ya will holla back at me. it'll be kool to see ya all alive again.... maybe we can run into each other once more in da world of pso, but this time on the GC or Xbox version. i'll be waiting....

>=]

[man, i hope this post don't get moved, deleted or something.]

Blank14ars
Dec 22, 2002, 02:21 PM
you remember a guy named "BLank" form the dc virson....we did afew challenges together

ITO
Dec 22, 2002, 02:45 PM
Wha up dawg? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

eRUPT
Dec 22, 2002, 02:49 PM
Glad to see a old timer back on the site but we need to keep threads like this inside The Lounge =)

Anyhow welcome back and enjoy your stay back at PSOW!

Have a cookie!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/santacookie.gif

KiDD
Dec 22, 2002, 04:26 PM
sup ppl. haha. yea BLank i remember u. good to see ya again. let me guess, all of ya are on the GC version now. =P

man, james.... why u gotta be the one to move my thread? there are a lot more other threads in the general section that didn't belong.

a few mods passed by my thread and left it, but u gotta be the one moved it.... worth of all, u moved it to the lounge. the forum section designated for new members specifically. how am i a new member? don't tell me it's my posts count. i believe my thread should stay at the general.

this is one reason why i rarely visit psoworld.... some mods can't do there job right.

now james, don't tell me ur gonna delete this, cuz it's an attack on u or something. since this is the lounge.... not much people are gonna read it anywhy. -.-

ABDUR101
Dec 22, 2002, 05:03 PM
The Lounge is for new members and old members who are returning. Don't take offense because your thread was moved to the proper forum.

I was going to move it but when I went to do so, it was already moved.

And I assure you, we are doing our jobs just fine. =)

Hope to see you on one of the new versions! =D