PDA

View Full Version : More questions muhahaha

mrlion
Jul 21, 2007, 10:25 AM
I'm finally a Level 10 Hunter yay...I bought my Fortefighter license yay...now I have to level that, 80 HSM runs to go XD but I think its time to focus on character level now:

1) I also hit level 20 during my last run what are some good missions to do at this level for ALL planets? I say all because I dont really like staying on the same planet to do 30+ runs, I mean I sort of tolerate it with HSM cause its actually fun XD....if you have the right party that is...

2) I see people synthesizing stuff that can be bought at the shops, I know its cheaper but what would be the difference between synthesizing a Jitseen and buying a Jitseen from the shop?

Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mrlion on 2007-07-21 08:28 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Jul 21, 2007, 10:31 AM
1) Missions? I'd recommend Crimson Beast(Parum) if your lazy or Valley of Carnage (on Moatoob) for some fun. Not many options that I know of, I leveled my alt during Firebreak, I don't know of low level missions ;(

2) A Jitseen in shops has no element, it's neutral. Synthing it yourself requires a striking PM and I'm not sure if you want three Jitseens (if all synths succeed). I'd recommend searching player shops for a decent deal on one.

HaydenX
Jul 21, 2007, 10:32 AM
If you're in a party, I would recommend doing HIVE B runs. If you aren't in a party, do HIVE C runs. At level 20 and as a fortefighter, you should have no problems with anything in the HIVE (except megid). You get about 1500 xp+ per dark sattellite run. You get considerably more for each Seed Awakened run, but I don't know how well a lvl. 20 would do when soloing Dulk Fakis.

mrlion
Jul 21, 2007, 10:59 AM
When you synthesize though, the element is randomly put in the item? Or you know beforehand what element is going to be?

Almighty_Envy
Jul 21, 2007, 11:01 AM
You choose the element and the % is random

ThEoRy
Jul 21, 2007, 11:33 AM
the appropriate photons control the element, %s are a coin flip.