PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Will you keep playing PSU?

jayster
Jul 21, 2007, 04:19 PM
PSU is up against a new challenge this fall.

Two worlds, halo3, cod4 are all new and very popular upcoming titles set for the same time period as PSU expansion.

With these new games, what will you do?

Personally, I'll buy both AOI and cod4. But if cod4 is amazing like cod2, ill have to call up SEGA and close my account. If it's like cod3, well, you will be seeing me around psu for a long time. If cod4 is just okay, ill manage my time.

Wallin
Jul 21, 2007, 04:20 PM
I don't play ANY of those other games, so no, I'll definitely be staying with PSU if I don't move to something besides what you listed, but as I'm sick of DAoC and WoW, I think I'll be on PSU for a while.

Dragwind
Jul 21, 2007, 04:21 PM
Probably still stuck playing this.

VanHalen
Jul 21, 2007, 04:23 PM
Well actually I haven't bought any new games really since I bought PSU. Except Pokemon Diamond which I bought last month but I still play PSU more. I don't think this is going to change that much. Maybe when I get my Wii.

EDIT: Nah I think I'll still play PSU more http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-07-21 14:23 ]</font>

Chuck_Norris
Jul 21, 2007, 04:23 PM
Well if halo 3 is anything like the beta was i think i might be taking a LONG break from PSU.

Lamak
Jul 21, 2007, 04:27 PM
I have no idea. PSU is geting really boring, I hope AoI gives me a reason to play.

jayster
Jul 21, 2007, 04:29 PM
On 2007-07-21 14:23, chuck_norris wrote:
Well if halo 3 is anything like the beta was i think i might be taking a LONG break from PSU.

I'm a lot like you but with cod4. I know a lot of people that play this game are only fans of rpgs/ mmorpgs but two-worlds is on its way as well and all these upcoming games are receiving a lot of hype and if cod4 lives up to it, then I won't be back for a long long while, if at all. When cod2 came out, I played it religiously until psu came out and then I still had a hard time stopping to play psu.

I know I have a good amount of friends planning to switch to halo3 and cod4. And iv heard random people say they're switch to two worlds in random games. Most psowers seem to stay here tho.

pionear
Jul 21, 2007, 04:37 PM
There's other games besides those coming out this fall:

GTA 4, anyone? DMC 4?

But if you mean online games, well, since I'm not much of an online gamer (besides PSU), I probably will be playing AoI for the most part.

Chuck_Norris
Jul 21, 2007, 04:41 PM
On 2007-07-21 14:29, jayster wrote:

On 2007-07-21 14:23, chuck_norris wrote:

I'm a lot like you but with cod4. I know a lot of people that play this game are only fans of rpgs/ mmorpgs but two-worlds is on its way as well and all these upcoming games are receiving a lot of hype and if cod4 lives up to it, then I won't be back for a long long while, if at all. When cod2 came out, I played it religiously until psu came out and then I still had a hard time stopping to play psu.

I know I have a good amount of friends planning to switch to halo3 and cod4. And iv heard random people say they're switch to two worlds in random games. Most psowers seem to stay here tho.

I also plan on getting Call of Duty 4 but i'm looking forward more to Halo 3 and Bioshock.

Sinue_v2
Jul 21, 2007, 04:43 PM
I'm not very interested in COD4, but I don't see why the purchase and play of new games would preclude the play of games I already own. I just started playing PSU again after a long break now that there is a decent amount of content available, and AoI will add even more content. So I'll probably play that as well as the other games.

Yunfa
Jul 21, 2007, 04:43 PM
You cant forget about Metal Gear Solid 4!!! OR Dynasty Warriors: GUNDAM!!! >:D

- If anyone is quiting i blame that the PS2/PC cumminuty is too small http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Sexy_Raine
Jul 21, 2007, 04:45 PM
Halo 3 isn't gonna hurt PSU, because most Playstation ppl like me could care less about Xpox. Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the other hand appeals to almost everyone! Sega better pray they don't put AOI near near Dec. 3rd.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-07-21 14:46 ]</font>

malice_nyc
Jul 21, 2007, 04:54 PM
Didn't this game come out right around the same time as FFXII? I think I put like two hours into that game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Halo and the like aren't my thing... and Wii games... that will require me to turn my Wii on for the first time in like three months...

Complex_Jao
Jul 21, 2007, 04:56 PM
Its good to play other games every once in a while

Strider_M
Jul 21, 2007, 04:58 PM
Yeah... Essentially I'm a all around gamer so I choose my specific game for each Genre...
Halo 3?
Call of Duty 4?
Devil May Cry 4?
Metal Gear Solid 4?
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam?
Smash Bros. Brawl?
Soul Calibur 4?
Ace Combat 4?

I'm getting them ALL!!!
However most of those games after beating them do not get new content.

However... That's not the case with Phantasy Star Universe! It will always get my time... Well as long as new content still comes out...

VanHalen
Jul 21, 2007, 05:03 PM
On 2007-07-21 14:54, malice_nyc wrote:
Didn't this game come out right around the same time as FFXII? I think I put like two hours into that game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Halo and the like aren't my thing... and Wii games... that will require me to turn my Wii on for the first time in like three months...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Give me your Wii! Seriously, the guy at the store told me if I want one I'd have to get up at 7AM and go to the store. F that.

TheLOLBandit
Jul 21, 2007, 05:04 PM
ill buy them and try them but more than likely ill be back on PSU

DonRoyale
Jul 21, 2007, 05:06 PM
I'm not getting a 360 just for Halo 3. Waste of money.

PSU's really the only video game I still play. Others just seem to be fading into obsurity and collecting dust in my room >.>

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 21, 2007, 05:09 PM
Well, I really don't care much for Halo, and I have an Xbox 360 in my house [don't worry PS2/PC guys, PS2 and PC servers are still my home for PSU], but that's mostly because I really don't care much for first person shooter games period, I'm more of a hack and slash or beat em up kind of guy. But Orochi Musou [Dynasty Warriors + Samurai Warriors crossover] has been taking alot of my time. There's also Soul Calibur 4 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl coming out which are totally awesome.

Jakosifer
Jul 21, 2007, 05:19 PM
PSU For life!...At least once Togeha-Zashi comes out. >_>'

Criss
Jul 21, 2007, 05:39 PM
Games I'm planning to get before the end of the year...
-PSU:AoI
-SSB:Brawl
-Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
-MGS4
-DMC4
-GTA4
-Assassin's Creed
-Megaman ZX Advent
-Luminous Arc
And a few others that don't come to my mind right now.

So yeah... I'll still be playing PSU. Just... much less often.

Mystil
Jul 21, 2007, 06:21 PM
The lock game fest is starting up again.. hopefully I can get 85 before it comes totally impossible to play the game again. Then I will go back to not logging in until the next update where all games are open to everyone.

Sucks not having a group of friends, but oh well nothing I can do about it.

Anduril
Jul 21, 2007, 06:23 PM
I'm probably going to just do what I do now: Play various games for a few days, then get on PSU every morning so as to not wake everyone in my house up by having loud new game sounds.

Mikura
Jul 21, 2007, 06:30 PM
I'll be playing PSU for quite some time. But I'm also going to be playing other games later this year too, just not the ones listed in this poll.

Sterisk
Jul 21, 2007, 06:51 PM
I'm probably buy halo 3, DMC4, rock band, GTAIV, and a few other games until the expansion comes out for psu if it comes out on a later date.

Fox_Makenshi
Jul 21, 2007, 06:58 PM
Well I didn't stop playing PSU to play another game, I stopped because I got bored. With all of these recent changes though, and hearing about the expansion, I'm willing to give it another try. The only other online game I've played longer than PSU is GW but I don't play that all the time, I play on and off. PSU did hold my attention consistently for the longest amount of time so I figure I'll try again. Unless another online game comes out that costs less than $15 a month and is REALLY REALLY good, I'm gonna stick with PSU. I plan on coming back within the next few weeks on PS2 btw. Hopefully all my characters and whatnot are still there >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fox_Makenshi on 2007-07-21 17:06 ]</font>

PALRAPPYS
Jul 21, 2007, 07:06 PM
I'll keep playing PSU but of course I'll try/buy these other games too. Plus other games from the ones you mentioned. (No offense, but there is no way I'm trying cod4 after playing cod3. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif )

Why not play PSU and other games though? It's not like all everyone plays is PSU. I mean, sure, there are some...

Parn
Jul 21, 2007, 07:11 PM
I'm juggling PSU and Project Sylpheed right now. I'll be doing the same with Eternal Sonata, Mass Effect, and so on as they come out.

APEXi
Jul 21, 2007, 07:19 PM
psu's only 10bucks a month. if i continue to get more than an hour per dollar out of that i'll keep it going. but i'm interested in halo3 and call of duty 4, despite being a "FPS are best on PC" elitist

Jife_Jifremok
Jul 21, 2007, 07:53 PM
I'll probably be playing Hellgate: London as well as AoI. But when Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out, PSU's gonna be in some knee-deep shit.

Lykos
Jul 21, 2007, 07:59 PM
Halo 3 will steal my soul for a good month or so. Even after that I'll be playing it the majority of the time, sprinkled along with other games, including AOI. I don't know if there is hope for PSU after this fall/holiday season though. They have to make it REALLY good for me to even think about playing it when there may be way better ones out there.

ThEoRy
Jul 21, 2007, 09:10 PM
Mass Effect.......

anyone?

Kaloa
Jul 21, 2007, 09:33 PM
I'm not interested in any of those games you mentioned, but that doesn't mean I'll keep playing PSU. There are alot of other games that have just come out and that are coming out soon that I think I'll enjoy alot more than PSU.

Demon-
Jul 21, 2007, 09:41 PM
Nah I might play those games at a friends house or something but I'm still a huge PSU addict and I must have AoI when it comes out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Demon- on 2007-07-21 19:41 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Jul 21, 2007, 10:12 PM
Currently I'm playing PSU and FFXI (and finishing off Ninety Nine Nights tomorrow hopefully). However, I'll have to juggle both of those with...

Halo3
Eternal Sonata
Mass Effect
Assassin's Creed
Super Smash Bros Brawl (note that any Wii games listed will require me to steal my brother's Wii)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

And whatever else I forgot to list (yeah, I DID omit GTA4 and DMC4. I'm not a fan of either series).

Dracos
Jul 21, 2007, 10:57 PM
PSU is one of my favorite games, so I will forever play it, but I also really like other games just as much, such as Gears of War.

pokefiend
Jul 22, 2007, 06:06 AM
I voted others only b/c I dont know how I might be in the next 14 months. If anything is gonna detract me from playing PSU it most definately will be my priorities in collage. My love for PSU and Pokemon Pearl/Battle Revolution co-exsist as one. (I play both faithfully) If I could handle my love for pokemon I can handle any other game as well.

Also I'm not really interested in any 360 games. I'm not a huge fan of FPSs and I dislike Blue Dragon's battle system (no monster capturing system nor job system!? WTF?!?)

Other than Aoi I'm only looking forward to:
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn
Kingdom Hearts 3
Pocket Monsters 3rd Sinnoh installment

Shou
Jul 22, 2007, 06:17 AM
Bahh... Halo 3 .... pfft.... Now Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be a game worthy of lots of playing time :3
get your wiis ready for early December pplz http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 22, 2007, 06:19 AM
On 2007-07-22 04:17, Shou wrote:
Bahh... Halo 3 .... pfft.... Now Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be a game worthy of lots of playing time :3
get your wiis ready for early December pplz http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

There will sooo be a psow contest for that like a week or so when it's released lolol

DarkShadowX
Jul 22, 2007, 07:09 AM
Well....I've been off and on PSU for awhile now, but I'm definitely getting AoI. And while all those other games are real fun, and I'll probably get most of em, I'll be with PSU for the long run.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkShadowX on 2007-07-22 05:10 ]</font>

Syl
Jul 22, 2007, 07:17 AM
Well, this year is going to burn a hole in my pocket. I'm a huge fan of the Guitar Hero games, so yeah, instant sink hole for Guitar Hero III and Rock Band (I plan on getting a full set: drums, guitars, mic). Also, Devil May Cry 4 is something I have been waiting for for a long time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But besides those three games, I highly doubt something else will steal my heart from PSU and especially AoI http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Remedy
Jul 22, 2007, 05:13 PM
Yep. Remmy still doesn't have a Psycho Wand, so I can't quit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Gotta continue a legacy that started in PSO Dreamcast, after all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

tei
Jul 22, 2007, 05:28 PM
I'll be sticking to PSU, the only games I'm interested in coming out anytime in the next year are Ambition of Illuminus and Harvest Moon for the Wii, which I won't be affording any time soon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif 'sides, I only ever get a handful of games then stick to them for life, even if I did get more, I'd still drift back to PSU often.

DoubleK93
Jul 22, 2007, 05:44 PM
I will play every new game for the PS3 and 360 but also STILL play PSU/AOtI!

Niloklives
Jul 22, 2007, 05:49 PM
dunno what I'll be doing...I'll likely be around for AoI...can't say how long though with the way the fame is going right now....I think it might be break time again

Finae
Jul 22, 2007, 06:02 PM
I'll be playing a game called "college" in the fall. Its a wonderful game that determines what you are going to do for the rest of your life. Wow, a game that can dictate how you should lead your life, amazing.

Eh, have to be serious? The games OP mentioned I have no interest in, though I will say Halo 3 will be a huge hit on the college campus here. They usually run tournaments and contests of the sort. Majority out there don't know about PSU anyways. Though it doesn't matter if those games OP mentioned do 30000x better than PSU. PSU will always be here until the day Sega decides to stop supporting it. PSU is going nowhere.

Unfortunately, I don't stick to one game. That is how you end up eventually going insane and getting bored. Though PSU these days is a bit boring and mmos like sword of the new world, tabula rusa, aion, etc are/have been taking my interest as of late. I'll still play PSU and buy the expansion, but that doesn't mean I'll be active. Sega bring good updates to the game and that will make me play a lot more.

Prima
Jul 22, 2007, 06:34 PM
If Ambition of the Illuminous fails like this ver now, then I dont know what ill do.

Para
Jul 22, 2007, 06:36 PM
Most likely play Unreal Tournament 3 alongside with AOI.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 22, 2007, 07:29 PM
I already don't play PSU.

darkfalz16
Jul 22, 2007, 07:42 PM
well ill play halo 3 till i beat campaign then some online even tho halo 3 can only play 1 person online at a time per console and then back to PSU

Sekani
Jul 22, 2007, 09:16 PM
I doubt the expansion will be released stateside before the end of the year. This is a good thing, since Eternal Sonata, Mass Effect, Metroid Prime 3, Call of Duty 4, Devil May Cry 4, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Smash Bros: Brawl will be occupying the majority of my time from now until after Christmas. If I have time to slip a little PSU in there amidst all of that, I might. Game gets boring when there's nothing left to do but hunt for S-ranks.

McLaughlin
Jul 22, 2007, 09:35 PM
On 2007-07-22 17:42, darkfalz16 wrote:
well ill play halo 3 till i beat campaign then some online even tho halo 3 can only play 1 person online at a time per console and then back to PSU

...Huh?

If you're talking about online Co-op, Bungie shut down the EGM rumor on Friday in their Weekly What's Update. If you're talking about Splitscreen on Live, it's already in Halo2, why it'd be omitted from Halo3 is beyond me (and nowhere was that stated, even in EGM's pile-of-crap of a report).

Either way, you're full of it.

jayster
Jul 22, 2007, 11:57 PM
On 2007-07-22 16:36, Para wrote:

I'v heard of unreal tournament and people say it's good. But I'v never played it. What kind of game is it?

Garnet_Moon
Jul 22, 2007, 11:59 PM
On 2007-07-22 21:57, jayster wrote:

I'v heard of unreal tournament and people say it's good. But I'v never played it. What kind of game is it?

It's like no other FPS on the market.

You're flying, jumping, being catapault, teleporting, etc around a map while shooting. The better players basically jet across the screen and manage head-shots at such speed while they jump off walls, and over ravines.

Seriously. Unreal Tournament is fucking Tribes and Quake on crack.

It's worth a buy.

EDIT: BTW, i'm not joking. This game is intense.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-07-22 22:00 ]</font>

jayster
Jul 23, 2007, 12:04 AM
On 2007-07-22 21:59, Garnet_Moon wrote:

You're flying, jumping, being catapault, teleporting, etc around a map while shooting. The better players basically jet across the screen and manage head-shots at such speed while they jump off walls, and over ravines.

It's worth a buy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-07-22 22:00 ]</font>

sounds like shadowrun? I'll try the new one when it comes out then. Because I really like shadowrun.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 23, 2007, 12:06 AM
On 2007-07-22 22:04, jayster wrote:

On 2007-07-22 21:59, Garnet_Moon wrote:

It's worth a buy.

sounds like shadowrun? I'll try the new one when it comes out then. Because I really like shadowrun.

Dunno about Shadowrun, but UT is the kind of game where if you blink, your entire team can die because you didn't cover that one corner, and that enemy guy flew by in a blur.

True story. Happened to me once. Once... >.<

Para
Jul 23, 2007, 12:14 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21491.html

knock your socks off for UT3.

Skorn
Jul 23, 2007, 12:24 AM
I'm going to be playing some major Halo 3 but i'll still be on PSU sometimes.

The_Pew
Jul 23, 2007, 01:09 AM
I plan on playing for awhile. I use to play World of Warcraft, that took way to much time to make any progress. Along with the raids that would take hours to complete got to be a little to extreme for a game in my opinion. At any rate the only game I see pulling me away is Spore.

Isabella
Jul 23, 2007, 01:11 AM
I dont play videogames http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Isabella on 2007-07-22 23:20 ]</font>

Proff
Jul 23, 2007, 01:19 AM
PSU is getting extremely boring. The level cap really keeps me from being able to do anything. S rank drop rates are total shit, and so are the synth rates/prices. In PSO, you found several red boxes a day, even if they were 9 stars. In PSU, you find Copernia.

I'm looking forward to Halo 3.

Revolt2origin
Jul 23, 2007, 04:28 AM
Not sure how good 'Two Worlds' (http://www.2-worlds.com/) is going to be online. But I'm almost certain I won't be playing PSU when I get my hands on 'Age of Conan' (http://community.ageofconan.com/).

ENAK
Jul 23, 2007, 06:53 AM
prob play some mass effect or halo 3, but idk the beta was pretty garbage.

Saphion
Jul 23, 2007, 07:00 AM
I'm pretty much deeply obsessed with the DS at the moment (only console I ever really play anymore - and I've been gaming since the NES!).

Although I wasn't impressed with PSU, my deep-rooted PSO obsession commands me to at least give AoI a try. Which is what I shall do.

Just hope I can find some fun UK players this time around. PSO EU servers, I miss you...

Niloklives
Jul 23, 2007, 09:57 AM
On 2007-07-22 23:11, Isabella wrote:
I dont play videogames http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

QFlol

Akaimizu
Jul 23, 2007, 10:19 AM
I'm taking the Other option. I'll keep playing this game, at my more casual rate, but I'm definitely going to also put serious time into Two Worlds. Part of it is because many of my friends, on 360, are going to be all over Two Worlds. My Buddy Magician is also going to likely host Two Worlds and has already left this game in anticipation for that one.

I don't forget people who I work incredibly well with, as a team. We kicked butt and took names together, on this game, I'm game for doing so, in the other. Shame I may have to wait a bit more before I can play as an Orc in Two Worlds. (Hopefully they get with the update and give everybody (PC and 360 alike) the playable races that they couldn't finish before release.)

I may be offline for a stint during the early part of August, depending on how long it'll take for Comcast to move my service to my new place. (I purchased a new home and will be moving in a little over two weeks)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-07-23 08:19 ]</font>

Mr_Confused
Jul 23, 2007, 11:12 AM
I will be playing halo 3 for a long time. i might even consider canceling my subscription so that im not paying for it until im actually playing it again.

although i might have to quit when huxley comes out cause then ill be paying two online fees. MMOFPS here we come!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr_Confused on 2007-07-23 09:14 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Jul 23, 2007, 12:45 PM
im only looking forward to SSB:brawl and RE 5.

but screw waking up early to buy one, ill wait a few more months, its gotta die down sometime right?

SSB: brawl will probably toss out a month of psu, RE 5 will take a bit more than SSB will, but yeh, psu will keep on truckin with me, although until i convince my friend to play it, there is a chance ill leave.

that and the f***ing grinding past the mid lvs.

how do you do it sanosuke?
agata S?

DeathKrow
Jul 23, 2007, 03:02 PM
Hmmmm. i'm currently waiting for luminous arc, which will take most of my time, then theres Halo 3, phantom hour glass, SSBB, HEAVENLY F'KING SWORD, and thats all on my list, but PSU will left w/ the scraps.

eightball
Jul 23, 2007, 03:06 PM
i'm gonna buy both halo 3 and two worlds and since my gf goes back to medschool in the fall i'll have plenty of time to play them all

Kinako78
Jul 25, 2007, 03:19 AM
I'll definitely stick with PSU, but I'm still hoping to get a Wii before the end of the year. I'll just have to see how that goes.

darkfalz16
Jul 30, 2007, 02:04 PM
On 2007-07-22 19:35, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

On 2007-07-22 17:42, darkfalz16 wrote:

...Huh?

If you're talking about online Co-op, Bungie shut down the EGM rumor on Friday in their Weekly What's Update. If you're talking about Splitscreen on Live, it's already in Halo2, why it'd be omitted from Halo3 is beyond me (and nowhere was that stated, even in EGM's pile-of-crap of a report).

Either way, you're full of it.

i was watching attack of the show last wensday night and they said it but the game isnt released yet so who knos they might add it in but anyways it wont bother me i mainly play by myself anyways

Kylie
Jul 30, 2007, 02:05 PM
I'll stick with PSU until... I don't even see me quitting soon.

Tigerram
Jul 30, 2007, 02:37 PM
I might be playing NCAA football '08 this year, gonna rent first. If it's good, I might be in between both games until a little after next year. If it isn't any good...ah well, it's all PSU.

MushiKuro
Jul 30, 2007, 03:36 PM
I'am not interessed in other Single RPGs/MMORPGs at the moment, only PS Series =P

See ya!

X.X

DreamLocke
Jul 30, 2007, 04:15 PM
Great, someone mentioned Two Worlds. If it doesn't get pushed back again I am interested to pick this one up. Mainly because it will be the first online rpg optimized for the 360. But part of me is skeptical however. If they get it right it will be amazing. But...let's just say I'm not opening it until I get some player feedback.

ChaosStrike
Jul 30, 2007, 11:32 PM
Being A huge 360 gamer (overheated 3 different 360's >.>) I am naturally going to try pretty much any good game that comes out, when I get stuck on a game, I just switch to a new one. Right now I am currently juggling RS: Vegas, Shadowrun, Gears of War, Phantasy Star Universe, and Command and Conquer 3. Naturally I am going to be done with some of these soon so I'll always have something to juggle around. (unless AoI completely sucks then I'll drop PSU, so most likely you all will still see on.

KaiNova7
Jul 30, 2007, 11:33 PM
I'll be here for the long haul.If pvp comes out..I'll probably be here even lonnger.

KaiNova7
Jul 30, 2007, 11:36 PM
Btw: Definitley getting a 2008 basketball..so it will be psu/basketball