PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: T>26% fire/20% dark crimson lines

Mikura
Jul 21, 2007, 05:59 PM
ok, my last trade went well so let's try this again. As the subject says, I have two crimson lines and a Te/TECH charge I'm willing to trade. Items I'd be willing to take are:

An ice crimson line above 20%, preferably around 30%

Catiline with 20% or above

Vahra Claw, 20% minimum again or above. (Element doesn't matter either)

Edit: Updated to show I've already traded the Te/TECH charge. The crimson lines are still up for trade however if anyone is interested. Also removed Del Jagnus blades from list since I already have those now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikura on 2007-07-21 16:01 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikura on 2007-07-22 18:06 ]</font>

Mikura
Jul 21, 2007, 09:07 PM
Just a little bump to let everyone know my offer is still up and running. Hmm, I wonder why it's so hard to find anyone with ice crimsons? ._.

Kyokyono
Jul 21, 2007, 09:17 PM
Everything for one meseta. X3

Lol, <3. Good luck!

Mikura
Jul 22, 2007, 02:02 PM
Everything for one meseta. X3

Lol, <3. Good luck!

Haha, very cute. >_> But thanks though. My second trade offer isn't going nearly as well as my first one sadly. lol

Oh and yes, another bump for me. I want to update this to add that I wasn't intending to sell this for meseta but I'm beginning to reconsider that so PM me for any offers. Once again, priority items are the del blades and an ice crimson. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I'm also negotiating with someone else about this offer at the moment so if nothing better comes up, I'll take his. So last chance people!

Mikura
Jul 22, 2007, 08:09 PM
Along with edit, wanted to add one more bump. I want to note too that by this point, what I have to trade isn't rare so I'm willing to trade both crimsons in exchange for one. Once again, ice would be preferred but I'll take earth or lightning too assuming it's at least somewhere above 20%.