TeamPhalanx
Dec 22, 2002, 12:38 PM
On 2002-12-22 09:28, BlankTK wrote:
kamui (this one might be duped)

dont offer me dupes. I am 100% legit.

Is that so...

BlankTK
Dec 22, 2002, 12:39 PM
Hence why it stays in my bank and hasnt been used since i noticed everyone else's kamuis had the same %s, its also why i refuse to trade in-game with people i dont know.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Dec 22, 2002, 01:57 PM
Isn't that funny how when the word Dupe is even mentioned...Phalanx is there. Hmm...I have a cell of 502, what would you trade on your list for that?

Blade_1
Dec 22, 2002, 03:57 PM
Thats because you can't make the statement of being 100% legit when you have stuff like that lying around.

bluefall
Dec 22, 2002, 08:53 PM
Ya really Phalanx, u gotta get over this whole dupe-hate thing. Ya i hate it too, but its not THAT big of a deal.

BlankTK
Dec 22, 2002, 09:15 PM
What would you propose that i do with it blade? Sell it? I traded a good item that i myself had found for it. I acknowledge that there are people who dont give a crap about the legitimacy of an item, so i am willing to trade it to them.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 22, 2002, 11:24 PM
Fact is, anytime someone advertises that they're legit, they're not.

In this case, the guy has what is probably a duped weapon. He is not Legit. We do not own or use any duped items. To do so would be to keep them in circulation and assisting cheaters.

Not that big of a deal? Tell that to Sonic Team, cause they seem to think it is.

lockeboy
Dec 23, 2002, 09:16 AM
I'm with Phalanx 100% on this one.

How do you think items got banned on the DC?

Do you REALLY want to see that happen again?

If I were in his position, with the duped Kamui .. I would sell it. I wouldn't care if I put a lot of work into finding the item I traded for it. Duping is cheating, cheating is wrong (mainly when it is affecting other people) .. and it also leads to banned items and messed up servers. I'd rather that PSO run nicely and with everything allowed. I don't want what happened to DC to happen to the GC.

jello44
Dec 23, 2002, 10:57 AM
On 2002-12-22 20:24, TeamPhalanx wrote:

In this case, the guy has what is probably a duped weapon. He is not Legit. We do not own or use any duped items. To do so would be to keep them in circulation and assisting cheaters.

Not that big of a deal? Tell that to Sonic Team, cause they seem to think it is.

Why can't you ever shut up?

I always thought that being 100% legit ment that you find YOUR OWN weapons and not trade, accept weps etc, so why are YOU looking at trading threads? Oh that's right, because you are a pathetic troll. So please, just wither away and die.
Anyway...

God forbid the guy trys to trade a weapon he thinks is "duped" and doesn't want one in return, that's his choice.

BlankTK
Dec 23, 2002, 11:06 AM
You make up your own definition for legit phalanx.

Ill give you the real definition:

Being in compliance with the law; lawful: a legitimate business.
Being in accordance with established or accepted patterns and standards: legitimate advertising practices.
Based on logical reasoning; reasonable: a legitimate solution to the problem.
Authentic; genuine: a legitimate complaint.
Born of legally married parents: legitimate issue.
Of, relating to, or ruling by hereditary right: a legitimate monarch.
Of or relating to drama of high professional quality that excludes burlesque, vaudeville, and some forms of musical comedy: the legitimate theater.

Nowhere in that definition does it say that a legit should suffer because of the faults of others. I didnt dupe it, i didnt know it was a dupe when i traded for it. Im not the duping police. I dont have to patrol the game selling dupes. I refuse to trade for them. That is legit. I dont use dupes. That is legit. When i traded for this item i hadnt realized duping had become widespread on the gcn. I thought that it was limited to double cannons. Yet you say because im trying to get rid of it in a way where i come out even not ahead, that im not legit now? Where does this fit in your logic? Im not coming out ahead, i might even come out a bit worse. There are some people who use dupes. They will get the dupes whether i trade this away or not. Legit doesnt mean Jesus, because thats what you seem to be making it out to be.

Balthor
Dec 23, 2002, 12:51 PM
Funny how whenever a dupe is mentioned in a trade thread, it turns into a debate because of some fucking babies.

You mods should inforce that sticky that's up there, or is it just there to look purdy?

pixelate
Dec 23, 2002, 01:32 PM
On 2002-12-23 09:51, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
You mods should inforce that sticky that's up there, or is it just there to look purdy?

Wait 'til I put a dress and clown makeup on it, then it'll be purdy. Anyways...

Yes, I go through threads and keep the duping issue to a minimum. I lock threads. I step in between posters, like now!

Seriously, this is such a tiring debate. If I see a thread that goes the way of the duping issue, I'll give a warning to stop. If it doesn't stop, I'm going to lock the thread.

Give people some respect and don't ruin threads by filling them with this duping debate. Take it to cheaters.

LollipopLolita
Dec 23, 2002, 01:37 PM
pixel already stepped in countless times. i want this to stop. i don't want this going on in the trade forum, we don't need to call names and start bringing up things in here. you each have your stance on cheating, go bring up a new discussion in cheaters. i mean it. how hard is that really?

ShadowDragon
Dec 23, 2002, 02:08 PM
On 2002-12-23 06:16, lockeboy wrote:

To tell u teh truth items were banned because you werent able to get them, you had to use a game shark to make them. so st banned them untill they came out with the quest/released the item...

Torex
Dec 23, 2002, 02:49 PM
On 2002-12-22 20:24, TeamPhalanx wrote:

So what's with your sig then, TP?

Sedyne
Dec 23, 2002, 04:45 PM
On 2002-12-23 06:16, lockeboy wrote:

Do you REALLY want to see that happen again?

If I were in his position, with the duped Kamui .. I would sell it. I wouldn't care if I put a lot of work into finding the item I traded for it. Duping is cheating, cheating is wrong (mainly when it is affecting other people) .. and it also leads to banned items and messed up servers. I'd rather that PSO run nicely and with everything allowed. I don't want what happened to DC to happen to the GC.

Cheating not wrong ^_^ JUst not good on PSO!

I cheat in stupid ass GTA cuz it makes game funner lmao FULL AMMO TO KILL NICE CITIZENS

BrokenHope
Dec 24, 2002, 06:40 AM
lol i don't see how it matters if weapons were banned or not on the DC versions. Without the cheating devices we wouldn't have known there were banned items anyway, just like we don't know if there's banned items on the GC version.

DarKnightCecil
Dec 24, 2002, 07:15 AM
This debate is still going. Why dont you babies stop right now?

Sean: LMFAO! I love infinite ammo and all weapons! It makes the game so much fun omg!

CorneliusPower
Dec 24, 2002, 08:20 AM
uh so this is a trade topic? Thanks again Tokyowatcher!!!

TeamPhalanx
Dec 24, 2002, 09:03 AM
I didn't make up my sig, and I pretty much earned a rep as a legit by... well... being legit.

Question: Did you find your "Legit" AGITO?

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing all the DOUBLE CANNON being banned, since 99% of them are duped. For that matter, even though I plan on obtaining one in the future, I wouldn't mind seeing the BLACK KING BAR being banned either. Ditto for all the Olga weapons.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Dec 24, 2002, 09:19 AM
I have a real black king bar. Made it myself, I am so proud! Although the Blue Black rock set me back about 97 photon drops.... >=(

Torex
Dec 24, 2002, 02:42 PM
97 drops? Haha You got gipped! Costs 50...