PDA

View Full Version : I finally got my A ranks synthed, rdy for sale! ^ ^

MrNomad
Jul 22, 2007, 05:19 PM
I finally got two A rank weapons synthed by my PM ready for sale! They may not be the 9* stuff, but they are still very strong and can stand up to them :3 I got a fire jogiri (8*, 12% fire sword) and Mugungri (7*, 12% light spear) as well as some B rank weapons. Right now, since Im selling cheap and wanna help any players in need of A rank elemental weapons while make profit, I'm selling them for the npc price with 10-20k extra for elem properties. I have some questions to help me with my shop:

1: What do you think are the average prices for A ranks? If so, are my price ideas good/smart/fair?

2:I only have one PM and she's gonna be pure striking. I dont just sell weapons but also rare items. Will I make enough profit with just one PM? (I'll prolly make other PM's when I take a break from my main character)

3: How can I get more people to buy from my shops? Go out spamming msg/New ads?

Thx in advance.

ForteStollen
Jul 22, 2007, 07:51 PM
1: Around NPC price is fair for low % melee weapons like the ones you metioned, though in general to get them to sell, it's a good idea to be slightly lower than NPC price... Obviously the price increases the higher the % on the weapon.

2: You can easily make enough money with one PM, I only use one of mine to make stock for my shop - Obviously the more PM's you have, the wider variety of items you can synthesize though, and allows you to have a better stocked shop.

3: In general, the best way to get people to buy from your shop is to just have the best/lowest prices out there. Hardly anybody searches adverts, and usually just search by item instead and will look at your advert when the list of shops with the item they need comes up, if you put in your advert that you sell synth materials etc. lower than NPC prices, it attracts people to come and see what you have - Nobody wants to pay more than NPC price.

Spamming isn't a good idea, it tends to annoy people and WILL get you black-listed... If you have a particularly good item that you want to trade for rather than sell, such as a high elemental % weapon, the best idea is to post on these trading boards to see if anyone is interested; otherwise, just rely on fair prices to get things to sell and don't worry too much about advertising.

Hope this helps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

MrNomad
Jul 22, 2007, 07:55 PM
On 2007-07-22 17:51, ForteStollen wrote:
1: Around NPC price is fair for low % melee weapons like the ones you metioned, though in general to get them to sell, it's a good idea to be slightly lower than NPC price... Obviously the price increases the higher the % on the weapon.

2: You can easily make enough money with one PM, I only use one of mine to make stock for my shop - Obviously the more PM's you have, the wider variety of items you can synthesize though, and allows you to have a better stocked shop.

3: In general, the best way to get people to buy from your shop is to just have the best/lowest prices out there. Hardly anybody searches adverts, and usually just search by item instead and will look at your advert when the list of shops with the item they need comes up, if you put in your advert that you sell synth materials etc. lower than NPC prices, it attracts people to come and see what you have - Nobody wants to pay more than NPC price.

Spamming isn't a good idea, it tends to annoy people and WILL get you black-listed... If you have a particularly good item that you want to trade for rather than sell, such as a high elemental % weapon, the best idea is to post on these trading boards to see if anyone is interested; otherwise, just rely on fair prices to get things to sell and don't worry too much about advertising.

Hope this helps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I have another ?:
right now im cooking curry and rice while I left my game on with my character in my room. Someguy (INUYASHA) is standing infront of my shop right now, and has been there awhile without saying anything...Should I be worried?

Kion
Jul 22, 2007, 07:58 PM
right now im cooking curry and rice while I left my game on with my character in my room. Someguy (INUYASHA) is standing infront of my shop right now, and has been there awhile without saying anything...Should I be worried?

No, he probably found your shop and had to afk. Feel free to drop kick him several times if it will ease your mind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-07-22 17:58 ]</font>

MrNomad
Jul 22, 2007, 09:01 PM
On 2007-07-22 17:58, Kion wrote:

No, he probably found your shop and had to afk. Feel free to drop kick him several times if it will ease your mind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-07-22 17:58 ]</font>
ya he left, ill go check if he bought anything http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Oh man, that homemade curry I cooked was unbelievable! I had to eat to plate-fulls it was soo good ^ ^