PDA

View Full Version : Extra mode/story mode question for AOI

HandOfThornz
Jul 22, 2007, 07:17 PM
I have 2 extra mode characters to lvled 100, with some much worked +10 grinded weps,good lvl30 pa's and lvl100 pm's(this also applies to my story mode character)so.....

I'm wondering has it been announced if this data will be transfered to the AOI expansion?

Also, like online will we be able to transfer items between characters with the common storage box in extra mode?

I did do a quick forum search, but did'nt find any topics on this matter! =(

Sekani
Jul 22, 2007, 07:46 PM
http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=148743&forum=20&47

When doing a forum search, the best place to look is often right in front of you.

HandOfThornz
Jul 22, 2007, 09:49 PM
Thanx sekani!

When i did a form search this topic did come up. I could'nt find the answer there either. Under offline mode, its says something about creating a character, but it does not say if the data is transferable form psu-AOI. if i'm missing it please point it out =)

Golto
Jul 22, 2007, 09:54 PM
I think we'll have to start from scratch in offline AOI. I'm hoping they redid the weapons stats/ character types to be like what is online.

Sekani
Jul 22, 2007, 11:07 PM
On 2007-07-22 19:49, HandOfThornz wrote:
Thanx sekani!

When i did a form search this topic did come up. I could'nt find the answer there either. Under offline mode, its says something about creating a character, but it does not say if the data is transferable form psu-AOI. if i'm missing it please point it out =)

All we know for now is that you'll have to make a new character for offline story mode, and there's been no word on whether or not extra mode exists at all.

EspioKaos is usually one of the first to get information about the expansion, so when more info is discovered about offline content, I'm sure he'll post it in the FAQ thread.

EspioKaos
Jul 22, 2007, 11:19 PM
I will indeed! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Concerning extra mode, I was thinking about one reason it may not be something we see in the expansion: offline story mode will be basically the same thing since you create your own character to play as.

HandOfThornz
Jul 22, 2007, 11:28 PM
Thanx all for the info! I'll keep an eye out for future info from you!

I'll carry on playing online for the time being. It would be a bit of a shame, if offline data was not transfered over in some way..... but gives me more things to have fun with if starting a fresh =)

Thanx again

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HandOfThornz on 2007-07-22 21:28 ]</font>