PDA

View Full Version : End-game?

loblin
Jul 23, 2007, 09:53 AM
Will there be any hard bosses or challenges when you reach the max level? I mean, something you need really good gear for?

I don't expect it, however.

(I don't have the game yet, so that's why I don't know anything about psu. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

AC9breaker
Jul 23, 2007, 10:08 AM
Nope.

Mayu
Jul 23, 2007, 10:09 AM
Not even hard o.0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-23 08:10 ]</font>

A2K
Jul 23, 2007, 10:11 AM
At the "endgame" a person's goals tend to shift from merely acquiring meseta to buy frivolous things like clothes and room tickets (as well as better equipment) more towards acquiring rare S grade items.

All missions are offered at various difficulty levels: C, B, A, S, and S2. While higher tier missions probably do qualify as "hard bosses and challenges", they aren't particularly unique at all, aside from small twists like extra minibosses or amped up enemy reskins to contend with.

Unlike other online RPGs, you're not really restricted to any particular place to grind upward per se (you can try your hand at the "final" area repeatedly on C difficulty if you desired)--although the populace (and therefore finding a party) tends to congregate around what's hot right now.

Hrith
Jul 23, 2007, 10:51 AM
"End-game" stuff while our chars can only be Lv90 and the max may very well be Lv200? lulz

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 23, 2007, 11:10 AM
Well, I would have a problem with it if it promotes elitism, such as only the best race/type combos being allowed in groups, so I would hope not.

DreamLocke
Jul 23, 2007, 11:14 AM
On 2007-07-23 08:11, A2K wrote:
At the "endgame" a person's goals tend to shift from merely acquiring meseta to buy frivolous things like clothes and room tickets (as well as better equipment) more towards acquiring rare S grade items.

Oh, crap, I'm already doing that stuff at level 35...is there no hope for the future?

RegulusHikari
Jul 23, 2007, 11:19 AM
To answer your question, there is no true end-game content for the online portion of PSU at this time. There's nothing special to separate the high leveled players from the low level ones, or rather there is, but since it all looks the same anyway, it doesn't really have a new feel to it.

Aluria
Jul 23, 2007, 12:01 PM
as crazy as it is to say, that makes it a bit more appealing to me. knowing that i don't have to fit into a tiny portion of cutout character models.

SStrikerR
Jul 23, 2007, 12:34 PM
On 2007-07-23 09:14, DreamLocke wrote:

On 2007-07-23 08:11, A2K wrote:

Oh, crap, I'm already doing that stuff at level 35...is there no hope for the future?

lol, dude, you cant be doing the "hunting S grade items" yet. sure, you're collecting meseta and such for clothes already, but duh, everyone can do that.

you cant be doing any S rank hunting at all now.

i think you misunderstood what A2k wrote.

he was saying

"low leveled people get money for things like clothes, or B-A rank weapons, while higher leveled people go for the S ranks. besides crea crap, you wont be doing S rank hunting till lv 60+.

just clarifying =D