PDA

View Full Version : Too Much Lag, Lagging Everyone Out (Xbox 360)

RedMussel
Jul 23, 2007, 04:48 PM
Well i was just playing on psu when i got a huge lag, and apparently like lots of people got it, tryed 3 times geting back on but when in loads like 1 floor it takes 5 minetes, then i try to go to room and it lags me out, any info on this?(Xbox 360)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedMussel on 2007-07-23 14:52 ]</font>

KveerRaven
Jul 23, 2007, 04:58 PM
360 player myself. Nope, never had the problem. Only problem I have sometimes is logging on. Although, I do get some VoiceChat lag when I have more than 4 people in my party (not including me). I've seen tons of people on here moan and groan over it, but What-Ev! Also, there have been times where I've seen things move slightly slower, but nothing like what you're talking about.

P.S. Careful with this topic. Last time this came up, it turned into page after page of "I'm right, your wrong" crap based on how the game and system loads the data. Which, by the way, has a lot to do with game lag *not voice*

RedMussel
Jul 23, 2007, 04:59 PM
O i no about lag but my friend just said this lag lagd out like 20k of people :/ just happen 10 minetes ago

Anduril
Jul 23, 2007, 05:05 PM
It's probably a server issue. Technology is not perfect so something like this is bound to happen. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Golto
Jul 23, 2007, 05:10 PM
Its happening on pc/ps2 server too so its a sega issue.

Nobo
Jul 23, 2007, 05:26 PM
About two weeks ago the same thing happened to my party. 4 of 6 ppl lagged out and two joined back and lagged out again. It is a pretty common issue on the xbox server. And also it happened a while ago to me where i lagged twice in the same 10minutes and both me and my neighbor lagged out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

APEXi
Jul 23, 2007, 08:49 PM
had this issue earlier, knew something was up when all the spamming in the nuedaiz guardians subsided for a good 20 seconds.. then lagged out

Slasher1nOnly
Jul 23, 2007, 09:18 PM
i have the loggin on problem sometimes i figured out a way to log on once the box pop up sayin online play may be different or somethin to that effect wait 2 secs and u should be good.

also i have some days where i cant even stay logged on for 30 secs once within 20 minutes i lagged 12 times

DLShAdOw
Jul 23, 2007, 09:27 PM
Here's my tip for 360 players: Get a party, then just meet up on uni 8 or something.

McLaughlin
Jul 23, 2007, 09:28 PM
Never happened to me.

The login problem is universal, and takes patience to get past.

Almighty_Envy
Jul 23, 2007, 09:30 PM
Phantasy Star Universe Apocalypse!!

pikachief
Jul 23, 2007, 09:45 PM
it was awesome! i was at raffron field base talking to my friend and all of a sudden everyone gets a key at the top right corner. so then my friend says "wat the f-..." then like everyone except me and like 3 other people are gone!

so i walk to the next person and talk to them how someone is offering 200k 2 high percent nightwalkers and a 14% two-headed ragnus for my cheap 10% sweet death!

she tells me not to take the deal so i didnt http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif i mean come on no one even looks for those!(i wanna sell it cuz my 26% double saber is stronger than it XD )

Ryno
Jul 23, 2007, 09:48 PM
On 2007-07-23 14:48, RedMussel wrote:
Well i was just playing on psu when i got a huge lag, and apparently like lots of people got it, tryed 3 times geting back on but when in loads like 1 floor it takes 5 minetes, then i try to go to room and it lags me out, any info on this?(Xbox 360)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedMussel on 2007-07-23 14:52 ]</font>

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who was lag free http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sekani
Jul 23, 2007, 10:25 PM
I've been disconnected twice in the last half hour. Judging from the relatively low server population right now, I'm guessing that I'm not the only one having problems.

pikachief
Jul 23, 2007, 10:27 PM
On 2007-07-23 20:25, Sekani wrote:
I've been disconnected twice in the last half hour. Judging from the relatively low server population right now, I'm guessing that I'm not the only one having problems.

its still going all weird? interesting i thought it stopped :/

Rashiid
Jul 23, 2007, 10:44 PM
i was kicked off twice.

fck it. off to Bomberman LIVE

DEM_CIG
Jul 24, 2007, 12:19 AM
i havent lagged out at all to day

ShadowDragon28
Jul 24, 2007, 12:21 AM
Outlining areas in Califronia like San Francisco (where most of PSU's servers are located) are experiencing a large summertime heat wave and sporadic tropical rain showers.

These could be factors affecting all connections to the PSU servers for all platforms.

TheLOLBandit
Jul 24, 2007, 12:23 AM
i lag out all the time... in universes that have no people in them ive tried everything to fix it and it doesnt seem to stop

ive come to the conclusion that its not my end.
its microsofts and ST's fault that i always lag out