PDA

View Full Version : armor stat bonuses...

majan
Jul 24, 2007, 12:02 AM
basically,psupedia has a boatload of statistics about specific armors giving stat bonuses. i.e Ganna Line giving an extra 24 ATA. here's the link in case you are interested:

http://psupedia.info/Line_Shields

my question is:where is the proof?I use a hoza-senba on my fortetecher which allegedly gives +15 tech.I do notice a bit of a difference with it equipped instead of the gi-senba I was using beforehand,but where did this number 15 come from?I dont see it anywhere on any stats,even including the weapon stats total stats base stats etc etc etc....no evidence of added n umbers whatsoever except in damage output where Im pretty sure I noticed a little bit of a difference.

so my question is,how do people know for sure about these bonuses and how the hell did we figure out these numbers?

any answers are appreciated.Im totally interested in extra armor bonuses and whatnot but i wanna be damn sure before I spend some kinda ridiculous money on something that wont do what Im expecting it to.

beatrixkiddo
Jul 24, 2007, 12:03 AM
People calculated them by checking how much damage is unaccounted for (since the armor boosts don't show up anywhere)

HFlowen
Jul 24, 2007, 12:03 AM
Decompiling the item data in the PC version?

I'ono.

majan
Jul 24, 2007, 12:06 AM
On 2007-07-23 22:03, beatrixkiddo wrote:
People calculated them by checking how much damage is unaccounted for (since the armor boosts don't show up anywhere)

that's pretty deep shit.so all of that is confirmed?funny how weve figured that out but still havent gotten any kinda clue about drop rates and the like.

beatrixkiddo
Jul 24, 2007, 12:38 AM
"We" haven't figured it out, most of the obscure info like that is stuff we've learned from JP info sites and such.

Soukosa
Jul 24, 2007, 01:45 AM
It came from the PSU "Perfect" Bible.

On 2007-07-23 22:38, beatrixkiddo wrote:
"We" haven't figured it out, most of the obscure info like that is stuff we've learned from JP info sites and such.

Sorry but a good amount of the stuff I have on the pages on my site I figured out and/or gathered on my own and didn't get from the JP. Quite a bit of it, the JP players haven't figured out yet >.>