PDA

View Full Version : long live the fighgunners!!!!

Shishi-O
Jul 24, 2007, 12:39 PM
yeah, i got bored with all the topics lately sorta been...

so i thought to myself,...self i says, i thinks i should prattle on about my new absolue favorite job class.

when i started playing, i was using fred,...as a ff on moatoob( i had boot issues, later i found out i could party, but without speaking and i wouldn't be booted. yay!)

i found out about the race/job/weps bonuses i created romulus, and went to 80 in like 3 weeks.

seeing as how romulus was an ff i switched fred's job class to fighgunner,...i gotta tell ya, the weapon selection is so fucking choice.

drumline=absolute fun

dble saber=...i cannot express my love for this weapon in any currently available form of communication. i use an hpc( i reasoned that if i hit with the non-PA combos, i would do a shite load of damage, not to mention, it fucking hits everything within range,...god i drop the goldova on crimson in like 5 seconds). also, the first pa for this thing is the absolute deadliest( everyother hit is a stun) i've coralled and killed 2 jarbas at a time with it( sealab)

maybe should change title to "double sabers,how i love thee"

don't even get me started on the volfos, fortunately i have a 44% earth nightwalker, the fun is even more sickening..it's like sentencing them to hell.

bees? ha! i don't use photons

it also seems the fighgunner has gotten all of the s-rank weps(..i know i won't get one, i can accept that now)

if anyone can add to the joy of this class please do

i am actually contemplating creating a beast fighgunner, for more power

Rashiid
Jul 24, 2007, 12:40 PM
sorry all i read was tha title.

2 thumbs down.

KveerRaven
Jul 24, 2007, 12:46 PM
Well, that was just rude. If you're not going to post something related to the topic, don't post at all!

Anywho, working on becoming a FighGunner myself. Excellent choice my friend! I got to play my friend FighGunner a couple days ago. WOW! I really like ProTranser to *holds up shield waiting for stones to be cast*

Rashiid
Jul 24, 2007, 12:49 PM
fighgunners cant read. i discoverd that.

party name: READ COMMENT!!
comment: abosolutly NO FIGHGUNNNERS!

ive booted atleast 15 yesterday. (Lab Runs.)

pikachief
Jul 24, 2007, 12:56 PM
On 2007-07-24 10:49, Rashiid wrote:

i guess u wouldnt want me and my 10 doublesabers then would u? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

the only reason i have 10 is because i am one of those NOOB PA spammers and waste like 10-12 weapons a run! XD unless im soloing or in a small party, then i dont spam PAs...

and i only use double sabers against fire monsters(so all mine are ice) and fists against electric monsters(so all my fists are ground) all my other weapons are random elements like light and dark and nuteral. I wouldnt dare use an electric weapon just cuz i dont like the color yellow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sol-Edge
Honestly Fighgunner feels like one of the most complete classes in the game atm. They have incredible versatility and are also very strong and accurate. I love Fighgunner but I just wish they had lv30 bullets NOW!

Rashiid why wouldn't you allow Fighgunners into your lab runs? o.O

HaydenX
If only..."long live fighgunners" were true.

From what I've seen so far, fighgunners are always the first to die. they charge in like nothing is standing in their way, they don't move when a kamatoze starts to cast...then they wonder why dambarta kills them.

When I see a good fighgunner, I'll let someone know.

Jaspaller
Jul 24, 2007, 12:57 PM
YES, Fighgunners ftw! I've been running my Human with Fighgunner for a while. I love the doublesabers and being able to gun down enemies too. I long for that Ice Crea Doubles that I'll have some day.

DEM_CIG
Jul 24, 2007, 12:57 PM

lol

HaydenX
Jul 24, 2007, 12:58 PM
On 2007-07-24 10:56, pikachief wrote:

i guess u wouldnt want me and my 10 doublesabers then would u? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

the only reason i have 10 is because i am one of those NOOB PA spammers and waste like 10-12 weapons a run! XD unless im soloing or in a small party, then i dont spam PAs...

and i only use double sabers against fire monsters(so all mine are ice) and fists against electric monsters(so all my fists are ground) all my other weapons are random elements like light and dark and nuteral. I wouldnt dare use an electric weapon just cuz i dont like the color yellow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ummm...Why is your avatar holding a yellow double-saber?

pikachief
Jul 24, 2007, 01:01 PM
On 2007-07-24 10:58, HaydenX wrote:

Ummm...Why is your avatar holding a yellow double-saber?

ummm i like everything on the avatar besides the weapon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

the wings overpwoer the yellow!!! MUAHAHAHA!!

that and i occasionally use an electric double saber since it was given to me as a gift http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

HaydenX
Jul 24, 2007, 01:05 PM
Yellow double-sabers are somewhat cool-looking (not the regular ones...I'm thinking of a yellow crea-double I saw once)

Niloklives
Jul 24, 2007, 01:07 PM

that's not nice...still...

by drumline I assume you mean mechguns...great weapon...but if you could afford synth or buy a drumline you probably should have synthed a beam vulcanic or a few machinegucs and grinded them...much better mechs than a drumline.

and to boast about DSes and say you have a 44% anything and act as if that validates the weapon is just silly.

bees? you don't use photons? what? I can assume you mean mizura and that you mean to say you don't use photon arts...rather than "if you get attacked by bugs it is unwise to throw your photon collection at them" But not all bugs act like mizura so that strategy doesn't make much sense for "bees"

I thought you HAD a beast Fighgunner..you said you made your beast a fighgunner didn't you? what's to consider?

don't get me wrong I like the class but...dear god reading that post made me embarrassed to share a class with you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-24 12:03 ]</font>

Rashiid
Jul 24, 2007, 01:11 PM
On 2007-07-24 10:56, Sol-Edge wrote:

fortegunners do more.

fortefighters do more.

id rather have 1 fF and 1 fG then 2 Figuns.

and most fortefighters hav liek 30-50% weaps. all figuns at sealabs hav 10-16% double sabers. wewt!!

dont feel bad; i also boot fortetechers that dont use bows on jarbas. =]

DreamLocke
Jul 24, 2007, 01:13 PM
On 2007-07-24 10:56, HaydenX wrote:

From what I've seen so far, fighgunners are always the first to die. they charge in like nothing is standing in their way, they don't move when a kamatoze starts to cast...then they wonder why dambarta kills them.

Sad, but true. Also, there are so many of you! At least on the 360 servers. In FB I don't know how many new people were leveling their characters to be fighgunners. It was insane.

You guys are not tanks. You are finesse fighters who are to be mobile and versatile. Fighgunners are not meant to go charging into a big mob and expect to come out unscathed.

And once you get double sabers, you can use other weapons, you know? Why charge a komatoze like that when you can use dualies and tick them from out of their dambarta range?

amtalx
Forte + (Fighgunner - Figh) = Awesome!

Niloklives
On 2007-07-24 11:11, Rashiid wrote:

For some reason...that DOES make me feel better...XD

Shishi-O
Jul 24, 2007, 01:17 PM

i can't contest this..i have been in parties with these fucktards, and i don't get it.

i'm all blazin away with the drumline, they die, i'm all WTF?!

so i can't contest it( what u said anyway)

it is however the most complete job/class i have played in the game.

and the most absolute fun.

once i went figh

i stopped caring about trying to find a better wep( noone fucks with the nightwalkers)

i used to think the hpc was bad/ second rate( now with the figh/dbl sbrs they= perfection)

let me clarify dbl sbr reg combo hits everything with decent atp, add hpc? they hit PA lvl atp, i only use PA's when i want to incinerate jarbas/volfos/bees

i used to think humans were worthless,..figh changed that

i stand in the middle of a mob and wipe them out( hitting everthing @ PA lvl atp will do that

amtalx
Jul 24, 2007, 01:18 PM

fortegunners do more.

fortefighters do more.

and most fortefighters hav liek 30-50% weaps. all figuns at sealabs hav 10-16% double sabers. wewt!!

Your totalitarian rule of your parties gives me hope for the future, haha. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mayu
Jul 24, 2007, 01:22 PM
Tried it

for like 1-2 weeks with the crappy rucar

Liked it...

then got boring

1: Less DFP -_-, Higher EVP? Pfft... even if you evaded during a PA attack it disrupts the PA attack anyway hence is the same as knock down but no dmg to your self.

2: Less damage in return for a Double saber and a bunch of Ranged weapons, not by alot but still

3: Double sabers are overated http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

My opinion

Decent class but I rather be a FF http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Niloklives
Jul 24, 2007, 01:25 PM
On 2007-07-24 11:13, DreamLocke wrote:

Sad, but true. Also, there are so many of you! At least on the 360 servers. In FB I don't know how many new people were leveling their characters to be fighgunners. It was insane.

You guys are not tanks. You are finesse fighters who are to be mobile and versatile. Fighgunners are not meant to go charging into a big mob and expect to come out unscathed.

And once you get double sabers, you can use other weapons, you know? Why charge a komatoze like that when you can use dualies and tick them from out of their dambarta range?

cause kamatose are bullet resistant but not melee resistant...duh...tornado dance ftw. it knocks them down and lets you fly away if they try to start up dmbarta...don't get me wrong, I almost never use this skill...but I have a fire double saber and kept tornado dance just to own me some kamatose.

fighgunners are not tanks??

Female cast fighgunner 80/10:
HP 2013
ATP 693
ATA 355
TP 163
DFP 175
EVP 183
MST 50
STA 14

Female cast Foretfighter 80/10:
HP 2256
ATP 765
ATA 296
TP 117
DFP 219
EVP 102
MST 50
STA 12

so as a Fortefighter I have 200 more hp, 70 more atp and 40 more dfp. to translate this to actual game play:

I can take one extra hit from most lvl 100 enemies, do 14 extra damage...maybe 20-30 with high proper elements and lvl 30 skills when meleeing but les damage with a handgun and NO access to any other gun types for melee resiatant enemies or inflicting SEs and I take 8 less damage a hit

...so that sounds to me and being pretty on par with FFs in melee combat. I'm not a tank? my rate of survival is the same as theirs if you look at the stats.

Finesse? the only weapon I can't use that FF can is an AXE...and I have lvl 30 skills just like they do...this sounds to me like just a more versatile FF.

also...fighs do not have very high evade...better than FFs sure but not high...the finesse fighter as you put it isn't out yet...but they're called acrofighters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-24 11:28 ]</font>

Shishi-O
Jul 24, 2007, 01:26 PM
On 2007-07-24 11:07, NIloklives wrote:

by drumline I assume you mean mechguns...great weapon...but if you could afford synth or buy a drumline you probably should have synthed a beam vulcanic or a few machinegucs and grinded them...much better mechs than a drumline.

and to boat about DSes and say you have a 44% anything and act as if that validates the weapon is just silly.

bees? you don't use photons? what? I can assume you mean mizura and that you mean to say you dont use photon arts...rather than "if you get attacked by bugs it is unwise to throw your photon collection at them" But not all mugs act like mizura so that strategy doesn't make much sense for "bees"

I thought you HAD a beast Fighgunner..you said you made your beast a fighgunner didn't you? what's to consider?

don't get me wrong I like the class but...dear god reading that post made me embarrassed to share a class with you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-24 11:11 ]</font>
i'm all for constructive criticism but u should know the implications of a high lvl dblsbr, if i didn't do a good job explaining, instead of wasting space criticising you should explain...b an asset:)

as for the beast fighgunner..i tried it until lvl 3 then left it( the real issue was i was playing as romulus who was already ff lvl 10, i longed for the godlike atp of a beast ff, so i went back to ff w/romulus

yeah i know i am sort of gushing:)

sorta the point:)

EL-0104
Jul 24, 2007, 01:27 PM

LOL! It's not the FighGunner itself, but the user handling it. If the same user was a Force or anything mainly TECHNIC, he or she would act the same way; charge at the beasts, get frozen, get wacked repeatedly, then die. LOL! It's like a gun itself is not dangerous, but the psychopath using it is. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'm a FighGunner (Almost at its 6th lvl now!) and when I am doing a run where I know I would get owned by attacks, I have three deathmakers to keep myself out of harms way while helping the team.

Oh, and I do agree, FighGunner gives out a great mix of melee and range weapons. Also, since this class has no use for TECHNIC, it's a great pair-up for a Cast. With Trimates and Scape Dolls plenty, along with good judgment, I rarely get my Scapes used.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EL-0104 on 2007-07-24 11:33 ]</font>

kyle21
Jul 24, 2007, 01:36 PM
I'm Fighgunner (male human 86/10) mainly so I can use duals...double sabers aren't all that great, but they are better than axes. My main weps are daggers with high % and Deathmakers x2 +10. I get no complaints from parties, but I also use traps. If you don't like Figugunners its because you play with shitty ones.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyle21 on 2007-07-24 11:38 ]</font>

Niloklives
Jul 24, 2007, 01:40 PM
On 2007-07-24 11:26, Shishi-O wrote:

and to boat about DSes and say you have a 44% anything and act as if that validates the weapon is just silly.

bees? you don't use photons? what? I can assume you mean mizura and that you mean to say you dont use photon arts...rather than "if you get attacked by bugs it is unwise to throw your photon collection at them" But not all mugs act like mizura so that strategy doesn't make much sense for "bees"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-24 11:11 ]</font>
i'm all for constructive criticism but u should know the implications of a high lvl dblsbr, if i didn't do a good job explaining, instead of wasting space criticising you should explain...b an asset:)

as for the beast fighgunner..i tried it until lvl 3 then left it( the real issue was i was playing as romulus who was already ff lvl 10, i longed for the godlike atp of a beast ff, so i went back to ff w/romulus

-_-; read around the boards...asset...*sigh* I've been trying to help up and coming fighgunners since I joined this board. check around and see what I hav eot say in regards to weapons and their uses and what kinds of PAs are used for what purposes.

your DS fanboyism is what makes people HATE fighgunners. the weapon is nice...yeah it hits 4 targets at once and with a high elemental % that stacks up real nice...but the element itself does not make the weapon good, so using your "44%" to advocate the weapons general usefulness doesn't really work.

fighs have acces to way more than mechguns and double sabers and you seem to be under the impression that these two weapons make this class. twin sabers, twin daggers, single daggers, saber, spears...high performance weapons and all but ONE of these fighs get as S ranks. the other melee weapons figh can use are like icing on the cake....why not talk about that instead of "I have a 44% ground nightwalker -yay-"

twin handguns for fps mode, SE2 and decent DPS while you're at it.

xbows for those that like them, though I can get behind this weapon for fighs til AoI.

traps: something you will never see from a FF. the fact that you can inflict SEs on even shielded enemies..burn large enemies and still smack them down with your various weapons...talk about that...not how drumline = win.

make myself an asset...

at least I'm supporting fighs here rather than many others who are still saying it's a noob class. take what you can get where you can.

Mayu
Jul 24, 2007, 01:43 PM
I'll agree

I do hate you because

SOME OF YOU TORNADO DANCE TO A GROUP OF BADRIA'S <.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-24 11:44 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Jul 24, 2007, 01:44 PM
On 2007-07-24 10:56, pikachief wrote:

i am NOOB

Shishi-O
Jul 24, 2007, 01:47 PM
On 2007-07-24 11:27, EL-0104 wrote:

LOL! It's not the FighGunner itself, but the user handling it. If the same user was a Force or anything mainly TECHNIC, he or she would act the same way; charge at the beasts, get frozen, get wacked repeatedly, then die. LOL! It's like a gun itself is not dangerous, but the psychopath using it is. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'm a FighGunner (Almost at its 6th lvl now!) and when I am doing a run where I know I would get owned by attacks, I have three deathmakers to keep myself out of harms way while helping the team.

Oh, and I do agree, FighGunner gives out a great mix of melee and range weapons. Also, since this class has no use for TECHNIC, it's a great pair-up for a Cast. With Trimates and Scape Dolls plenty, along with good judgment, I rarely get my Scapes used.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EL-0104 on 2007-07-24 11:33 ]</font>
the combo on the dbl saber needs lookong into, and i agree w/ your post.

my first post on these forums, was complaining about not being healed by the force and dying repeatedly while they were casting zonde( what i didn't say was it was usually while trying to save them).

however as figh,..i drumline from afar(no longer save them, they die, i don't. saves me a fortune)(and cuz i was attacking, i don't have to give reason for not saving them) again, long live figh

DreamLocke
Jul 24, 2007, 01:50 PM
On 2007-07-24 11:25, NIloklives wrote:
[quote]On 2007-07-24 11:13, DreamLocke wrote:

cause kamatose are bullet resistant but not melee resistant...duh...tornado dance ftw.

<font size=-1></font>

Hmm...got me there. I forgot since I use bows against those fools and burn them. Or recently, frying pan and flip.

Yeah, ya got me on stats (you are quick) so figh's can tank on paper. Just seems that in parties, figh's tend to go down first. Like it was said earlier...it's the player, not the class. Personally I think they can be pretty badass when played right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DreamLocke on 2007-07-24 11:50 ]</font>

RegulusHikari
Jul 24, 2007, 01:55 PM
On 2007-07-24 11:36, kyle21 wrote:
If you don't like Figugunners its because you play with shitty ones.

QFT.

Besides, I'm too busy having fun with my own class, being able to solo missions so easy, that I could care less about the people around me, how they play, or what they think of me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shishi-O
Jul 24, 2007, 01:57 PM
On 2007-07-24 11:40, NIloklives wrote:

On 2007-07-24 11:26, Shishi-O wrote:

-_-; read around the boards...asset...*sigh* I've been trying to help up and coming fighgunners since I joined this board. check around and see what I hav eot say in regards to weapons and their uses and what kinds of PAs are used for what purposes.

your DS fanboyism is what makes people HATE fighgunners. the weapon is nice...yeah it hits 4 targets at once and with a high elemental % that stacks up real nice...but the element itself does not make the weapon good, so using your "44%" to advocate the weapons general usefulness doesn't really work.

fighs have acces to way more than mechguns and double sabers and you seem to be under the impression that these two weapons make this class. twin sabers, twin daggers, single daggers, saber, spears...high performance weapons and all but ONE of these fighs get as S ranks. the other melee weapons figh can use are like icing on the cake....why not talk about that instead of "I have a 44% ground nightwalker -yay-"

twin handguns for fps mode, SE2 and decent DPS while you're at it.

xbows for those that like them, though I can get behind this weapon for fighs til AoI.

traps: something you will never see from a FF. the fact that you can inflict SEs on even shielded enemies..burn large enemies and still smack them down with your various weapons...talk about that...not how drumline = win.

make myself an asset...

at least I'm supporting fighs here rather than many others who are still saying it's a noob class. take what you can get where you can.

i will agree with everything you said but, make a concession.

in my first post i did say "if you have info i forgot please add".

so i am gratefull for the info i did not know/ remember, thank you.

Para
Jul 24, 2007, 01:59 PM
Double Sabers are great at deals lots of damage but a team is only as good as its weakest player and its weakest player is a Fighgunner spamming tornado dance into a mob that doesn't really need to launched.

Playing an effective Fighgunner means knowing which Photon Arts to utilitize without fucking up your team's efficiency as well as using traps when possible.

I think Fighgunners are set to be a very sexy class in AOI.
S rank dagger + A rank Xbow w/ lv 30 bullets OMGZ. Great launch support + SE application capabilities + traps + good damage = hawt.

Niloklives
Jul 24, 2007, 01:59 PM
On 2007-07-24 11:43, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
I'll agree

I do hate you because

SOME OF YOU TORNADO DANCE TO A GROUP OF BADRIA'S <.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-24 11:44 ]</font>

xD to or through?

yeah but seriously...TD is the best way for a figh to get kicked from a group. and i really don't think it's that great a skill. but in certain situations it can be useful...

jayster
Jul 24, 2007, 02:00 PM

Seriously, that's the most prick thing I'v ever heard from you. No respect. Maybe you should learn a little about the class before you make assumptions. Because fighgunners are a really good class when you use them right.

You might as well kick all hybrid classes because their ATP are lower than a fighgunners and their ability to dish out large amounts of damage is far less. Oh and did I ever mention, level 80 beast fighgunner has more ATP than level 80 Cast fortegunner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jayster on 2007-07-24 12:03 ]</font>

Shishi-O
Jul 24, 2007, 02:06 PM
On 2007-07-24 11:59, Para wrote:
Double Sabers are great at deals lots of damage but a team is only as good as its weakest player and its weakest player is a Fighgunner spamming tornado dance into a mob that doesn't really need to launched.

Playing an effective Fighgunner means knowing which Photon Arts to utilitize without fucking up your team's efficiency as well as using traps when possible.

I think Fighgunners are set to be a very sexy class in AOI.
S rank dagger + A rank Xbow w/ lv 30 bullets OMGZ. Great launch support + SE application capabilities + traps + good damage = hawt.

i find the first PA-spiral dance to be extremely effective, and doesn't scatter foes to the wind.

and i am a bit fanboyish about the double sabers, but i have played with all the other weapons, and am still fanboyish about the dblsbrs.

for me it's like the sisteen chapel( when god's finger touches man's finger)

Shishi-O
Jul 24, 2007, 02:11 PM
On 2007-07-24 12:00, jayster wrote:

Seriously, that's the most prick thing I'v ever heard from you. No respect. Maybe you should learn a little about the class before you make assumptions. Because fighgunners are a really good class when you use them right.

You might as well kick all hybrid classes because their ATP are lower than a fighgunners and their ability to dish out large amounts of damage is far less. Oh and did I ever mention, level 80 beast fighgunner has more ATP than level 80 Cast fortegunner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jayster on 2007-07-24 12:03 ]</font>
and that is why i was considering creating a beast fighgunner

quite seriously figh is the easiest class to play.

i'm not forced to melee while unsupportive forces let me die like i did way too many times as ff.

and i am gratefull to the poster who reminded me of the joys of laying down traps....*eyes glaze over, mouth waters*

drumline on jarbas till they fall.

twin daggers are fun also, also have earth for electric foes *drools*

i have not been more worry-free/ enjoying the game more than i have been with fred as figh.

..look @ my sig, but i also have a cast fg

this should not be a figh beats all thread, everything fits everyone.

just want a better understanding gained by all, there were things said that i did not know about figh, that i am greatfull to now know

i would like to continue in this vein, like...i got this, i did this, if u want u could try this.

where we all can up our game.

thank you

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-07-24 12:26 ]</font>

Niloklives
Jul 24, 2007, 02:35 PM
by that logic you may as well stay with a beast FF since the atp would be even higher. the class' abilities are only enhanced by high atp...not made by it. human fighgunners get better ata, evp and mst than beast fighgunners. the mst doesn't make a huge difference, but the other stats come in handy.

personally I don't like abysmally low ata so i usually don't play as beasts, but I guess I'd take a nanoblast over no extra ability in many cases...honestly...we can lok at a stat breakdown...but I think the atp difference would be minimal (100 at best) seeing as how humans get that race bonus....actually...lets go to the stat calculator:

Since we're looking at end game, I'm not pulling any punches. lvl 100/10 for both races here:

Male Human fighgunner:
HP 2240
ATP 804
ATA 399
TP 306
DFP 180
EVP 288
MST 90
STA 12

Male Beast Fighgunner:
HP 2514
ATP 917
ATA 327
TP 225
DFP 182
EVP 257
MST 69
STA 12

So...if we look at these stats..beast wins out by ~100 points in ATP..~250 in hp and comes up short in ata by ~80. the other stat differences are so minimal they're not worth mentioning. so as a beast you'll be able to take one or two extra hits from say a lvl 100 Go Vahra. and do ~20 points damage more on normal attacks...possibly 40 more damage with elements and PAs in optimal conditions...and miss a bit more. think of it as a male human figh with a built in SPS (minus a little atp)

...so it may be worth it to you just just switch your beast to figh...get him a few extra bullets and take him for a real test spin and see what you think...you can always switch classes at will and FF doesn't really use up too many PA slots so you should have more than enough to dedicate to fighgunner especially since figh can use all the same PAs for the most part.

just for a goof I checked the stats for male human FF at 100/10. I won't show the stats, but it was almost the same as a male beast fighgunner 100/10...not sure if that means anything to anyone but I thought it was funny just the same.

edited for spelling...I hate losing my eyesight

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-24 13:03 ]</font>

Shishi-O
Jul 24, 2007, 03:10 PM
On 2007-07-24 12:35, NIloklives wrote:
by that logic you may as well stay with a beast FF since the atp would be even higher. the class' abilities are only enhanced by high atp...not made by it. human fighgunners get better ata, evp and mst than beast fighgunners. the mst doesn't make a huge difference, but the other stats come in handy.

personally I don't like abysmally low ata so i usually don't play as beasts, but I guess I'd take a nanoblast over no extra ability in many cases...honestly...we can lok at a stat breakdown...but I think the atp difference would be minimal (100 at best) seeing as how humans get that race bonus....actually...lets go to the stat calculator:

Since we're looking at end game, I'm not pulling any punches. lvl 100/10 for both races here:

Male Human fighgunner:
HP 2240
ATP 804
ATA 399
TP 306
DFP 180
EVP 288
MST 90
STA 12

Male Beast Fighgunner:
HP 2514
ATP 917
ATA 327
TP 225
DFP 182
EVP 257
MST 69
STA 12

So...if we look at these stats..beast wins out by ~100 points in ATP..~250 in hp and comes up short in ata by ~80. the other stas differences are so minimal theyre not worth mentioning. so as a beast you'll be able to take one or two extra hits from say a lvl 100 Go Vahra. and do ~20 points damage moe on normal attacks...possibly 40 more damage with elements and PAs in optimal conditions...and miss a bit more.

...so it may be worth it to yuo just jeust switch your beast to figh...get him a few extra bullets and tek him for a real test spin and see what you think...you can always switch classes at will and FF doesn't really use up too many PA slots so you shoul dhave more than enough to dedicate to fighgunner especiall since figh ca use all the same PAs for the most part.

just for a goof I check male human FF at 100/10. I won't show the stats, but it was almost ths ame as a male beast fighgunner 100/10...not sure if that means anything to anyone but I thought it was funny just the same.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-24 12:38 ]</font>
hmn..that nano blast helps alot though.

i was gonna scrap cali my cast fg and make a figh beast/make fred a protranser

but i'll try it your way first. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SStrikerR
Jul 24, 2007, 03:30 PM
at lv 42, i bought 10 scapes, i play fighgunner well, not like an idiot, and now, at 48, i have 7 scapes, and the 3 i lost were lucky megid shots from deljabans.
i used to be EXACTLY like the OP here, but now after 25 levels of fighgunner, im changing a bit. i used to have 2 doubles in my inventory, now i have 1. i have 2 pairs of guns. twin claws. claw-mechgun, and so on.

as some of the smart people here say, "its not the class, its the psychopath controlling the fighgunner."

and rashid, thats very stupid of you, fighgunners can be a huge asset, just the ones you've met are dumb PA spammers.

TORNADO DANCE: say you are about to get hit by a go vahra, but you have little hp left, and nobody in the team has moons, and you dont have a scape. shame not to get an S right? well a figh with tornado dance could be decently far away from you, but still be able to save your ass by blowing away the vahra with tornado dance.

YAY we still have S rank!

odds are that situation wont ever occur to most of you, but still, thats just 1 EXAMPLE of how a figh could help you.

Aralia
Jul 24, 2007, 03:45 PM

fortegunners do more.

fortefighters do more.

I am so sorry that you have not seen the true power of fighgunner.

Also I am very glad I'm on ps2/pc and you're on 360, you'd probably be very impresseed with my fighgunner, but you're obviously not worthy to lay eyes on her.

Enough Figh hate... Figh's are stronger than fortefighter, that ~50 ish atp difference is nothing in the long run. All I have to say is look at the main weps of these 2 classes. fortefighters focus on weapons that attack slow and deal big numbers, fighgunners focus on attacking fast with moderate damage per hit.

The only weapons I could see fF beating fighgunner with are axes. and even then it's not much of a difference. especially when you take into consideration that fighgunners can lay traps to boost their damage well above a fF's.

fortegunners, yes.. I'll agree, I'd much rather have a party of 6 fortegunners than 6 fighgunners. But then again, fortegunners are too overpowered to compare them to fighgunners. =p

Anduril
Jul 24, 2007, 03:48 PM
I have no problems with Fighgunners, the ones I have played with don't just run around with Double Sabers spamming PAs. I personally don't play as a Fighgunner or particularly like Double Sabers, but I find the use of fast melee weapons and decent guns very good support, especially when you're a Forte/Gun-Techer like I am.

jayster
Jul 24, 2007, 03:51 PM
It's not just very good ATP that makes fighgunners good but the fact that they're so versile. You can use them in almost any situation and they'll always do good. Rashiiid says that he'd rather have a fortefighter on lab S2 instead of a fighgunner. But the fact is, while a fF will do about 50 more damage, when you run into jarbas, they get up close, do little damage and die easily from ice(low MST and STA) while fighgunners are able to switch to guns and do some major damage( when I use to play fighgunner, I would hit around 400 damage each with my twin handguns, so 800 damage a shot) Fortefighter is a great class for damage. But not all cases.

that's why fighgunner is a great class. Their gun / weapon combos are amazing.

Jakosifer
Jul 24, 2007, 03:58 PM
I am a Fighgunner...But I don't see the big deal about Double Sabers. I prefer our other S rank melee choices (Twin Daggs, Twin Sabes and Single Daggs). Our Ranged weapons are also pretty kickass, (And I think its just fitting that we only get A ranks in ranged, we don't need to be anymore "broken" so people can have something ELSE to bitch about) Twin Pistols are by far, my favorite ranged weapon ever, Mechguns are awesome, good dps, and Mayalee Fury = Godsend. And Ive started to become very fond of the X-Bow, slow leveling but its become very useful now that Ive gotten Dark X-Shot to 11+. The traps put the icing on the cake, making it TEN times easier for me to solo. Fighgunner is the ONLY class I will play for the most part, I switch to PT when its necessary, but Fighgunner is, and always will be my favorite class.

My only gripe with it is, that 90% of the players of the class are well...shall I say dumbasses? Most other Fighs that Ive partied with use strictly double sabers for melee, and an occasional twin handgun... Basically just terrible in general. Thus giving the general Figh population a bad name. :/

VanHalen
Jul 24, 2007, 04:00 PM
I've tried the Fighgunner class on my Newman once. The machinegun was my favorite part of the class. The only problem was I didn't have enough money for an A rank one or to try out a Doublesaber. So I stuck with some of my weapons from Fortefighter and picked up some twin handguns. The class is very great at versitility but I like the Fortefighter class better.

panzer_unit
Jul 24, 2007, 04:00 PM
Not to disrespect the Fighgunner class, but it's some desperate self-justification when you start trying to divert hate to Fortefighter. Why not kick a puppy while you're at it?

Anduril
Jul 24, 2007, 04:06 PM
On 2007-07-24 14:00, panzer_unit wrote:
Why not kick a puppy while you're at it?

Because you can bash on people all you want, but hit a dog and you go to the slammer.

But I frankly find praising your class and bashing another isn't a good thing. This game has multiple classes that can easily support one another in a party, so each has it's advantages and disadvantages, it's up to each of us to use our personal preferences to their fullest and not complaining about what we see as "broken".

Mayu
Jul 24, 2007, 04:08 PM
Simple - -

You like to hit multiple targets or double sabers, - use some guns - and be evasive
Fighgunner

You like pure raw power, able to ''tank'' to mobs. And be Reckless and every way
Fortefighter

There is nothing wrong with a fg unless.... you constantly spam Tornado dance as I just said to a small group of targets - Doing that is very bad because -

It's more likely you will hit them once due to the fact they will be knocked the (Insert bad word) out or maybe two times whatever, The point is they get launched in several directions - and thats very bad due to the FT'S Maybe doing Dambarta which HELPS due to Dambarta having stagger effect(Yeah it can blind you to <.<)

Second part I hate about you fg's is because the shitty ones decide to

run in to an army of Mobs like an idiot~ -_- and ACT like a FF <.<. Then you drop down and fall dead and the entire party pretty much laughts at you

Thats pretty much it for fg's -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-24 14:09 ]</font>

Jakosifer
Jul 24, 2007, 04:09 PM
Thing is, noone bashed Fortefighter, until some Figh basher came in saying that Fighs are useless or whatever. Doesnt matter though, its silly anyway.

panzer_unit
Jul 24, 2007, 04:15 PM
fF only has 200 HP more than FG, and defense boost is meaningless. They're not that much tougher or stronger, the big differences are axes and the S-rank weapon classes. Oh and complete lack of diversity on fF.

Aralia
Jul 24, 2007, 04:22 PM
Though Rena.. that's the thing.. Fortefighters that "tank" usually end up wanting the forces to do nothing but spam resta the whole run.

I'm not one to say it's not a good idea, so long as you don't play that way in every room of every mission everytime you log on.
I migrated here from a game where the priests/clerics/healers would get yelled at if they tried to use holy attacks on undead enemies while they were partying. Those of us who had the timing/control of our characters to do so were reveered.
I much rather not revert back to my clerical state when I play a character that just so happens to be able to heal, simply because some fF wants to tank. Mind you, these kinds of parties usually end with the fF getting 90% of the exp in the run, and the poor unfortunate soul who has to heal ends up getting like.. 10% of what the fF gets. And that's just not fair.

Niloklives
Jul 24, 2007, 04:29 PM
On 2007-07-24 13:30, Ryan113 wrote:
at lv 42, i bought 10 scapes, i play fighgunner well, not like an idiot, and now, at 48, i have 7 scapes, and the 3 i lost were lucky megid shots from deljabans.
i used to be EXACTLY like the OP here, but now after 25 levels of fighgunner, im changing a bit. i used to have 2 doubles in my inventory, now i have 1. i have 2 pairs of guns. twin claws. claw-mechgun, and so on.

as some of the smart people here say, "its not the class, its the psychopath controlling the fighgunner."

and rashid, thats very stupid of you, fighgunners can be a huge asset, just the ones you've met are dumb PA spammers.

TORNADO DANCE: say you are about to get hit by a go vahra, but you have little hp left, and nobody in the team has moons, and you dont have a scape. shame not to get an S right? well a figh with tornado dance could be decently far away from you, but still be able to save your ass by blowing away the vahra with tornado dance.

YAY we still have S rank!

odds are that situation wont ever occur to most of you, but still, thats just 1 EXAMPLE of how a figh could help you.

first off...if no one has moon, someone can go back to town, buy moons then come back and revive...no big deal.

now that reality has sunk in there...moving on

if your health is so low that one hit will kill you, I hate to tell you think but tornado dance is not as sfe as you think. you can easily be hit out of it...and you'll die by way of attrition.

spirla dance wipes enemies out, lets you then use your normal combo while the enemes are down and you can do this in the middle of say and ally's dambarta to save the force while stacking on damage.

Any god PA launches, stuns and is capable of knock away. but all GOOD PAs can be controlled.. IE you CHOOSE when you knock away andwhen to keep them in place. tornado dance only has one mode..and thus is why it's been dubbed a noobcannon.

PP costs is proportion to damage done:

extreme case: I have a 50% dark nightwalker. for 36 PP I tornado dance a light kamatose (holy grounds). I do about 450 damage a hit...hitting 8 times so about 4k damage. not bad, no but I tag that same kamatose with spiral dance. 45PP the first attack alone does about 2k the next attack does another 2k and knocked them down(4k already and only 30pp) and for my last attack I hit his 2 parts 3 times for about 1k each hit(NON crit) 10k damage. more than double.

now I actually USE tornado here because it keeps the kamtose down. but spiral in another other case has high damage output, is easier to control and you can chose when to stop and NOT knock around every enemy in the room and piss of your team mates.

so you'll rarely see me use tornado dance..the damage to PP ratio is bad and it's disruptive to the party. TD advocates are usually the same people who call themselves "DS specialists" I usually boot these people because they prove their over whelming ignorance time and time again and its just embarrassing to know these people represent one of my favorite classes in the game.

bagleyboy
Jul 24, 2007, 04:30 PM
Trust me, Figh's are good if used in the correct manner. I have seen alot of Fortefighters die before the Figh's, because they're careless. Hell, most fF's i've played with don't even use mates, they expect the Force to be on hand and foot for them, and when they die, they blame everyone else.

Guess it depends who's playing, because i've been told i'm a way better fighgunner than fF, fG or fT.

EL-0104
Jul 24, 2007, 04:46 PM
On 2007-07-24 13:58, Jakomay_07 wrote:
My only gripe with it is, that 90% of the players of the class are well...shall I say dumbasses? Most other Fighs that Ive partied with use strictly double sabers for melee, and an occasional twin handgun... Basically just terrible in general. Thus giving the general Figh population a bad name. :/

That's assuming. It all depends on the situation. I use twin handguns alot because as a Cast, unfortunately, the armor available with an Extra Slot for SUV, has a rather large DFP gap.

My current DFP is 90 and some A ranked armor, such as the Crimson Line, for example, requires 99. I am stuck with armor since I could equip it at 66 DFP. I should have upgraded a long while back, but everything is overpriced, so therefore I can't get a decent one at the moment. So when I use my twin handguns, it's due to distance needed not to get killed because of frail armor.

Using a Double-Saber or Twin Handguns doesn't make anyone a dumbass. I chose Fighgunner because I do like using these weapons. I also use them to ensure I survive, not to fail the mission and piss off the rest of the team just because I decided to use a weapon that will expose my vulnerable armor. Trust me, when leveling classes with a team on a B run for 210pts, for example, I ensure I stay alive. Wasting 15 minutes of fighting time is frustrating.

Deathmakers were fairly cheap to obtain, just as a Nightwalker. Some have a Meseta budget after all and shop owners overpricing their goods doesn't help one bit.

Finally, from all the partner cards I received after fighting along side many players is any indication, I am valued.

Niloklives
Jul 24, 2007, 04:46 PM
On 2007-07-24 14:30, bagleyboy wrote:
Trust me, Figh's are good if used in the correct manner. I have seen alot of Fortefighters die before the Figh's, because they're careless. Hell, most fF's i've played with don't even use mates, they expect the Force to be on hand and foot for them, and when they die, they blame everyone else.

Guess it depends who's playing, because i've been told i'm a way better fighgunner than fF, fG or fT.

heh...I've been classified as "uber". I've had friends who swore up and down that they knew all they needed to know about their class..or the classes they tried..claiming certain moves sucked or the classes were just soso. then saw me play as those classes and said "I didn't know that PA could be used like that," or "that class has so much more potential than I thought..." I've had other people see me use the class and tried to use the class but couldn't do what I did so they got frustrated and said the class sucked.

I'm not saying I'm the best or even all that great...but there are just a lot of people out there that just kinda get stuck on one aspect of play and never see beyond that.

also...El...I hate to break this to you...but DFP means nothing.

100dfp means you take 20 less damage. the proportions are all off and theres rarely any sense in upgrading armor unless you're going from B to A to equip certain units. the only aspect or armor really worth turning your attention to aside from slots is elemental bonuses. a 34% ageha senba will give you better protection than a 22% crimson line. in fact many people still use store bought gigalines and hardlines because they're better than anything else they're likely synth for fire defense. I used a tero line on my cast fighgunner even at level 75/10 until I came across a 24% lightning crimsonline(1 point difference in %). Armor is not an excuse for using only two types of weapons. even as a cast

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-24 14:54 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Jul 24, 2007, 04:57 PM

lulz, I made a PO S2 game a few days ago with "No Fighgunners allowed" in the comment box. Guess what class the first person to join was?

DEM_CIG
Jul 24, 2007, 05:02 PM
Figh... was my 1st class that i got to 10... the weapon choose is almost second to none... i love my doubles and dualies ... now im a pt lvl 10 and i love that class cause it has a great weapon selection... i love bows... fighgunners r a good over all class...

Jakosifer
Jul 24, 2007, 05:03 PM
On 2007-07-24 14:46, EL-0104 wrote:

On 2007-07-24 13:58, Jakomay_07 wrote:

That's assuming. It all depends on the situation. I use twin handguns alot because as a Cast, unfortunately, the armor available with an Extra Slot for SUV, has a rather large DFP gap.

My current DFP is 90 and some A ranked armor, such as the Crimson Line, for example, requires 99. I am stuck with armor since I could equip it at 66 DFP. I should have upgraded a long while back, but everything is overpriced, so therefore I can't get a decent one at the moment. So when I use my twin handguns, it's due to distance needed not to get killed because of frail armor.

Using a Double-Saber or Twin Handguns doesn't make anyone a dumbass. I chose Fighgunner because I do like using these weapons. I also use them to ensure I survive, not to fail the mission and piss off the rest of the team just because I decided to use a weapon that will expose my vulnerable armor. Trust me, when leveling classes with a team on a B run for 210pts, for example, I ensure I stay alive. Wasting 15 minutes of fighting time is frustrating.

Deathmakers were fairly cheap to obtain, just as a Nightwalker. Some have a Meseta budget after all and shop owners overpricing their goods doesn't help one bit.

Finally, from all the partner cards I received after fighting along side many players is any indication, I am valued.

You seem to have misunderstood what I meant by that last little bit...What I had meant was, using like 5 Double Sabers and just one gun type (Which I forgot to mention this gun never sees action because most fighs don't pay attention to the gunner part really). Thats pretty restricting IMO, can't be to versatile with 5 DS's and a random gun.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2007-07-24 15:08 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 24, 2007, 05:11 PM
Fighgunners are gonna be sick in AoI, we'll get SE 3 via our lv 30 bullets for Crossbows. Imagine the ability to burn big guys AND melee ability. We'll be a big, multi-targeted monster's worst nightmare. I like the class alot, although my human will more likely be playing around with Acrofighter for the most part. But yeah, as a Fighgunner, I use Twin Sabers, Single Daggers, Crossbows, and Handguns for the most part, and I don't really use Double Sabers too much.

EL-0104
Jul 24, 2007, 05:11 PM
On 2007-07-24 15:03, Jakomay_07 wrote:
You seem to have misunderstood what I meant by that last little bit...

I don't seem to think so. I just wanted to point out one reason out of many that would contradict your generalization of the FighGunner population. Poor tactical decisions happens no matter what class someone is using. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

On 2007-07-24 15:03, Jakomay_07 wrote:
What I had meant was, using like 5 Double Sabers and just one gun type (Which I forgot to mention this gun never sees action because most fighs don't pay attention to the gunner part really). Thats pretty restricting IMO, can't be to versatile with 5 DS's and a random gun.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2007-07-24 15:08 ]</font>

LOL!, you edited your post while I was writing my reply! Yes, I do agree with you on this part. One is not using the FighGunner class at its full potential.

However, in some cases, with a meseta budget and overpricing, you can only work with what you have! Others, well it's people who doesn't understand or take the concept more seriously.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EL-0104 on 2007-07-24 15:17 ]</font>

Para
Jul 24, 2007, 05:14 PM
On 2007-07-24 15:11, Shiroryuu wrote:
Fighgunners are gonna be sick in AoI, we'll get SE 3 via our lv 30 bullets for Crossbows. Imagine the ability to burn big guys AND melee ability. We'll be a big, multi-targeted monster's worst nightmare. I like the class alot, although my human will more likely be playing around with Acrofighter for the most part. But yeah, as a Fighgunner, I use Twin Sabers, Single Daggers, Crossbows, and Handguns for the most part, and I don't really use Double Sabers too much.

... the more i look at it...

the more Cast Fighgunner becomes very viable... especially with the xbow in AOI. Second would be newman because of the ATA.

Zael
Jul 24, 2007, 05:24 PM
Most Fighgunners I see suck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sekani
Jul 24, 2007, 05:47 PM
OK, something I don't understand.

The primary source of fighgunner hate are double sabers, and more specifically tornado dance, and even more specifically tornado dance scattering small enemies all over the map, right?

Since the day double sabers became available to the online population, I have seen a whopping ONE example of tornado dance misuse. But from reading these forums, you would've thought that it was an epidemic. What's the deal here?

Para
Jul 24, 2007, 05:50 PM
On 2007-07-24 15:47, Sekani wrote:
OK, something I don't understand.

The primary source of fighgunner hate are double sabers, and more specifically tornado dance, and even more specifically tornado dance scattering small enemies all over the map, right?

Since the day double sabers became available to the online population, I have seen a whopping ONE example of tornado dance misuse. But from reading these forums, you would've thought that it was an epidemic. What's the deal here?

Well it is possible that the so called epidemic was over exaggerated over small incidents. Another possibility is that most of this "epidemic" is over in the PS2/PC server instead.

Personally I haven't seen it much really.

Mystil
Jul 24, 2007, 05:53 PM
I've not experience Tornado Dance epidemic either.

Notos
Jul 24, 2007, 05:58 PM
I saw it last night. Some lv82 FG was doing nothing but spamming TD in CB S2. He somehow manage to die to that giant pig thing right before boss.

Shou
Jul 24, 2007, 06:00 PM
if other classes could use a-rank double sabers maybe we wouldnt see as many http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shou on 2007-07-24 16:01 ]</font>

February
Jul 24, 2007, 06:08 PM
On 2007-07-24 15:50, Para wrote:
Well it is possible that the so called epidemic was over exaggerated over small incidents. Another possibility is that most of this "epidemic" is over in the PS2/PC server instead.

Personally I haven't seen it much really.

Basically, yeah. You're not one of the cool kids if you don't bash Fighgunners!

PALRAPPYS
Jul 24, 2007, 06:20 PM
I don't really care for Figh's. Only reason I'd be one is so I can use Tornado Dance. But I can do that in Story Mode if I want so I don't annoy real people playing.

kyle21
Jul 24, 2007, 06:23 PM
I personally hate chasing things around the map in a party..and its not just because of double sabers. Axes/Swords/Daggers/Twin Dagers/Knuckles/Claws are all guilty of doing the same shit, but somehow people think it only happens with double sabers and FIG. If people would use only the first 2 combos runs would go a lot faster.

Shishi-O
Jul 24, 2007, 07:52 PM
On 2007-07-24 16:23, kyle21 wrote:
I personally hate chasing things around the map in a party..and its not just because of double sabers. Axes/Swords/Daggers/Twin Dagers/Knuckles/Claws are all guilty of doing the same shit, but somehow people think it only happens with double sabers and FIG. If people would use only the first 2 combos runs would go a lot faster.

agreed, i have a huge dislike of chasing after foes i took the time and effort to coral.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-07-24 18:00 ]</font>

Niloklives
Jul 24, 2007, 07:56 PM
On 2007-07-24 14:08, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
Simple - -

You like to hit multiple targets or double sabers, - use some guns - and be evasive
Fighgunner

You like pure raw power, able to ''tank'' to mobs. And be Reckless and every way
Fortefighter

There is nothing wrong with a fg unless.... you constantly spam Tornado dance as I just said to a small group of targets - Doing that is very bad because -

It's more likely you will hit them once due to the fact they will be knocked the (Insert bad word) out or maybe two times whatever, The point is they get launched in several directions - and thats very bad due to the FT'S Maybe doing Dambarta which HELPS due to Dambarta having stagger effect(Yeah it can blind you to <.<)

Second part I hate about you fg's is because the shitty ones decide to

run in to an army of Mobs like an idiot~ -_- and ACT like a FF <.<. Then you drop down and fall dead and the entire party pretty much laughts at you

Thats pretty much it for fg's -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-24 14:09 ]</font>

Rena my friend I hate to break this to you, but go check those stats again. FG and FF are just about the same for stats...i showed that in an earlier post. fighgunners can "tank" just as well as Fortefighters...just most figherguuners are to put it bluntly idiots and don;t know how to play.

these same people would die just as fast as any other class, so its not an issue on the part of the fighgunner so much as it is an issue with dummies in general. but mmy stats as a cast figh are about the same and in some places a litte better than yours a s a human FF...it's nothing to do with stats or weapons..it's simply the players

Shiryuu
Jul 24, 2007, 08:22 PM
Tanking in this game is a pointless argument. Just slap on a high % armor and it's all the same (cept probably for FT).

RegulusHikari
Jul 24, 2007, 08:25 PM
On 2007-07-24 15:58, Notos wrote:
I saw it last night. Some lv82 FG was doing nothing but spamming TD in CB S2. He somehow manage to die to that giant pig thing right before boss.

Why is one class exempt from dying in this game? Why is it okay for every class except Fighgunner to die? A Fighgunner dies and it's like "ololol wat a nub".

Accidents happen, but apparently my class is supposed to play perfectly.

Especially now that the death penalty was lifted, this shouldn't be used as a means of attacking a class.

APEXi
Jul 24, 2007, 08:27 PM
fighgunner is just like fortetecher - there's just as many (if not more) people who suck at it as there are people who are good at it

Sekani
Jul 24, 2007, 08:38 PM
On 2007-07-24 18:37, Sekani wrote:

On 2007-07-24 17:56, NIloklives wrote:

Rena my friend I hate to break this to you, but go check those stats again. FG and FF are just about the same for stats...i showed that in an earlier post. fighgunners can "tank" just as well as Fortefighters...just most figherguuners are to put it bluntly idiots and don;t know how to play.

these same people would die just as fast as any other class, so its not an issue on the part of the fighgunner so much as it is an issue with dummies in general. but mmy stats as a cast figh are about the same and in some places a litte better than yours a s a human FF...it's nothing to do with stats or weapons..it's simply the players

Actually whoever has the highest-percentage armor is the tank. Not like you need meat-shields in this game much anyway.

Niloklives
Jul 24, 2007, 08:46 PM
On 2007-07-24 18:22, Shiryuu wrote:
Tanking in this game is a pointless argument. Just slap on a high % armor and it's all the same (cept probably for FT).

QFT...except even FTs can tank like that..AND they have the almighty Jellen...x.X

Para
Jul 24, 2007, 08:51 PM
On 2007-07-24 18:46, NIloklives wrote:

On 2007-07-24 18:22, Shiryuu wrote:

QFT...except even FTs can tank like that..AND they have the almighty Jellen...x.X

Resta spam moar plz

Niloklives
Jul 24, 2007, 08:54 PM
wuts resta doas dat maek u sleep?

Mayu
Jul 24, 2007, 09:20 PM
How I love High %s

''Rofl it's going to be nerfed''

Nerfed or not

Confirmed or not

It's still ''godly''

so I will still continue to laught at people with 6 S ranks that 19% or lower

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-24 19:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-24 19:22 ]</font>

darthplagis
Jul 24, 2007, 11:53 PM
i was running Wt before i hit S rank mad creatures, and got wise on using the rest spots (you know the dig in trenches) as safety zones with twin Hg...... so i switched to Fg and wow im so happy with the class (lvl 6).

i too hate to see these kids (they are always in the lower teens 4 sum reason) with nothing but double sabers, and yes i have been beaten to rares and mobs by jerks using that PA (i think its T dance, the spinny torpedo one). i mainly use twin daggers (lst srv and crea) and dual Hg, i hang back and blast away then when they are softened up charge in with the daggers or twin sabers.

the problem most PPL have is the "OMG i can use Dbl SBRZ!!!!! i NEED 2 B FG" then the obligatory "WTF!!! big guy on chicken and dam barta, help i need moonz" these are the Fg to avoid at all cost its like those FT who use digga on EVERYTHING cos of the dmg bonus ( yet they only use resta on themselves!!!???!!!)

ForteStollen
Jul 25, 2007, 01:00 AM
I have one word for FighGunners who are in love with "DBL Sabers" and "Drumlines". Dimnagolus. FighGunner without twin guns = Instant boot.

Finae
Jul 25, 2007, 01:28 AM
Topic should be changed to long live panzies! Well jeeze, sometimes you take hits like my newman FT and don't have the hps to back it up.

Eh, I wouldn't boot no fighgunner b/c they have no twin guns, thats just making me look like a nub. I had some guild friends back then that would boot people just because they were wearing crap % armor and their technics/pas weren't as leveled as theirs. Thats why I don't do the stupid instant boot crap. I'll boot you if you go afk for long periods, thats all.

And double sabers? Those things will never be renkai. Even if Tornado dance is used on a boss. 10 bux says renkai will out dps that.

Thats all I'll comment on for now. I see that some of you play on 360 which houses a lot more nubz than the ps2/pc version so I won't comment on what you said. Makes me glad I don't play that version.

Sekani
Jul 25, 2007, 08:40 AM
On 2007-07-24 23:28, Finae wrote:
And double sabers? Those things will never be renkai. Even if Tornado dance is used on a boss. 10 bux says renkai will out dps that.

LOL, why would anyone be using Renkai for DPS? There are two other twin dagger PAs more suited for that. As for AoE, are you even aware of what Gravity Dance is? LOL again if you think Renkai is superior.

Thats all I'll comment on for now. I see that some of you play on 360 which houses a lot more nubz than the ps2/pc version so I won't comment on what you said. Makes me glad I don't play that version.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that your version has all of the Tornado Dance spammers, so it's nice to see that you have such high standards.

ne1first
Jul 25, 2007, 09:00 AM
You should never use the reg attack button other than to open boxes.

99% of figunners are noobs, which is an increase of 9% with respect to the fortefighter noob ratio

Niloklives
Jul 25, 2007, 09:23 AM
fact: 95% of all gamers are noobs

fact: 78% of all statistics are made up

RegulusHikari
Jul 25, 2007, 10:03 AM
Topic should be changed to long live panzies! Well jeeze, sometimes you take hits like my newman FT and don't have the hps to back it up.

Eh, I wouldn't boot no fighgunner b/c they have no twin guns, thats just making me look like a nub. I had some guild friends back then that would boot people just because they were wearing crap % armor and their technics/pas weren't as leveled as theirs. Thats why I don't do the stupid instant boot crap. I'll boot you if you go afk for long periods, thats all.

Your arrogant and ignorant attitude makes me ashamed to play on the same server as you. Do you play any melee classes? If you did properly you'd actually know that Renkai was never a DPS PA, ESPECIALLY against one target. Perhaps before it was nerfed it could have actually out damaged TD (which I don't own anyway, so I can't speak for it).

And how do you compare the HP of a newman FT to a Figun of another race? There's at least an 800 HP difference. With STORE BOUGHT B rank armors against the proper element, that's 2-5 extra hits on S2 missions.

You say you don't wanna be a "nub" like your other guild members, but with that "lawl 360 r nubs" attitude that's exactly the way you look. Clearly the console or the class defines the player. Here I thought that's what physical character creation was for. I never knew I had a 33% chance of being a noob the first time I picked up the game.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 25, 2007, 10:19 AM

http://www.teesmybody.com/images/t-shirts/detail/congratulations-idiot-t-shirt.gif

SStrikerR
Jul 25, 2007, 10:21 AM
hikari owned u man, nice. *high fives hikari* and woot, good thing im in the 1% section. =D

i use twin guns, i only use tornado on bosses, i rarely die cept for lucky megid shots, WOOT.

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 10:30 AM
On 2007-07-24 12:00, jayster wrote:

oh-ho-ho! but i do know alot about figuns! i had one b4; day 1 of advance classes.

i know way more than you think.

ive been figunnin b4 you even had an account here.

i realized tha damage and usefulness in a party as a fortefighter was much higher; i switched.

same w/ mah friends; all switched to fortefight.

only reason we were figuns is b/c they were pampered w/ the only S ranks at the beginning. (Christmas/New Years time)

Xaeris
Jul 25, 2007, 10:33 AM
I don't understand why FGs have such contempt for the nubs that play their class. If anything, they should be exceedingly grateful to them. Were it not for them, the class would only be played by competent people and the sheer utter brokeness of it would shine. Top class melee damage, above par bullet damage, burn traps...if you come across an FG that uses all of these, you will have the privilege of bearing witness to what can only be described as a merry go round of destruction. The fFs would cry nonstop until you guys got beat with the nerf stick harder than Desert Terror.

Lucky for you guys though, your average FG uses the last hit of Spiral Dance on a group of medium sized mobs.

Sexy_Raine
Jul 25, 2007, 11:04 AM
I been on since Nov. I never had one under me, and I don't care if ever do. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-07-25 09:04 ]</font>

usmcbama
Jul 25, 2007, 11:07 AM
I've read six pages of gripes about Tornado Dance, with the occasional mention of Spiral Dance- not ONE single mention of Gravity Dance- why? It seems like a nice way to damage a small group without sending them flying.

I just switched to Fighgunner from Fortegunner (CAST, of course), because after almost 600 hours, "repeatedly tap X" has finally gone just south of boring. The only things I will miss are my grenades and shotguns. I enjoy the balanced weapon selection of the Fighgunner; I just made my first double saber, and it is fun, but not the end-all be-all. Personally, I'm enjoying getting back to some other PA combos, and my favorite melee weapon is and always has been a spear. You will never see me attack a large enemy with a double saber; that is just pointless. I will either launch it with a saber and gun down on it, or better yet, stick a spear where the sun don't shine- Dus Daggas, FTW.

I spent my PA frags on killer shot- I'll switch back to fG for robot runs. No chance of Tornado Dance here!

Niloklives
Jul 25, 2007, 11:16 AM
people don't talk about gravity dance because its just another AoE,,,only it does pop-up rather than blowback. butit doesn't hit as many enemies as nor is it faster than the standard normal combo which is suprising devastating if you know who to keep mobs pinned (spiral dance) and tacks on great damage when paired up with a force using a damtechnique. so gravity is kinda...ish,,,that's why no one talks about it. I use tornado more than I use gravity.

Omega_Weltall
Jul 25, 2007, 11:20 AM
we have traps too...not virus, shock or silence but.. we get the rest... am i the only Figunner who uses traps?

Alisha
Jul 25, 2007, 11:25 AM
one word describes this class: Broken

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 25, 2007, 11:25 AM
I use traps too sometimes, mostly burn traps though, although I also like to use freeze on some enemies, but the ice can break easily.

kyle21
Jul 25, 2007, 11:28 AM
On 2007-07-25 09:20, Omega_Weltall wrote:
we have traps too...not virus, shock or silence but.. we get the rest... am i the only Figunner who uses traps?

I use burn traps on the big stuff, or on big mobs like vahra. Its great for solo.

And I don't get why people are complaining about knock back and shit, why not just do the first 2 combos and save your self the bitching? Gravity dance is great for small mobs. But I understand there are retards out there that don't care about party members (this goes for every class) and will combo however they want. Which sucks cause runs go slower.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 25, 2007, 11:35 AM
Rising Crush 3rd hit is awesome when soloing, because then the monsters are all scattered around and you can then focus on one monster at a time. It may also serve as great crowd control to prevent things like vahras from beating up the Forces and Rangers.

Shishi-O
Jul 25, 2007, 12:15 PM
On 2007-07-25 08:33, Xaeris wrote:
I don't understand why FGs have such contempt for the nubs that play their class. If anything, they should be exceedingly grateful to them. Were it not for them, the class would only be played by competent people and the sheer utter brokeness of it would shine. Top class melee damage, above par bullet damage, burn traps...if you come across an FG that uses all of these, you will have the privilege of bearing witness to what can only be described as a merry go round of destruction. The fFs would cry nonstop until you guys got beat with the nerf stick harder than Desert Terror.

Lucky for you guys though, your average FG uses the last hit of Spiral Dance on a group of medium sized mobs.

my spiral dance is reserved for jarbas and volfos

Notos
Jul 25, 2007, 12:18 PM
On 2007-07-24 18:25, RegulusHikari wrote:

On 2007-07-24 15:58, Notos wrote:

Why is one class exempt from dying in this game? Why is it okay for every class except Fighgunner to die? A Fighgunner dies and it's like "ololol wat a nub".

Accidents happen, but apparently my class is supposed to play perfectly.

Especially now that the death penalty was lifted, this shouldn't be used as a means of attacking a class.

Where did I say anything about fighgunner, the class? Hello, I was talking about a specific player. Why are you being so defensive? What do you have to prove?

If I wanted to bash FG, I would've ask to nerf that class. Stats comparable with fF, lv30 melee and lv20 bullet, traps, good selection of weapons and +2 STA. It's like ST was on crack when they designed this class.

And no death penalty isn't an excuse to suck. After the death penalty was removed, I see a lot more people getting own by de ragan, the easiest boss in the game. How the hell can someone manage to die 5 times in one fight with ragan? But those were FT and this thread is about FG so I'm getting off topic.

Shishi-O
Jul 25, 2007, 12:19 PM
On 2007-07-25 09:20, Omega_Weltall wrote:

i seriously cannot stop snickering when laying traps.

a figh turned protranser friend of mine Golden I..we get stuck in fits of laughter from well layed traps

imfanboy
Jul 25, 2007, 02:17 PM
Fortefighters outdamage figunners?

PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT?

Wow, some people really are dumb. They see BIG NUMBARZ from axe hits and never imagine that maybe, just maybe, a lot of little hits from double sabers/twin sabers/twin daggers that don't miss because the figunner has such superior ATA can go one up on an axe, especially when it comes to large groups.

Fortefighters are gimp. To cut a long story short, fortefighters are gimped against large melee-resistant enemies such as Jarbas and Tengouhgs, flying enemies like Shagreece, flying bosses like Dimmagolous and Onmagoug and Dulk Fakis 2nd form, and any large enemy because they don't have the DoT to cut down its HP.

The only thing fortefighters are REALLY strong against are small-medium regular enemies, the enemies that no one in the game has trouble killing. Their damage curve spikes sharply at that point, but slumps hugely against ANY other enemy. At that point, it comes down to "Swing the big ol' axe" or "shoot my gimpy handgun at it" and that just don't cut it.

Figunners, on the other hand, have a very high but also very flat damage curve against all sorts of enemies.

1) For Jarbas and Tengouhgs, mechgun bullets will cut them down very fast
2) for regular mobs you've got Gravity Dance and Tornado Break (if you need to knock them down, Tornado Break can't be beaten)
3) for high single-target damage you've got Dus Daggas (winnah and still champeen!) or Spiral Dance
4) for aimed bullets you've got your twin handguns (adequate, closte to a match for twin handguns in the hands of a fortegunner), and that includes Dimma and Onma for usefulness
5)and you've got fire and poison traps for DoT.

People who bash figunners and praise fortefighters have never, in my experience, played both classes. Anyone who's done that - with the exception of a moron - will admit that fortefighters are gimped right now, based on the Sonic Team design of enemies. Dunno how they can fix it, but I'd rather have a decent figunner on my team than a fortefighter, and I'm perfectly willing to rant and rave at lousy ones until they GET decent. Or leave the party.

Mystil
Jul 25, 2007, 02:19 PM
^Last time I said something like that, what's her name came in the thread and said "usually when they say a class is gimp, they don't know how to play the class".

Anyhow the smart FF's don't rely on axes for big numbers and end up being puesdo fighgunners using daggers and sabers cause of DPS.

On 2007-07-25 09:25, Alisha wrote:

Explain please. Fighunner doesn't touch Fortegunner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-07-25 12:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-07-25 12:23 ]</font>

Niloklives
Jul 25, 2007, 02:31 PM
fortegunner is broken too...not that I'm comlaining

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 25, 2007, 02:36 PM
Fortefighters don't do bad against the big, multi-targeted enemies either, like Kog Nadds, Drua Gohras, Kamatozes, and Carriguines. I never have a problem meleeing them, although Fighgunner does it better because they can burn them and then spam PAs on them, and repeat til dead. I personally have both Fortefighter and Fighgunner maxed out on my main, and I have to say that I like both classes, although for a Human, Fighgunner obviously seems to be a better choice due to the fact that all you give up is a very small amount of HP, ATP, some DFP[the difference for a Human is much smaller than the other races since they get a stat bonus for Fighgunner], and PP usage, but you can use guns and traps. For a Human, because of their bonus stats, their HP, ATP, and DFP is so close as a Fighgunner compared to a Fortefighter that its practically the same, and Fighgunner beats Fortefighter out on everything else. But yeah, Fortefighter still kicks ass, and I won't leave that either because by heart, I will always be a Hunter.

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 02:36 PM
figuns are good for tha 'flying' portion of bosses liek omna;

once they hit tha ground; fortefighters take over.

thus; 3 fortegunners and 3 fortefighters will get a mission done (any mission) faster then 6 figuns.

Ezodagrom
Jul 25, 2007, 02:41 PM
On 2007-07-25 12:17, imfanboy wrote:

PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT?

Wow, some people really are dumb. They see BIG NUMBARZ from axe hits and never imagine that maybe, just maybe, a lot of little hits from double sabers/twin sabers/twin daggers that don't miss because the figunner has such superior ATA can go one up on an axe, especially when it comes to large groups.

Fortefighters are gimp. To cut a long story short, fortefighters are gimped against large melee-resistant enemies such as Jarbas and Tengouhgs, flying enemies like Shagreece, flying bosses like Dimmagolous and Onmagoug and Dulk Fakis 2nd form, and any large enemy because they don't have the DoT to cut down its HP.

The only thing fortefighters are REALLY strong against are small-medium regular enemies, the enemies that no one in the game has trouble killing. Their damage curve spikes sharply at that point, but slumps hugely against ANY other enemy. At that point, it comes down to "Swing the big ol' axe" or "shoot my gimpy handgun at it" and that just don't cut it.

Figunners, on the other hand, have a very high but also very flat damage curve against all sorts of enemies.

2) for regular mobs you've got Gravity Dance and Tornado Break (if you need to knock them down, Tornado Break can't be beaten)
3) for high single-target damage you've got Dus Daggas (winnah and still champeen!) or Spiral Dance
4) for aimed bullets you've got your twin handguns (adequate, closte to a match for twin handguns in the hands of a fortegunner), and that includes Dimma and Onma for usefulness

People who bash figunners and praise fortefighters have never, in my experience, played both classes. Anyone who's done that - with the exception of a moron - will admit that fortefighters are gimped right now, based on the Sonic Team design of enemies. Dunno how they can fix it, but I'd rather have a decent figunner on my team than a fortefighter, and I'm perfectly willing to rant and rave at lousy ones until they GET decent. Or leave the party.

Fortefighters isn't just axes, they have swords, fists, spears, and claws/twin claws too (S rank), and sabers/twin sabers, daggers/twin daggers and handgun (A rank)...

Alisha
Jul 25, 2007, 03:24 PM
On 2007-07-25 12:19, Mystil wrote:
^Last time I said something like that, what's her name came in the thread and said "usually when they say a class is gimp, they don't know how to play the class".

Anyhow the smart FF's don't rely on axes for big numbers and end up being puesdo fighgunners using daggers and sabers cause of DPS.

On 2007-07-25 09:25, Alisha wrote:

Explain please. Fighunner doesn't touch Fortegunner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-07-25 12:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-07-25 12:23 ]</font>

figunner is broken because it pays no price at all for its versatility,meanwhile it has a weapon selection that is WAY to good. in fact come AoI if nothing changes from the beta figunner will be able to equip more melee weapons than fortefighter due to the addition of A-rank slicers. lol @figunner being able to equip a crossbow with level 30 bullets and a slicer >_>. also it has important stats that are not much lower than FF's. ata is kinda irrelevant since ive seen s-rank knuckles thta give around 700 ata. figunner is like psu's war/nin,nin/war honestly even acrofighter is looking better than fortefighter =/ A-rank cards with hunter level atp? D:

Tykwa
Jul 25, 2007, 03:45 PM
I'm a fighgunner, I hate dbl sabers :/

MayLee
Jul 25, 2007, 04:09 PM

fortegunners do more.

fortefighters do more.

Ignorant

Don't matter the percentage. You know how fucking hard it is to make "good " percent weapons? It's not the fucking weapons that's the problem it's the fucking noobs that use that damn weapons. I am a fortetecher and I have a Fighgunner Cast. I rarely die as a Fighgunner, know why? Tatctic my friend fucking tatic. If I see a Jarba butter beleive I'll use a gun. Smart people wont close combat a fucking Jarba or Kamotoze because it's pointless. I am getting sick and tired of being fuicking sick and tired of hearing people say that fighgunners are useless. You know what's useless? Not giving someone a fucking chance in your party.

And that is my two cents for the day.

panzer_unit
Jul 25, 2007, 04:10 PM

PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT?

In defense of axes, mine do crank out twice the damage per hit of my twin claw and knuckle PA moves. 900 ATP counts for quite a bit. I'd love to throw twin daggers in for comparison but I only have space for PA's on my S-rank weapon classes.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 25, 2007, 04:20 PM
On 2007-07-25 14:09, MayLee wrote:

fortegunners do more.

fortefighters do more.

Ignorant

Don't matter the percentage. You know how fucking hard it is to make "good " percent weapons? It's not the fucking weapons that's the problem it's the fucking noobs that use that damn weapons. I am a fortetecher and I have a Fighgunner Cast. I rarely die as a Fighgunner, know why? Tatctic my friend fucking tatic. If I see a Jarba butter beleive I'll use a gun. Smart people wont close combat a fucking Jarba or Kamotoze because it's pointless. I am getting sick and tired of being fuicking sick and tired of hearing people say that fighgunners are useless. You know what's useless? Not giving someone a fucking chance in your party.

QFT
Except for the Kamatoze part, I melee them, but I'm careful about it, and wait for their Dambarta to finish, then I come up to them and do Rising Crush to knock em down. But Jarbas, yeah, guns are much better.

Jakosifer
Jul 25, 2007, 04:46 PM
I usually only melee Kama's when solo, otherwise I spam Mayalee Fury on it while my FF friend spams non knockdown AOE PA's...Cheap kills R us >>;

Tsavo
Jul 25, 2007, 05:14 PM
I cannot explain in mere words the extreme anger that funnels through me everytime a FG goes all PSYCHO CRUUUUUUSHER on fucking badiras....

Really though, people call it a newb class only because so many of them flock to it. Looking at its stats and weapon selcetion FG is pretty godly, getting the best of both worlds. They are also the only other class to get a weapon that is exclusive to them, a pretty nifty one at that(which saddends me, being a fF fan). Should they get lvl 30 bullets they may run the risk of being ultimate come AoI. Yak zagenga + FG atp sounds too good to be true.

Niloklives
Jul 25, 2007, 05:14 PM
there are a lot of ways to take out a kamatose. just lik ether are a lot of ways to take out a jarba. I favor any method that involves the enemy not moving...ever.

Mayu
Jul 25, 2007, 05:18 PM

PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT?

I dare you to outdmg me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif rofl and I don't even use axes -_-
in big mobs yes maybe you can outdmg me <.<

You do know we can use other weapons to right?, The single claw can do more damage then the axe if used correctly, wow they have traps -_- so??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-25 15:19 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-25 15:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-25 15:25 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Jul 25, 2007, 05:21 PM
On 2007-07-25 15:14, Tsavo wrote:
I cannot explain in mere words the extreme anger that funnels through me everytime a FG goes all PSYCHO CRUUUUUUSHER on fucking badiras....

I seriously lol'd at the psycho crusher comment. I'll remember to yell that when I get tornado dance.

-Tidus_415-
Jul 25, 2007, 05:22 PM
Newman Fighgunners > Beast Fighgunners

That is all.

Niloklives
Jul 25, 2007, 05:26 PM
On 2007-07-25 15:18, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:

PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT?

I dare you to outdmg me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif rofl and I don't even use axes -_-

You do know we can use other weapons to right?, The single claw can do more damage then the axe if used correctly, wow they have traps -_- so??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-25 15:19 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-25 15:22 ]</font>

so you go FF and use a weapon that ISN'T 50% and I'll use a weapon that's of the same element and% I'm willing to bet my whatever it is we fight falls first.

Burn 3 ftw.

btw axes get big numbers but have low DPS...its better you don't use axes if you're talking about speed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-25 15:29 ]</font>

Esufer
Jul 25, 2007, 05:27 PM
Fighgunners = HUmars

Tsavo
Jul 25, 2007, 05:34 PM
On 2007-07-25 15:21, Jaspaller wrote:

On 2007-07-25 15:14, Tsavo wrote:

I seriously lol'd at the psycho crusher comment. I'll remember to yell that when I get tornado dance.

I tinkered for awhile with idea of creating a M Bison character and doing just that to everything I came across. My ethics won out in the end though.

Strangely enough I played with a FG earlier today who used a pallate consisting off claws, daggers, spears, crowssbows, and a mech. He only pulled out the db for special sitations. I was stunned.

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 05:54 PM

fortegunners do more.

fortefighters do more.

Ignorant

Maylee; listen. thats YOU!

UR not all the other fighn00bs out there!

ive had too many instances where figuns do nothing w/ tha party; better of w/ an NPC.

perhaps tha past 200 figuns were just a 'bad expirence'

not to mention i doubt ur figun is high Lvl'd; seeing that u make a new character just about every week.

and why do yall think i H8 H8 figuns? i just boot em from LAB RUNS!!! they slow tha process compared to other classes.

any other run i could careless

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-07-25 15:56 ]</font>

PJ
Jul 25, 2007, 06:00 PM
Like labs is so hard anyways.

But then again, Rashidd also bragged about getting only 70+ deaths from Fakis S a few months ago. So...

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 06:02 PM
guess what i was? a figun during that =]

RegulusHikari
Jul 25, 2007, 06:22 PM
On 2007-07-25 15:54, Rashiid wrote:
better of w/ an NPC.

Rashiid, I'm sorry, but that right there is biased ignorance against Figun in itself. Absolutely NO class of any measure underleved is WORSE than an NPC. UNLESS they were AFK, in which case that wouldn't be the fault of the class.

You were a bit arrogant at first, and then when somebody you know attacks your argument, you back up into a corner and insist that that wasn't what you meant.

It's okay to not like a class, but you back it up with some biased, baseless arguments and spread your opinion like it's the Gospel.

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 06:33 PM
yall didnt read my 2nd post.

i stated Lab runs. not in general.

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 06:37 PM
and also i stated 'id rather' too; not 'its a fact that...'

thats yall arguing off of sumthing STUPID when all i said was id rather have fortegun/techs or fortefights; Lab runs go faster w/ them.

dont make me look liek im at fault here. yall brought out tha numbers....

Reipard
Jul 25, 2007, 06:44 PM
If you're going to boot somebody because their class doesn't sync with what you're doing, you are probably better off playing in a closed game and saving yourself the trouble of making yourself look like a jerk to everyone.

It's just so much more conducive to what you're trying to do to begin with and less abrasive to people who join your game looking for someone to hang out with and have fun.

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 06:51 PM
i wouldnt BOOT if they would READ!!!!!!!!!!

to refresh minds;

Party Name; READ COMMENT!!
Comment; absollutly NO FIGUNNERS!!!

and they still join.

having a Crea Doubles/Sweet Death doesnt cut it (as sum tried lol)

PJ
Jul 25, 2007, 06:58 PM
So you wouldn't boot if they didn't join your game at all...

Wow. Thats some...mighty fierce logic there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-07-25 16:59 ]</font>

Reipard
Jul 25, 2007, 07:02 PM

to refresh minds;

and they still join.

I don't care. You're the one that chose the make it an open game, you deal with the consequences.

Just getting a group together and making a passworded game is much less of a headache and makes you look like less of a jerk.

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 07:03 PM
my party; my rules. dont liek em? gtfo.

Phetty
Jul 25, 2007, 07:04 PM
I wouldnt want any Fighgunners in my party Either. Most of them are useless. Actually most people on this game are useless egardless of class.

Niloklives
Jul 25, 2007, 07:05 PM

fortegunners do more.

fortefighters do more.

Ignorant

I hate to break this to you...but if you're plinking away at a kamatose with guns. the party really would be better off with a FF. fighgunners can do everything a FF can do melee wise. they can tank just as well as FFs can and with the same weapons have an almost identical damage output. Kama tose are bullet resistant and no gun that figh has (except a mech with malayee fury) can even STAGGER a kamatose. so while you drain your duialies letting everyone else do the work, I'll be keeping that kamatose PINNED. a real fighgunner can keep just about any enemy in the game from doing anything but twist and contort until it dies. you use bullets when they offer better DPS that your melee, now when you don't know how to fight something.

I used to do lab runs and I could kill several jarba before the rest of the team took out ONE and I did it with melee attacks. never getting HIT much less dying. an experienceed fighgunner knows their weapons and knows their enemies and doesn't resort to chicken tactics, only raw speed.

your guns do less damage than a fortegunners. your strikes do -slightly- less damage than fortefighters. use them both properly or use a different class.

Seriously I'm not trying to be mean, but to use the word tactics so loosely really rubbed me the wrong way. I'm not trying to say you're a BAD figh...but you could certainly improve.

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 07:09 PM
On 2007-07-25 17:02, Reipard wrote:

to refresh minds;

and they still join.

I don't care. You're the one that chose the make it an open game, you deal with the consequences.

Just getting a group together and making a passworded game is much less of a headache and makes you look like less of a jerk.

consequences? they have tha party comment and name there for a reason; to show others in tha counter what tha party is doing.

if i say that im booting figuns; and ur a figun; why tha f.ck would you join? really?

Mystil
Jul 25, 2007, 07:12 PM
On 2007-07-25 13:24, Alisha wrote:

figunner is broken because it pays no price at all for its versatility,meanwhile it has a weapon selection that is WAY to good. in fact come AoI if nothing changes from the beta figunner will be able to equip more melee weapons than fortefighter due to the addition of A-rank slicers. lol @figunner being able to equip a crossbow with level 30 bullets and a slicer >_>. also it has important stats that are not much lower than FF's. ata is kinda irrelevant since ive seen s-rank knuckles thta give around 700 ata. figunner is like psu's war/nin,nin/war honestly even acrofighter is looking better than fortefighter =/ A-rank cards with hunter level atp? D:

OK when you compare them to FF's yes they are broken. Aside from DFP(all figs have crap DFP). But you know DFP doesn't mean shit in this game.

FF's only advantage over the other classes is that we have the most S rank weapons of any class).

There probably isn't going to be any chances, unless ST notices huge influx of Figs, like what they(ST) did to RBZ.

XDeviousX
Jul 25, 2007, 07:13 PM
On 2007-07-25 16:37, Rashiid wrote:
and also i stated 'id rather' too; not 'its a fact that...'

thats yall arguing off of sumthing STUPID when all i said was id rather have fortegun/techs or fortefights; Lab runs go faster w/ them.

dont make me look liek im at fault here. yall brought out tha numbers....

I am a fighgunner/fortefighter beast male as a Main, and I love being a fighgunner. I never have a problem running lab S2 in a party, ever. I use traps, duel guns, and machine guns to do status effect and situational damage. I use spiral dance on Jabs to stunlock them when the team has the advantage in numbers, or I use freeze trap/poison trap combo when there are large numbers of Jabs on screen.

On normal enemies I use gravity dance to do mass damage without throwing enemies around the screen so the gunners and force users can aim, fire, and nuke.

I do not stray away from the team and go "Rambo" thinking I can kill everything faster then the whole team combined.

In Short, I have played with a lot of the top players on this and the main board and have been invited to do Lab S2 and other missions as I do a good job of helping the team achieve its goals without dying.

This is not being posted to boost my ego, as I do not list who my characters are so people cannot think I'm a glory hound. There is only two people that post here that know who I am in game, although I've been on PSU from nearly the start.

If you kick people off of Lab S2 for Being a fighgunner, you are being ignorant. Fortegunners do land SE faaster, and with higher SE levels, and fortefighters do do more melee damage, but a good Fighgunner can use Gravity dance to soften enemies WHILE other players get a chance to attack. Things die faster when A fighgunner uses Gravity Dance to enhance team damage, not to mention Spiral Dance is the best Stun Lock PA on jabs or and Bigger creature. I personally only use Tornado Dance on bosses and large enemies that don't use techs (Except Gaos...) but it can be an effective Stun Lock PA as well if timed right but trades the effective stun locking of spiral dance for extra damage.

Every class has a job to do, I would say if you are kicking a whole class based on your bad gaming experience with it (70+ deaths of Fakis really?) you are basing your judgment on your own shortcomings. Not saying you're a bad player, just bad at fighgunner, like I myself am bad at playing ranger/fortegunner and I am not offended when people tell me I such when I play my fortegunner alt, but for me to kick people from a mission because of how I play fortegunner would be ignorant, like you are being....

Lastly, yoy could have a fortefighter and fortegunner that suck at what they do with your flawed view of Lab runs. Why don't you just kick people out when they PROVE they are worthless to the team and don't worry yourself about what class they're playing...

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 07:18 PM
preach on preach on; b/c yall cant read my posts.....

Sekani
Jul 25, 2007, 07:19 PM
Rashiid, for the sake of my sanity would you please SHUT THE FUCK UP. And don't try to blame the stupid comments you made in this thread on your supposedly racist school system.

Back on topic, as a life-long fighgunner I tried switching over to fortefighter for a little while. I even had a friend loan me a couple of his Ank Tomhos to play around with, expecting to see OMG WTF damage not just from the axes, but from all of my weapons. Man was I disappointed. The damage increase was barely noticeable (maybe five percent), and for that I gave up double sabers and twin handguns? Screw that.

So I switched back to fighgunner... and wondered how come all my weapons were running out of PP so fast.

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 07:23 PM
On 2007-07-25 17:19, Sekani wrote:
Rashiid, for the sake of my sanity would you please SHUT THE FUCK UP. And don't try to blame the stupid comments you made in this thread on your supposedly racist school system.

1) that was uncalled for. that has nothing to do w/ anything.

2) how tha f.ck am i to stfu when YALL keep on talkin about it? F.CKIN DROP IT

talkin bout 'ur ignorant ur ignorant'
no; they are just illiterate (sp?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-07-25 17:24 ]</font>

Mystil
Jul 25, 2007, 07:24 PM
/pat pat Rashiid, some of us understand ;p

A fighgunner using traps will help Labs go quicky. It's all according to how the player is. Though it seems you rarely meet a good one so the..dislike for them is no surprize.

As long as traps exist, and a xxxgunner uses them, I'm happy.

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 07:28 PM
lol thnx.

man ppl sure can catch feelings....

MayLee
Jul 25, 2007, 07:32 PM
On 2007-07-25 15:54, Rashiid wrote:

fortegunners do more.

fortefighters do more.

Ignorant

Maylee; listen. thats YOU!

UR not all the other fighn00bs out there!

ive had too many instances where figuns do nothing w/ tha party; better of w/ an NPC.

perhaps tha past 200 figuns were just a 'bad expirence'

not to mention i doubt ur figun is high Lvl'd; seeing that u make a new character just about every week.

and why do yall think i H8 H8 figuns? i just boot em from LAB RUNS!!! they slow tha process compared to other classes.

any other run i could careless

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-07-25 15:56 ]</font>
What in FUCK are YOU talking about? I have 4 characters and I ONLY use 2 characters which is my main and my mother fucking Cast Fighgunner. I think you should really think about what you say because you OBVIOUSLY don't know what you're talking about. How the fuck would you know if I remake a character? I am working on 4 PM bots which I am unable to "make new characters" as you say. I hate re making characters F-Y-I.

Mayu
Jul 25, 2007, 07:34 PM
calm down may <.<

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 07:37 PM
i know; again; catchin feelings.....

Reipard
Jul 25, 2007, 07:39 PM
consequences? they have tha party comment and name there for a reason; to show others in tha counter what tha party is doing.

if i say that im booting figuns; and ur a figun; why tha f.ck would you join? really?

I wouldn't, but my opinion would probably be only a smidgen higher of you than it is now. And that's not saying much.

You say you don't care, you say you can do or say whatever you want. That's fine. But the door swings both ways; I reserve the right to scoff at you for it.

MayLee
Jul 25, 2007, 07:40 PM
On 2007-07-25 17:34, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
calm down may <.<

I am being as calm as I can right now. How can someone tell me that I make new characters every week. Has anyone ever seen me remake characters every week? Anyone?

No one?

I can name the ones I have...

MayLee: 85
Neicee: 40
Kita Roswell: 18 and still working on it
Neveah Juwel:1 because I am only working on her Armor bot untill the expansion.

Sekani
Jul 25, 2007, 07:46 PM
On 2007-07-25 17:34, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
calm down may <.<

It is EXTREMELY hard for some people to remain calm in the presence of high-levels of stupidity.

But I'm done here. I swear if I look at this thread any more I'm going to get an anuerism.

MayLee
Jul 25, 2007, 07:47 PM
On 2007-07-25 17:05, NIloklives wrote:

fortegunners do more.

fortefighters do more.

Ignorant

I hate to break this to you...but if you're plinking away at a kamatose with guns. the party really would be better off with a FF. fighgunners can do everything a FF can do melee wise. they can tank just as well as FFs can and with the same weapons have an almost identical damage output. Kama tose are bullet resistant and no gun that figh has (except a mech with malayee fury) can even STAGGER a kamatose. so while you drain your duialies letting everyone else do the work, I'll be keeping that kamatose PINNED. a real fighgunner can keep just about any enemy in the game from doing anything but twist and contort until it dies. you use bullets when they offer better DPS that your melee, now when you don't know how to fight something.

I used to do lab runs and I could kill several jarba before the rest of the team took out ONE and I did it with melee attacks. never getting HIT much less dying. an experienceed fighgunner knows their weapons and knows their enemies and doesn't resort to chicken tactics, only raw speed.

your guns do less damage than a fortegunners. your strikes do -slightly- less damage than fortefighters. use them both properly or use a different class.

Seriously I'm not trying to be mean, but to use the word tactics so loosely really rubbed me the wrong way. I'm not trying to say you're a BAD figh...but you could certainly improve.

Well you still proved my rant right. Fighgunners are not that bad.

Also, as a level 40 Fighgunner I don't trust myself Tornado dancing a Jarba. Stagger that bitch and he'll kill me.

And for the record I don't do Seabed runs on that character and also say what you want I could careless.

That also isn't right how people would boot someone over a class, plain dumb to me.

I too am gone from this thread.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MayLee on 2007-07-25 17:49 ]</font>

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 07:50 PM
i ovverexaggurated (major SP); i just see you on low pplz alot.

MayLee
Jul 25, 2007, 07:51 PM
On 2007-07-25 17:50, Rashiid wrote:
i ovverexaggurated (major SP); i just see you on low pplz alot.

That's because I am working on the PMs

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 25, 2007, 07:53 PM
Rashiid, why would you want to boot Fighgunners anyway? Man, srsly, booting people for being a class it totally uncool. I mean, srsly, elitists are by far the lowest life forms in all MMORPGS, even hackers and dupers rank higher than elitists, unless of course, you're a stat maxxxing elitist like Hikaru, cuz he's awesome. Well, the PM bombers and thieves are just as bad as elitists who boot because of class or don't want a class in the game. Who cares if it makes lab runs faster? Crimson Beast, Her Secret Mission, and Eastern Peril are WAY better.

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 08:00 PM
I DONT BOOT IF THEY DONT JOIN IN THA F.CKIN 1ST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ugh

im not an elitist; its just EVERY figun that joins does NOTHING but TD tha whole run on EVERYTHING

and use fire twin shot on jarbas.

im sorry it was a shity experience i had w/ tha last 2000 of them but they do.

imagine a clown killed your parents.

would you ever look at clowns tha same?

Esufer
Jul 25, 2007, 08:02 PM
On 2007-07-25 18:00, Rashiid wrote:
im not an elitist;

Let us cast our minds back to a time where you flat-out refused to do a B run of urgent orders because it didn't drop rares that were good enough for you...

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 08:06 PM
On 2007-07-25 18:02, Esufer wrote:

im not an elitist;

Let us cast our minds back to a time where you flat-out refused to do a B run of urgent orders because it didn't drop rares that were good enough for you...

i didnt know it did drop on B JESUS! lol

i really wanted a Puyo then garsh...

not to mention yall h8 partyin w/ me anyway; im always rejected. so i left.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-07-25 18:08 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 25, 2007, 08:11 PM
I DONT BOOT IF THEY DONT JOIN IN THA F.CKIN 1ST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ugh

im not an elitist; its just EVERY figun that joins does NOTHING but TD tha whole run on EVERYTHING

Wow, those are some shitty Fighgunners you've partied with. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2007-07-25 18:12 ]</font>

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 08:18 PM
i know; im sorry for not trusting random figuns anymore.

see if it were yall; i wouldnt mind. cauz i know yall are smart.

but as for random ppl; nope.

i explained this to Jayster; he never replied back. but yeah. its not ALL figuns; i just dont trust random ones.

Kinako78
Jul 25, 2007, 08:38 PM

I'm insulted...I'm a darn good fighgunner...oh wait, I've never played with you, so you wouldn't know that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EDIT: *sniffles after reading Prima's post* No one wants to give me a chance... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kinako78 on 2007-07-25 18:40 ]</font>

Prima
Jul 25, 2007, 08:38 PM
Fighgunners are annoying imo. Rashiid = whiney dictator.

Lyrix
Jul 25, 2007, 08:40 PM

*ugh

ignorance, this is why i wouldn't play on 360, even if PC died >.> the chances of running into people like this out way the fun. I've got fF and figh maxed, and i can say that they're both really useful classes in the right situations.

Kinako78
Jul 25, 2007, 08:42 PM
Oh, is that the attitude of 360 players only? Forget what I said before your post, then.

dragoon-girl
Jul 25, 2007, 08:51 PM

fortegunners do more.

fortefighters do more.

I was a FighGunner before maxing that out, and seriously, sorry for not having the time or meseta to get every thing I have to over 30%
God, stop being so damned elite.

Also for others, I'd always use guns on things like Jarbas... also if I do run in, I know the risk, but make sure I have a scape doll.

Prima
Jul 25, 2007, 09:02 PM
Ive sed it before and ill say it again, Rashiid is a spoiled whiney dictator. Point. Blank. Period. All of you that are argueing with him, dont. If thats how he feels, let it be.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prima on 2007-07-25 19:03 ]</font>

dragoon-girl
Jul 25, 2007, 09:14 PM
Well, I don't come here often anymore... but seeing people being all elite just annoys me to no end.
Sorry. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 09:15 PM
thank you. dictator? how? cauz im leader?

Kinako78
Jul 25, 2007, 09:18 PM
I never argued with Rashiid and I'm not gonna start now.

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 09:22 PM
edit: nvm http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-07-25 19:26 ]</font>

Sychosis
Jul 25, 2007, 09:38 PM

I thought you agreed that high %s are not needed at all for melees?

Rashiid
Jul 25, 2007, 09:41 PM
On 2007-07-25 19:38, Sychosis wrote:

indeed i did; thats for any run. when i need monniez i do speed runs at Labs.

anywhere else i dont care.

edit: well; good night yall. nice arguement over sumthing utterly stupid today yah? hope we flame again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

P.S: dont get so catch-ey on tha feelings-ey nexx time k?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-07-25 19:42 ]</font>

Lyrix
Jul 25, 2007, 09:44 PM
i was never arguing, i was just stating my opinion that, from what I've seen, alotta 360 people are leetist jerks.

Sychosis
Jul 25, 2007, 09:48 PM
On 2007-07-25 19:41, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-07-25 19:38, Sychosis wrote:

indeed i did; thats for any run. when i need monniez i do speed runs at Labs.

anywhere else i dont care.

edit: well; good night yall. nice arguement over sumthing utterly stupid today yah? hope we flame again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

P.S: dont get so catch-ey on tha feelings-ey nexx time k?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-07-25 19:42 ]</font>

I'm sorry. I was under the impression that not needing something at all meant you didn't need them under any circumstance.

Now I see though, only when you need them, do they matter. All other times it's greed. Gotcha.

RegulusHikari
Jul 25, 2007, 09:57 PM
This needs a lock. This topic has flipped around so much.

Sorry Rashiid, I didn't try to start anything, but when you make enemies with an "I'm/They are better than you are opinion", this is what happens. And that applies to everywhere outside of a game forum too.

Serious Business.

Prima
Jul 25, 2007, 09:57 PM
On 2007-07-25 19:15, Rashiid wrote:
thank you. dictator? how? cauz im leader?

Im not gonna feed into your negativity Rashiid. If you think your a leader then okay...? but thats not what I mean.

ljkkjlcm9
Jul 25, 2007, 10:11 PM
I'm a bad fighgunner?

There are good fighgunner's out there, and the most common things I've heard is people use doublesaber or no ranged weapons.

yeah? I have all my bullets at 20 except the ulti ones (meaning all dual handguns and all Xbows (except ground) and most are over 21, some even at 30 for the expansion. I use doublesaber on groups of enemies, and for your low percent crap, I have every element at least 44%. I've been commented on for being a good fighgunner actually.

Spiral dance is also the best doublesaber PA, and any good fighgunner would have figured that one out for themselves. If the fighgunner doesn't know that, and doesn't have at least one ranged weapon on their palette (unless leveling a melee PA) they're prolly a bad fighgunner....

THE JACKEL

omegapirate2k
Jul 25, 2007, 10:29 PM
I have to say, bravo, Rashiid.

BRA

FUCKING

VO

Shishi-O
Jul 26, 2007, 12:35 PM
On 2007-07-25 15:14, NIloklives wrote:
there are a lot of ways to take out a kamatose. just lik ether are a lot of ways to take out a jarba. I favor any method that involves the enemy not moving...ever.

lolz, agreed

XDeviousX
Jul 26, 2007, 02:31 PM

*ugh

That is the problem right there.

You can't say every fortefighter you've met is so outstanding and they never suck at life...

Just because you put "No Fighgunners" on your game, doesn't make it right, to exclude players based on class. It is ignorant to say you know there are good fighgunners, but because you met so manhy bad ones they all have to suck now...

You met so many bad fighgunners because there are so many fighgunners and therefore the majority will suck, as the majority of gamers suck!

You haven't said one thing to redeem your statements. I wouldn't join your party if I saw the title, but I still think it's ignorant and bigoted. It says a lot about your character as a person online and in real life if you can be so easily closed minded to a whole group of people/players....

I feel more sad for you then angry because there are a lot of good gamers that play fighgunner, and I will admit for every good fighgunner there are 3 or 4 bad ones, but it's not like every Forte class player is burning up the message boards with their many exploits!!!!

Gamers are good or bad based on their ability. I'm more likely to want to game with players with "bad" race/job combos because they seem to be the ones that like a challenge and are more likely to not lag around thinking their "MAX STAT COMBO FTW" character is so uber-god-like they can kill everything faster then the whole team put together...

Do what you want, but the moment you post a comment on a friggin message board, you have willingly asked for other people's opinions, good, bad, right, wrong, for, or against you. Don't ask people not to get offended or post in response to a message you left on an open forum!!!!

KidoKresh
Jul 26, 2007, 11:22 PM
As soon as I got hold of an axe and leveled Anga Redda to 21 I felt like the double saber looked weak, and the that PA with the looks like your character goes on a violent rampage of brutal annihilation!!!! >:}

hypersaxon
Jul 26, 2007, 11:46 PM

If I was going against something that was extremely deadly and could kill me instantly, I'd almost always get dual pistols out and unload from a distance. Especially if it shoots Megid.

Jakosifer
Jul 27, 2007, 01:08 AM
lol @ all of the stupidity contained within this topic.

Vyre
Jul 27, 2007, 01:14 AM
People actually sit infront of a jarba? O_o wow...
I'll be in back with a cig and my twin handguns while a the other fighgunner gets dambarta in the face.

Jakosifer
Jul 27, 2007, 01:17 AM
On 2007-07-26 23:14, Vyre wrote:
I'll be in back with a cig and my twin handguns while a the other fighgunner gets dambarta in the face.

You'd be surprised at the number of times Ive seen other Fighs meleeing Jarbas. As a Figh its just much easier on you to blast away with that lovely Twin Mayalee and then blast away even more with Twin Freeze...Or Mayalee Fury. Whatevers the cheapest XD

ne1first
Jul 27, 2007, 03:52 AM
lol @ people who think figunner outdamages fortefighter. No point arguing with noobs though. go go go figgys

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 27, 2007, 06:20 AM
I like to go point blank and use a my lv 11+ ice crossbow on the jarbas, obviously I do it from behind, and I go point blank so that both of the bullets hit the same jarba. If there's no other gunners, I'll also use a burn trap on them. If its multiple jarbas, I'll just spam burn trap G or something, but that's only if there's no other gunners and no protranser in the team, cuz then, they can do the trapping.

Niloklives
Jul 27, 2007, 07:33 AM
On 2007-07-27 01:52, ne1first wrote:
lol @ people who think figunner outdamages fortefighter. No point arguing with noobs though. go go go figgys

figh melee + traps = more damage than FF. especially on big high lvl targets...unless you think an extra 2500 damage every two seconds isnt enough to keep up...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DreadKnight
Jul 27, 2007, 10:54 AM
If I'm a fighgunner looking for a party.....

The comment says, "NO FIGHGUNNERS!"

This actually makes me really happy. I now already know an elitist prick is in that party before playing with him and finding out the hard way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I'm not a fighgunner and I don't want to be(not that I disrespect the class, just not my style). Yes there are bad fighgunners, but there are bad "insert any class." If someone in my party is just playing really horibbly, regardless of class, they will get booted but before that I will at least talk to the player in question. Until that time, I will give anyone a chance. Isn't that what anyone else would want when joining a party? Fighgunners have tremendous potential, a pre-emptive attempt to weed them out really is not that smart.

"Most people that play Fighgunner are noobz," I don't believe that. I think the perecentage is probably the same as any other class IMHO. The difference? Fighgunner is more popular and thus more people play it and thus we see more noobs. Also, since it is more popular, there's naturally going to be a feeling of animosity toward them. People see Fighgunners as "noobs" because they want to.

Just a theory.

Shishi-O
Jul 28, 2007, 12:57 AM
On 2007-07-26 23:17, Jakomay_07 wrote:

On 2007-07-26 23:14, Vyre wrote:

You'd be surprised at the number of times Ive seen other Fighs meleeing Jarbas. As a Figh its just much easier on you to blast away with that lovely Twin Mayalee and then blast away even more with Twin Freeze...Or Mayalee Fury. Whatevers the cheapest XD

i melee jarbas w/dblsbrs+spiral dance cuz they stop jarbas from doing anything except die.

i believe someone called it stunlocking, it costs me a full bar of pp, but completely worth it.( i even do 2 jarbas at a time coralling them with said dance,...i do not do this around 3 jarbas though.)

at sealabs end i use mach. guns

Tsavo
Jul 28, 2007, 01:27 AM
On 2007-07-27 08:54, DreadKnight wrote:
People see Fighgunners as "noobs" because they want to.

My thoughts exactly.

Shishi-O
Jul 28, 2007, 03:31 AM
they say sempre-fi for a reason