PDA

View Full Version : AoI Shadoog and Madoog questions

Jaspaller
Jul 25, 2007, 10:57 AM
How do these work exactly? So far all I know is that they are that they go in the place of gun type weapons.

What's the difference between them?
Do you need to buy PA's for these weapons?
How do they work exactly?
Do they attack on their own or do you have to command them to attack?

SStrikerR
Jul 25, 2007, 11:04 AM
shadoogs act like lil mechguns ova ur head like mags, and im asumming either you buy a certain type of bullet for it, or possibly different ones have different elements. =D

madoogs are like weak wands. left handed by the way. saber + wand woot!
it can cast 2 techs as far as i know, that you assign to it, you tell it when to attack, and when you say so, it flies in front of you and casts.
mind you, the best class to use them in my opinion is acrotecher, but hey, they both could work well with anybody, great effects =D

Xaeris
Jul 25, 2007, 11:06 AM
About Shadoogs (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=146936&forum=20&25)

Madoogs are basically a wand for the left hand. I'd guess the stats are weaker, but the idea is the same; set two technics to it and use them whenever you like.

pikachief
Jul 25, 2007, 11:26 AM
yup Madoogs are just weak but fast left handed casting weapons that are like mags.

Shadoogs are basically automatic turrets. They shoot kinda slow like once every 5-8 sec. and don't do much damage. U cannot use them yourself because it automatically shoots while your attacking with your other weapon. They are bassically little status effect bots that follow u around.

Shadoogs come with elements. Fire= Burn, Ice= Freeze, Electric= Shock, Light= Sleep, ground= stun dark= killer shot.

They also have unlimited PP http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MSAksion
Jul 25, 2007, 02:12 PM
UNLIMITED KILLER SHOT??? That thing better be KILL level ONE.

Now Ground and Light are the way to go - there is no easy way to land Sleep or Stun effectively and reliably other than traps. Plus burn, shock and freeze anyone can do that with any other gun in their arsenal.

I wish ForteGunner gets a new toy other than the shadogg... like a Flame thrower or a Bolt Thrower. It would be a gunner versino of Damufoie and just take the photon eraser and make it do SHOCK damage.

BeastOblivion
Jul 25, 2007, 03:47 PM
Are they only on online?

Gemel
Jul 25, 2007, 03:50 PM
On 2007-07-25 13:47, BeastOblivion wrote:
Are they only on online?

Yup online only when they are released with the expansion.