PDA

View Full Version : PSU: I'm coming back to PSU

hypersaxon
Jul 26, 2007, 07:04 AM
I left PSU a while back because I got extremely frustrated by certain things about the game. Now it looks like for the expansion pack, Sonic Team is taking an active approach to fixing those annoyances. So it looks like I will probably be jumping back on PSU, as soon as I get the money to get me an Xbox 360 Elite lol

Thank you Sonic Team, for listening to the fans for once and changing things that needed to be changed (like the death penalty, weapons being destroyed, balancing issues, etc.) and adding new stuff to do (classic PSO maps, yay). I had my doubts that they would actually do anything to fix the problems in the game, like with older PSO titles, but they stepped up and I appreciate that. I'll definitely give the expansion a try, if the changes work the way I imagine they will, this game will be totally awesome.

PS Does anyone know if Ruins is coming back, I know Forest, Cave, and Mine is coming back but I didn't hear anything about Ruins. I hope I can play Ruins and relive fighting Dark Falz lol

Saphion
Jul 26, 2007, 07:12 AM
Well, they're not strictly PSO 'maps', per se.

They're more like (or at least regarding the Forest) PSU maps with PSO wallpaper.

Esufer
Jul 26, 2007, 07:14 AM
Ruins'll blatantly come back. But I reckon they're keeping it quiet as to make people go "OMFG RUINZ!!!!" when it does inevitably surface.

Fox_Makenshi
Jul 26, 2007, 08:48 AM
Well Forest, Caves and Mines have been confirmed. Don't forget some PSO costumes and weapons.

Love,
Fox Makenshi

hypersaxon
Jul 26, 2007, 11:49 PM
On 2007-07-26 05:12, Saphion wrote:
Well, they're not strictly PSO 'maps', per se.

They're more like (or at least regarding the Forest) PSU maps with PSO wallpaper.

I kind of guessed that, it would be kinda boring to spend eons running through Caves like in the olden days, although with the new abilities people would be able to clear it a lot easier and faster.

I just want to fight the classic bosses, like the Dragon, Dark Falz, etc.

WolfBlade
Jul 27, 2007, 02:22 AM
well welcome back