PDA

View Full Version : Extra Mode clothing

Sterisk
Jul 26, 2007, 07:26 AM
Do you get all the clothing form online in extra mode? If not, what kind of clothing would you get?

relentless
Jul 26, 2007, 09:44 AM
Umm, I think you just get the basic clothes and a few sets from online mode like innocenco etc.? I don't know, I only remember clothes in Extra Mode were rly expensive.Lol (tho you could made easy money, too)

As for online, you get a much bigger variety of clothes.
More parts and clothes, Swimsuits, special wears, later formal wears, etc. etc.
ST keeps the clothes updated so people will always get a nice choice for what they want to wear IMO.

Hmm, I never cared about extra mode, I maxd out 3 Charas in a week and that was it.Lol I don't know if it gets ANY kind of update..~
I assume not so ya, compared to online, you could say, you can only buy the basic clothes and other unimportant ones which are eventually buyable in online. o.o;
Doh XD

DoubleK93
Jul 26, 2007, 10:29 AM
You don't6 get a big selection offline, they are really expensive anyways, and we will not get any new clothes till AOtI comes out. Then offline should have everything that we have online now!

Aluria
Jul 26, 2007, 10:40 AM
yes the innocent set is in the game (Baught it for Ethan, looks so much better then braves custom) the whole innocent set cost me 165k T_T

Edit: by set i mean 1 shirt 1 pants 1 shoes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aluria on 2007-07-26 08:40 ]</font>

Sterisk
Jul 26, 2007, 12:10 PM
what sets do they have for offline besides the defaults?

Aluria
Jul 26, 2007, 12:12 PM
i'm not sure but I can check when I get home. (unless the site has it under offline shops.)

Ryna
Jul 26, 2007, 12:31 PM
You can find the available offline clothing sets for Extra Mode under each of the "Offline" shops on this page:

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu-store-prices/

Aluria
Jul 26, 2007, 12:49 PM
Ta Da~ see