PDA

View Full Version : PM Question

Fox_Makenshi
Jul 26, 2007, 09:31 AM
Hey I was wondering about something. Back when this game first came out a lot of people were complaining that Pure PMs were failing really easy synths all the time. Really easy synths being 85%+. Is this true at all or was it a problem that's been fixed? I was just wondering because my PM (if it's still there) was an 85 range and I wasn't having too many problems making high ranked weapons (like Phantom, Drumline, etc...) when I left. If Pure PMs don't fail synths like that anymore I might recreate it to be pure range.

Love,
Fox Makenshi

relentless
Jul 26, 2007, 09:34 AM
Ya well, the stats of a pure PM raise the statistical chance of getting a successful synth but it depends on your own luck, too.
Just mass produce. ;P lol
Some people copmplain about the success rates, some people don't care.
Idc lol

Fox_Makenshi
Jul 26, 2007, 09:35 AM
Alright good b/c I didn't feel like recreating my PM lol.

Love,
Fox Makenshi

RegulusHikari
Jul 26, 2007, 09:35 AM
There's no "problem" with synthing high chance items. The probability of failure is low, some people fail it, and people instantly think it's flawed. It's called luck of the draw, and you got unlucky.

However, the difference between a pure and non pure (lv 80 or 90 range) is so minute, it really won't make a difference.

relentless
Jul 26, 2007, 09:37 AM
Yeah, 85 range is ok and it's still good for 9* weps I guess.
But if you want to synth say for example, S ranks, then let a good friend with a pure one synth it. Just my opinion, I feel safer with having a pure PM synth rare stuff aka S ranks.