PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Weird glitch at Moonlight Beast...

Mikura
Jul 26, 2007, 12:27 PM
I don't know if this is old news or not but I thought I'd share anyway. So me and a friend were lvling our alts at MB lastnight and while we were fighting the dragon, I saw something I haven't seen in nearly 9 months of playing this game...While flying in the air, the boss swept around like it was going to land but instead, it flew UNDERNEATH the ground. Yes, that's right. Underneath.

I thought we were going to have to cancel the mission since none of us could hit him but thankfully, he flew back up and everything went back to normal. So has this ever happened to anyone else before? I would've taken screenshots to show you but I'm on PS2. ._.

A2K
Jul 26, 2007, 01:07 PM
I recall the game glitching out once there, but it was relatively long ago--messed up the cut scene. I think it was due to lag on the leader's connection, as he disconnected afterwards.

Umberger
Jul 26, 2007, 01:34 PM
That happened to me during the story mission where you fight him. It was very special...I think he got mad at me for calling him the biggest joke of a boss and constantly discussing his failure to the rest of the party. Fortetecher + Teroline + Mega / Rainbow > Zoalgoug. =p

Mikura
Jul 26, 2007, 01:47 PM
Me and my friend were kinda joking about it, saying how Zoalgoug must've taken some game tips from the dragon in PSO. <.< I actually think it'd be pretty cool if that was an actual move and not just a glitch. A dragon burrowing underneath the ground would certainly make the fight a lot more interesting.

pikachief
Jul 26, 2007, 01:51 PM
On 2007-07-26 10:27, Mikura wrote:
So me and a friend were lvling our alts at MB

lol at first i thought that was the glitch! XD anyways never heard of it before :/

the dragon or the playing MB http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Almighty_Envy
Jul 26, 2007, 02:47 PM
One time when I was running Crimson Beast s the dragon died like usual, but as soon as the defeated cut scene ended the dragon was running around and attacking http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

It couldnt do any damage and disappeared a few seconds later.