PDA

View Full Version : favorite class

thankmelater
Jul 26, 2007, 02:47 PM
now i know this sounds like i'm just asking for a flame war but seriously just here me out. i'm not interested in asking which is the superior class i just want to hear basically people saying what they find to be the benefits of their class.

Nia
Jul 26, 2007, 02:55 PM
inbeforehatespeach

FORTEFIGHTER! Great wep selection and an "I KILL STUFF WITH LOTS OF DEATH" playstyle

Aralia
Jul 26, 2007, 02:57 PM
fighgunner. twin daggers = sex

Mayu
Jul 26, 2007, 03:01 PM
FF -

Spear
Twin Claw
Single Claw

ShineOnline
Jul 26, 2007, 03:02 PM
PT - Lev 30 skills and bullets, SE4 burn and virus, axes, and 'nades. Plus, looking at AoI, 10 s-ranks weapons.

-Rune-
Jul 26, 2007, 03:04 PM
GT - Lvl 4 SE
Cards, Bows, Rifles, and a chance to mix it up with melee and traps AND still step back and use techs.

Hell yes!

panzer_unit
Jul 26, 2007, 03:06 PM
Protranser plz

Garnet_Moon
Jul 26, 2007, 03:26 PM
I like them all equally. Except Fortegunner. I hate how overpowered they are, but hey, we're all in the same party, so as long as something dies, who cares who did it!

...right?

thankmelater
Jul 26, 2007, 03:28 PM
yeah i like protranser too because of the wide array of choices i have and the fact that i get lvl30 bullets and lvl30 pa's i dont' really play many tech classes though i notice gt is really affective support.
i was wondering if people have ever thought of playing cast ft to eliminate the whole glass cannon part of the techer deal is it affective and is it even worth it what do you guys think?(i've seen cast techers before just not many)

DikkyRay
Jul 26, 2007, 03:29 PM
Fortefighter. Axe > All.
And dont give me "lolprotransers use axes"
Lets see a pro's damage to a FF damage

Garnet_Moon
Jul 26, 2007, 03:31 PM
On 2007-07-26 13:29, DikkyRay wrote:
Fortefighter. Axe > All.
And dont give me "lolprotransers use axes"
Lets see a pro's damage to a FF damage

They don't need to compare their damage with an axe. Their traps tick for upwards of 3,000 damage on enemies.

Jaspaller
Jul 26, 2007, 03:34 PM
Fighgunner. There's a lot to choose from and I love doublesabers. Kind of like an all in one class to me.

ThEoRy
Jul 26, 2007, 03:39 PM
ForteTecher. Never leave home without one!

thankmelater
Jul 26, 2007, 03:43 PM
alright now we've got people. lets get a little more specific
i like guntechechers ability to spread ses example a gt can use a single handed melee weapon with a wipeout pa and then a xbow or another gun to spread se over an entire spawn whether the enemies are big or small. its really fast and affective

Mystil
Jul 26, 2007, 04:50 PM
Fortefighter when you have all the PA's past 21. Plenty options to choose from and the possibilities for damage are endless.

Realmz
Jul 26, 2007, 04:56 PM
Wartecher, i can run in and mix it up a bit with some melee, and make rounds for some light healing.

too bad i'm a cast D:

Nobo
Jul 26, 2007, 04:58 PM
Fighgunner all the way!!!!!! There S-ranks own!!

darkante
Jul 26, 2007, 05:36 PM
I feel the most comfortable standing back and casting spells or shooting guns.
And no, i dont mean i use the guntecher class. ;P

More like, i equally love fortegunner and fortecher.
But i guess i canīt say both?

So i say the most fun i have is with the Fortecher.
Because i like explosion and fortecher deliver it well with Rafoie, canīt wait to get it too lv 21. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If the tech class were like in PSO, then it would own almost the most. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
But i guess the Fonewman class were too overpowered.
Rafoie were god on lv 30 there. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Super long reach, very big blast radius and really good damage, what more could i ask for? XD

Sorry if i am offtopic, i just feel like praising the Fonewman class.
I can see why they downgraded it a little on PSU, but i think they have overdone it a little.
Donīt really have that all mighty feeling like it used too on PSO.
At least Rafoie damaged more then 3 in that one. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

TheLOLBandit
Jul 26, 2007, 05:41 PM
fortegunner by far grenade launchers, rifles, machine guns shotties
perfecct for those who like to take less damage be far AWAY from the fight while still being in the fight

AweOfShe
Jul 26, 2007, 05:44 PM
Protranser, and forte Fighter.

ljkkjlcm9
Jul 26, 2007, 05:45 PM
fighgunner is my favorite
acrofighter, though it isn't released yet, is my second favorite

both were decided upon by weapon selection and PA levels

THE JACKEL

Niloklives
Jul 26, 2007, 06:42 PM
I'm actually really looking forward to fortegunner come AoI...those lvl 20 skills will let me melee when I need to, pulling out a solid rising strike or buten, while still giving me all those lovely guns.

Still I have the most fun with GT and FG...I'm having a hard time figuring out which I like more. x.X

Fox_Makenshi
Jul 26, 2007, 06:58 PM
I'd have to say Fortegunner. I've been a RA class since DC and I've don't really grow bored with it. Plus I really love all the big guns they get to use http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I might try GT sometime since I'm a big team player and I like the idea of being able to give some (if not that amazing) support.

Love,
Fox Makenshi

Esufer
Jul 26, 2007, 07:02 PM
Fortefighter. I like hurting things until they die.

DarkShadowX
Jul 26, 2007, 07:06 PM
If this was back when I first started I'd say Fighgunner, but now its Protranser to me. Mainly for traps, Shotguns, Knuckles, and that I just like playing as one.