PDA

View Full Version : Giga Bullet PP save

MsRobin
Jul 27, 2007, 05:42 AM
Hello =), does anyone know where the best place to farm for a giga bullet pp save is? =P

Rashiid
Jul 27, 2007, 05:49 AM
anywhere Jaggos spawn.

i heard Vally of Carnage and Mine Defence are relitavly easy maps to get tha rare spawn from. (useing psupedia.info accordingly)

lethe
Jul 27, 2007, 05:50 AM
werent those missions rebalanced affecting the rare map spawns?
or am i thinking of different ones?

Rashiid
Jul 27, 2007, 05:52 AM
i think so.

hell idk anymore; most places where Jaggos spawn have been rebalenced; so its all shifty now.

lethe
Jul 27, 2007, 06:05 AM
i think all the jaggo missions were rebalanced http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Niloklives
Jul 27, 2007, 07:50 AM
best place to go is probably lab S..you can skip most of B1 easily and go straight fo B2 in most cases.

Kion
Jul 27, 2007, 11:40 AM
All of the missions with soloable jao spawns have been rebalanced.

ForteStollen
Jul 27, 2007, 11:58 AM
The best place for getting lots of Jao spawns used to be Crimson Beast, I've seen more there than anywhere else... Don't know if that's changed or not. Speaking of rare spawns, has anybody had ANY rare spawns since the re-balance? (On the re-balanced maps) I've done hundreds of Eastern Perils since the re-balance, and haven't seen any Rappies (the old layout of Ageetas as the first spawn in both blocks means nothing anymore).

Criss
Jul 27, 2007, 12:24 PM
Weird, I remember seeing Rappies in Crimson Beast. Unless they changed that or I'm confusing it with another parum mission.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Criss on 2007-07-27 10:28 ]</font>

Kion
Jul 27, 2007, 12:27 PM
it has jaos, but you need three people and it takes until b3 to check the map, so it's hard to keep a party motivated and running it just so one person has a small chance at bullet save. With the rare spawns being adjusted with the rebalance the best way now is to run into them coincidentally or trade for one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-07-27 10:56 ]</font>

Miyoko
Jul 27, 2007, 06:17 PM
I got my Giga / Bullet long before the rebalancing.

Ohh is it ever delightful...

Neoptolemus
Jul 27, 2007, 10:42 PM
I saw Jaggos on the recently rebalanced Desert Terror S2 mission last night. Got nothing but three Jao Delmas, sadly. I don't remember the spawns at the beginning of the stages, mainly because I didn't even know that Jaggos appeared at that stage and didn't know to keep track. The psupedia info isn't 100% correct anymore, but I am guessing it is close.

AlphaDragoon
Jul 28, 2007, 01:46 AM
I went looking for Rappies for the Skill PP Save before the rebalance. Got 8 Rappies in all...and ALL of them gave out effing Rappy Feathers.

Haven't seen a Rappy yet since the rebalance. I did see Jaggos with my alt character, but it didn't matter since she's low level and they give out lame stuff in C.

Ryno
Jul 28, 2007, 01:07 PM
On 2007-07-27 03:42, MsRobin wrote:
Hello =), does anyone know where the best place to farm for a giga bullet pp save is? =P

WOW! it's ms Robin! I haven seen you posted in 2 months!

Phetty
Jul 28, 2007, 05:48 PM
Forest infiltration if you have 5 people. Took 5 minutes to check if we got the right spawn.

jayster
Jul 28, 2007, 08:42 PM
I'm beginning to hunt at dessert terror S2. I think psupedia says they have the right spawn formation for B formation now. Takes about 10-15mins to see if you got the map right and you have a good chance at the shigga desta & gur bazga.

BahnKnakyu
Jul 28, 2007, 10:38 PM
They're JAGGOS, not JAOS. Would you call a Go Vahra a freakin' monomate because that's what they drop half the time? NO! Do you call a Rappy a Feather because thats what they tend to drop? NO!

ARRGH. /me falls off soapbox http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kion
Jul 28, 2007, 11:24 PM
the jao decor looks exactly like jaggos, so i don't know if they're some kind of identical species that's impossible to tell apart unless you're a pro. and jao is kind of like an abreviation of jaggo. Ja(gg)o, see? Not to mention that jao sounds like chao, probably an affectionate reference back to another one of sonic teams screw ups games.

And jayster, tell us if you fins anything. The missions have all been rebalanced so there's no way of telling if the info on psupedia is still accurate.

MsRobin
Aug 2, 2007, 02:21 PM
Pattern B-X is not working, I got the 4 vanda spawn and 5 navals in block 2 and no jaos appeared

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MsRobin on 2007-08-02 12:21 ]</font>

Niloklives
Aug 2, 2007, 02:43 PM
if you look...B-1 is the same as B-X; only difference is jaggos.

jayster
Aug 2, 2007, 03:36 PM
On 2007-08-02 12:21, MsRobin wrote:
Pattern B-X is not working, I got the 4 vanda spawn and 5 navals in block 2 and no jaos appeared

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MsRobin on 2007-08-02 12:21 ]</font>

I thought the difference between B-1 and B-X was that after the 5 naval on block 2. If you got bul buna and vanda down in the pit, then it's wrong. I'm not sure exactly because the B-x only says 5 naval and B-1 says 5 naval (bul buna + vanda) And they said on psupedia that the info for those have been updated since.

LS_Aksion
Aug 2, 2007, 04:23 PM
ever since most of the maps were Rebalanced, totaly messed up my charts :/
if theres an updated chart would gladly appreciate it!

Neoptolemus
Aug 2, 2007, 11:33 PM
I am in the process of going through all of the DT S2 maps, writing down the order and quantities of enemies as they appear on each block. The B-X map is correct, as I have gotten the Jaggos that way. I haven't seen an A-X or a C-X one, though. I have gotten 4 distinctly different A map spawn sets, so I am praying that they didn't get rid of the Jaggos on that set of maps when they rebalanced. Has anyone gotten A-X or C-X since the rebalancing? Where (which room) on block 3 did the Jaggos appear in the days pre-rebalancing?

MrNomad
Aug 3, 2007, 12:04 AM
On 2007-07-28 21:24, Kion wrote:
Not to mention that jao sounds like chao, probably an affectionate reference back to another one of sonic teams screw ups games.

FAILED/10

landman
Aug 3, 2007, 03:57 AM
On 2007-08-02 21:33, Neoptolemus wrote:
Where (which room) on block 3 did the Jaggos appear in the days pre-rebalancing?

Before Crimson Beast I only saw Jaos one time in my first week around December and I remember them in the first front room instead of a bill de bear, at least one of them (I think they appeared in other rooms too)