PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: How much is a Degahna Cannon worth?

Mwabwetumba
Jul 27, 2007, 09:22 AM
Hi there.

Well, topic says it all really... what should I expect to sacrifice in order to obtain a Degahna Cannon? Preferrably a completed one, of course.

panzer_unit
Jul 27, 2007, 09:48 AM
I bet it's a lot. Degahna Cannon isn't like an S-rank where someone will end up with one just out of the blue while they're looking for something else.

Sol-Edge
Jul 27, 2007, 12:19 PM
This magnificent weapon is more valuable than any other laser cannon out there. It has the highest PP and has the potential of gaining almost 700atp when fully grinded. I have one currently grinded to 5 and it already has over 610atp and 1800pp! It's also not a easy weapon to find at all... I know a guy who did over 100 runs of GoF/FI and never found the cannon board. Then the base synthesis rate is kinda low at 52%. Ungrinded the weapon is already worth MORE than a Meteor Cannon but when grinded 5 or higher... It's fucking priceless.

P.S I love this weapon.

panzer_unit
Jul 27, 2007, 12:29 PM
First time I ever saw a Degahna Cannon was in the hands of some noob who was shooting Ollaka one at a time, and cursing the thing out when I cleared up that the bullet would never hit SE3... or SE2 for that matter....

But yeah, weapons like Svaltus Sword, Degahna Cannon, Vahra Claws... IMO much better than their normal manufacturer version.

Sol-Edge
Jul 27, 2007, 12:53 PM
Once you get the laser bullets to 21+ range they become freaking powerful. With my Degahna Cannon+5 and Plasma Prism 21+... At desert terror against a mob of Navals I can do over 600dmg on each of them when buffed and critical for over 1000dmg. The damage becomes so good that you kinda don't care about the SE anymore. Higher SE would make this weapon damn near godly...