PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Mizura

SolomonGrundy
Jul 27, 2007, 11:21 AM
So I was thinking on how everyone hates Mizura, and other bee types, enough to skip maps where these enemies spawn.

Would something entice you to go through these maps. Perhaps if miruza had great drops?
Save the Mizura from being ostracized!!

...brought to you by the Miruza for the ppl foundation

Alkaar
Jul 27, 2007, 11:30 AM
To BEE or not to BEE, that is the question, eh?

Actually, I don't think the bees are hard anymore ever since they nerfed them. Most people don't mind them now either from what I see, especially with a good enough party.

Show me the bees!

Rashiid
Jul 27, 2007, 11:36 AM
as a techer; BRING EM!

SiGeL
Jul 27, 2007, 11:46 AM
People would probably be kinder to the idea if they dropped something other than Star/Moon Atomizer boards and the occasional Survivor.

ForteStollen
Jul 27, 2007, 11:52 AM
Since they nerfed their EVP, they are easy to take out, still have a little bit too much HP for my liking, but as a Fortegunner... Frozen Shot + Dark shot/Virus G's = No more Mizura xD

As for other bee types (The robot ones; Bugges etc) they get wiped out so badly by Killer shot it's almost funny ^.-

ThEoRy
Jul 27, 2007, 12:02 PM
Damdiga anyone??

Dirkster111
Jul 27, 2007, 12:14 PM
I never had any problem with them as a Fogunner. Just break out the Lvl 30 Rifle Shot and virus them to death!

Akaimizu
Jul 27, 2007, 12:47 PM
I don't mind Mizura as a whole. I think it's just that the maps with them are slower, and people searching for stuff generally want to be able to go for *more map completions per hour* for the better chance of getting said stuff.

Yes, people shouldn't have trouble with bee maps, but it still seems to be slower than other maps.

Mayu
Jul 27, 2007, 12:48 PM
They nerfed them -_-

Sooo I don't mind them anymore

amtalx
Jul 27, 2007, 12:49 PM
I squash bees like its my job. If you use Virus/Burn they will drop just as fast as everything else, since theve been super-nerfed. Plus, its also fun to watch Beast fF constantly throw up goose eggs.

Kion
Jul 27, 2007, 12:51 PM
Why are there two of the same option?

I might do bees if the drops were adjusted (0)
I would definitely fight bees with good drops (2)

Anyways, i never bitched about bees even when they tons of hp and godly evasion. So I went with "i fight them nao." If one spawns kill it. It annoyed me to no end when people would freak out if they saw bees and take longer restarting the mission and getting back to where they were than if they had just killed them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-07-27 10:53 ]</font>

biggabertha
Jul 28, 2007, 01:21 AM
Mizura are literally, the best enemies going. While they spawn, they lock onto your position and then start firing at you blindly. Exploit this by getting all of them to shoot in one direction, slowly push them into a line and fire at them all from their backs with either a Shotgun (Horizontal line in front of you) or a Laser Cannon (Vertical line in front of you).

Great enemies these foolish metal creatures... Now if only they had more HP....

Shiryuu
Jul 28, 2007, 01:24 AM
On 2007-07-27 23:21, biggabertha wrote:
Mizura are literally, the best enemies going. While they spawn, they lock onto your position and then start firing at you blindly. Exploit this by getting all of them to shoot in one direction, slowly push them into a line and fire at them all from their backs with either a Shotgun (Horizontal line in front of you) or a Laser Cannon (Vertical line in front of you).

Great enemies these foolish metal creatures... Now if only they had more HP....

Too bad they actually move in the PC/360 versions.

RedMussel
Jul 28, 2007, 01:48 AM
I dont mind fighting them but it seems everyone else does, on seabed i would personally not want to cause on a bee map 4 buffed jarbas come out and if you font have a good party they will kill us so fast with Megid or Dambarta.

RappyRobot
Jul 28, 2007, 01:51 AM
they are just kinda pointless

Shishi-O
Jul 28, 2007, 03:28 AM
beez easy?

i have been away for a while,...b back on 7/31, 12:30 am

Kimil
Jul 28, 2007, 03:40 AM
Diga Diga Diga DEAD

relentless
Jul 28, 2007, 03:48 AM
On 2007-07-28 01:40, Kimil wrote:
Diga Diga Diga DEAD

Gidiga Nosdiga Diga DEAD

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 28, 2007, 06:57 AM
I'm glad they nerfed the bees, they really needed it IMO. Forces have no problem cuz they nuke, and Rangers can freeze and infect them and have high ATA, but they were really annoying for us Hunters, so I can understand why people cancelled bees maps. Well, the best thing we could have done was sneak up from behind so we'll have 100% ATA, but that was easier said than done. So yeah, good thing they nerfed the bees.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2007-07-28 05:07 ]</font>