PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Monsters

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 27, 2007, 12:46 PM
There are so many monsters in PSU which are just downright aggravating, they have certain effects or they're just too fast. Pick which one you hate the most.

I just noticed that a lot of the most annoying ones have names which start in "Go" or "Ga"

Mayu
Jul 27, 2007, 12:47 PM
Goshin

I'm sure that EVERY FIGHTER -.- will agree with me

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 27, 2007, 12:49 PM
Even fortegunners (like myself) can agree, because shifta is a very effective spell for us, and the stupid Goshins keep taking it off and putting jellen on you.

amtalx
Jul 27, 2007, 12:52 PM
Honestly...nothing right now. I've figured out ways of dealing with the most annoying monsters, even if it required picking up a whole new weapon type and leveling the skill to 30. Oh, and...

Mayalee Prism + Goshin/Bul Bulna = fix'd

HFlowen
Jul 27, 2007, 12:53 PM
Golmoro, easily.

Prima
Jul 27, 2007, 12:53 PM
PSO monsters are 50 million times better than the monsters now imo, I dunno its just how I feel.

Kion
Jul 27, 2007, 01:12 PM
Jasse and Goshin are by far the most annoying for me. The jasse's have that anoying dodge roll and they're impossible to hit unless your melee and even then you have to chace them down all the while their shooting you in the face with dark hit. Not to mention that they look like players, so they get several free hits while you're mistakenly trying to combo one of your teamates.

And with goshins, it's annoying enough to chase after them because they'e only up for a few seconds and usually spitting foie for a second before going back down or that annoying swipe that they do with their head that knocks you down and you have to run after them more, but in addition do they have to have jellen? I mean it's 100% and has freaking splash when several pop up in front of you and push forward so it's not like it's even possible to evade it.

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 27, 2007, 01:24 PM
I think Special Ops (Solda) is very annoying because I have fought each one of those monsters alone, and the it was the hardest enemy to defeat, because they're in groups, and whenever you stand still to attack, they shoot you and either knock you down or put you to sleep.

Jife_Jifremok
Jul 27, 2007, 01:35 PM
SEED-Vitace (0)
Go Vahra (0)
Gaozoran (1)
Goshin (0)
Gol Dolva (0)
Polavohra (0)
Rogue (Jasse) (1)
Golmoro (1)
Special Ops (Solda) (2)

Special Ops and Rougues seldom give me any trouble. Goshin are nothing to a Mayalee Prism. Golmoro jump around a lot...into either my line or fire or the path of my melee attacks! Go Vahra are irritating though, kinda. Polavohra are easily suppressed by boma maga or mayalee prism. SEED-Vitace have way too damn many HP so those are annoying. Gaozoran, when not properly suppressed, are EXTREMELY annoying with those powerful techs and teleportation. But Gol Dova has the most annoying ram and stomp attacks, is only suppressable by mayalee fury, turns around a lot to avoid said fury, and sometimes even shakes off suppression fire and goes into a stomp or ram. That is the most annoying thing of all, especially with the huge HP.

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 27, 2007, 02:10 PM
One thing I hate the most of the SEED-Vitace is its spinning attack. Same effect as the Goshin!

relentless
Jul 27, 2007, 02:29 PM
Gaozoran for techer and maybe Distova because its moves r FAR TOO random lol but gao is hard and distova isnt at all

goshin for fighter

gunner.. uhh.. gunner.. hmm.. o.0 fakis?lol

RegulusHikari
Jul 27, 2007, 02:33 PM
On 2007-07-27 11:24, 360NyTeMaRe wrote:
I think Special Ops (Solda) is very annoying because I have fought each one of those monsters alone, and the it was the hardest enemy to defeat, because they're in groups, and whenever you stand still to attack, they shoot you and either knock you down or put you to sleep.

And heal each other for 1200 (on S). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I gave up soloing DG S with my Cast because I simply cannot stand having everything in the room gain 3000+ HP back every 10 seconds.

DikkyRay
Jul 27, 2007, 02:45 PM
On 2007-07-27 10:53, Prima wrote:
PSO monsters are 50 million times better than the monsters now imo, I dunno its just how I feel.

I dont think that was what the OP was asking >.>

Golmoros. Damn jumping bastards