PDA

View Full Version : The rants I have today!

MrNomad
Jul 27, 2007, 05:45 PM
Hey all, this is Nomad feeling like ranting about crap that bothers me some, feel free to reply or not. Here goes:

-You know what I cant stand? nazis. I think if any of us know where some are hiding we should share that info and kill them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I don't care about their rights. We as a world of people who know what nazis did should be able to go kill nazis simply because they are a group of people who hate other races and uses stereotypes to justify their cause. Stereotypes do nothing but close diversity in a person and makes them "one dimensional", example: blacks eat only chicken and watermelon, which is stupid I think because those foods are very good, but really all it does is make it seem like black people only eat those foods, which we know is false. Thats what I think, we should be able to kill nazis (and screw you text corrector, I don't care if nazis is supposed to be capitalized, they're gay)

-I was playing PSU when I was in this team of 6 doing moatoob. We went all the way to the mission at the oasis, and one party member was afk at the previous mission, so I said to the leader we should boot him. He didnt want to, saying he was picky and such, and I was like come on! You could at least switch him with your pm! "LoL Pms suK" Fuck ya, at least they can dmg and heal instead of doing squat like our party member! I dont get him, is he afraid to boot or something? Come on, be a man, Boot the afkers! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Once AoI comes out, pso players will look like complete jackasses http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif playing, playing. I cant believe some people are mad that the offline story for AoI may just be Ep.2 from psu with cut scenes, more in depth about ethen and his crap, etc. Before when all we knew was psu people could care less about the story mode...Now you WANT a new story mode that you'll just bash and say is corny? Make up your mind jackass!

-When I'm watching a show and they go to comercials, WHY do I hafta sit through 2-3 of the same stupid simpsons movie ad? It's gotten to the point where I'm no longer able to laugh at the spider pig scene thanks to FOX jamming the friggin ad so much. Why do we need to see that ad so much? Is the fanbase skitso or something? I'm sorry, IM NOT A RETARD. YOU DONT NEED TO REMIND ME OVER AND OVER THAT THERE'S A MOVIE ABOUT THE SIMPSONS COMING. SHITS NOT THAT HARD TO FORGET.

- I wish I had a stronger computer, then I could play psu the way it should look and run like http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Then I could actually play Medieval II: Total War without any problems! I hate having the settings on the lowest for both games. At least PSU still runs fine, MII:TW runs poor! I wanna be able to see my cavalry smash into some poor archers with the best quality! I wont even try playing online, it'll be too much of a pain trying to play with a bad computer, plus the regulars will pwn me hard XD they could prolly beat my army of 750 with only 500 units http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I need a better computer!

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 27, 2007, 06:19 PM
On 2007-07-27 15:45, MrNomad wrote:
Hey all, this is Nomad feeling like ranting about crap that bothers me some, feel free to reply or not. Here goes:

-You know what I cant stand? nazis. I think if any of us know where some are hiding we should share that info and kill them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I don't care about their rights. We as a world of people who know what nazis did should be able to go kill nazis simply because they are a group of people who hate other races and uses stereotypes to justify their cause. Stereotypes do nothing but close diversity in a person and makes them "one dimensional", example: blacks eat only chicken and watermelon, which is stupid I think because those foods are very good, but really all it does is make it seem like black people only eat those foods, which we know is false. Thats what I think, we should be able to kill nazis (and screw you text corrector, I don't care if nazis is supposed to be capitalized, they're gay)

In case you didn't know, a lot of Nazis were FORCED to obey.

MrNomad
Jul 27, 2007, 06:21 PM
On 2007-07-27 16:19, 360NyTeMaRe wrote:

SO? I still want them dead > >

DikkyRay
Jul 27, 2007, 06:59 PM
On 2007-07-27 16:21, MrNomad wrote:

That makes you WORSE than nazis.

For your "Boot the AFK-er" thing. Sometimes i go afk on missions to help round the house. SHould i be booted? Not to mention im with my friends, so even though that wasnt me and him, you may have been asking him to boot his friend.
Also i hate booting people. Unless they insult me personally, i will NEVER boot them.

For the simpsons one- People are excited. You have to understand that people will talk about it. Its like that for alot of things

MrNomad
Jul 27, 2007, 07:04 PM
On 2007-07-27 16:59, DikkyRay wrote:

On 2007-07-27 16:21, MrNomad wrote:

That makes you WORSE than nazis.

For your "Boot the AFK-er" thing. Sometimes i go afk on missions to help round the house. SHould i be booted? Not to mention im with my friends, so even though that wasnt me and him, you may have been asking him to boot his friend.
Also i hate booting people. Unless they insult me personally, i will NEVER boot them.

For the simpsons one- People are excited. You have to understand that people will talk about it. Its like that for alot of things

Ugh, yea I'm bad because I want a group of people who wanna kill other people be killed, whatever.

About the afker, he didnt say ANYTHING when he went afk, so really I could care less what he was doing...

Thats beside the point. It's not enough that the ad is on every damn channel in the world (guessing), not to mention the internet? Now they hafta jam it as many times they can in every comercial break?

DikkyRay
Jul 27, 2007, 07:06 PM
Allright, out of All of Hitlers army, probably 60% of the enlisted were doing this against their will. You really think that germans could stand by when family members, friends, and others were being killed in cold blood?
And i doubt that if you asked a German Nazi if he wanted the Jews killed, he would say no. He was fighting because HIS COUNTRY DECLARED WAR.

Hell with that logic, Everyone in the United States should die. We want the terrorists killed, therefor they have the right to want us killed!

MrNomad
Jul 27, 2007, 07:09 PM
On 2007-07-27 17:06, DikkyRay wrote:
Allright, out of All of Hitlers army, probably 60% of the enlisted were doing this against their will. You really think that germans could stand by when family members, friends, and others were being killed in cold blood?
And i doubt that if you asked a German Nazi if he wanted the Jews killed, he would say no. He was fighting because HIS COUNTRY DECLARED WAR.

Hell with that logic, Everyone in the United States should die. We want the terrorists killed, therefor they have the right to want us killed!

Well to be more specific I was talking about nazis today, like neo nazis. And really, that logic is pretty much the ideal behind war, wouldn't you say?

DikkyRay
Jul 27, 2007, 07:12 PM
Allright. NOW you make sense, and i totally agree with you. I hope neo nazis die.
And yea...that pretty much is war.

You should have made it more clear. It sonded like you were talking about hatred towards the nazi party, not neo nazis lol. My bad.

MrNomad
Jul 27, 2007, 07:15 PM
On 2007-07-27 17:12, DikkyRay wrote:
Allright. NOW you make sense, and i totally agree with you. I hope neo nazis die.
And yea...that pretty much is war.

You should have made it more clear. It sonded like you were talking about hatred towards the nazi party, not neo nazis lol. My bad.

lol no, i understand why nazis came to be, its only a damn shame hatred of some people not responsible for their troubles had to be used to drive the german people out of depression. I however dont care what anyone thinks about neo nazis except that they should die.