PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: T> 44% Dark Crea Doubles

Dublio
Jul 28, 2007, 07:13 PM
General Wants List:

Anything. I'm willing to look at all offers as long as its reasonable. Units, S ranks, blah blah. Putting a wants list is kind of futile as I will retrade most of it for the stuff I do want, so I'm going to look at all offers for stuff. =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dublio on 2007-07-29 07:30 ]</font>

Mayu
Jul 28, 2007, 07:33 PM
A nightwalker can match it

hmmm... well -.-

Maybe a Lesser A unit
Maybe 60 mill+ due to High %

-.- I don't know lol <.<

ljkkjlcm9
Jul 28, 2007, 11:43 PM
crea dubz have longer reach! plus they're very good grinds....

THE JACKEL

Syl
Jul 29, 2007, 12:02 AM
On 2007-07-28 21:43, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
crea dubz have longer reach! plus they're very good grinds....

THE JACKEL

How could you know that... <_<

A lot of people don't know that kubara s rank melee weapons lose 10% of the end ATP (I've tried it and a 22% Nightwalker outdamages my 20% creas [EDIT: In terms of PA, that's where the -10% kicks in)

On topic, dark has more worth now because of the light enemies in Sleeping Warriors. Not sure of it's actual value, but it should be worth a pretty penny. Someone will definately want it though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WatchThemFeed on 2007-07-28 22:03 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Jul 29, 2007, 12:09 AM
I would know because back in february people had hacked ones grinded, and I currently have a 50% dark crea dubz of my own and it's very useful

Double sabers excel in the basic attack of hitting 4 enemies anyways. The PAs are nice, but they're much more useful against groups of enemies

THE JACKEL

Dublio
Jul 29, 2007, 07:10 AM
Hmm, I think judging a item by meseta value is worthless atm because some people have tons while others have nearly nil. Time to start trading only for items then for me. I'll just stick it on my tradelist and see if people want to make offers on it.

K, it's a trade topic now. =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dublio on 2007-07-29 07:31 ]</font>

KTani
Jul 29, 2007, 08:13 AM
On 2007-07-29 05:10, Dublio wrote:
Hmm, I think judging a item by meseta value is worthless atm because some people have tons while others have nearly nil.

What about people who can't seem to find any interesting items either? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I've seen dark dubz listed in player shops for an average 30mil, but they're being listed for more now thanks to Relics missions.

I'd give anything for it, but despite being a high enough level to hunt in S missions, I have yet to find A or S-rank anything :/