PDA

View Full Version : turbo controllers?

jayster
Jul 29, 2007, 10:46 AM
Does anyone use a turbo controller and if so, how does it run? I was playing with someone who uses one yesterday and he said its a lot easier to just hold x than continuely pushing it but he also said his nomad turbo controller didn't work well with his mic and the whole game it made a slight humming noise.

So if anyone uses a turbo, can they give some information about it. Example, controller brand, mic brand, any problems.. et al.

darkante
Jul 29, 2007, 10:54 AM
Use the program called JoytoKey.
It allows you to modify your controll to the PC to give it a autofire function.
Solution solved. XP

jayster
Jul 29, 2007, 11:40 AM
Sorry I forgot to mention I'm on the xbox 360.

TheLOLBandit
Jul 29, 2007, 11:45 AM
lol i think i was in the same party as you on moatoob

wasn't the guys name strider or something
if you ask me that would take the fun out of the game
yes it does save your button but it seems like it would be boring

Kion
Jul 29, 2007, 11:49 AM
I'm on the ps2 and I use a wireless turbo controller which is great. It works exactly like a normal controller except with a turbo button that you hold down that button and the button you want rapid fire for a second (square for example), once you let go every tie you hold down the button it will be rapid.

It's alot easier than mashing buttons and for me it was a life saver. Using techs, firing guns and melee are all as fast as they can possibly be with out breaking your thumb. I don;t know about controller for 360, try ebgames or amazon and there should be somthing.

darkante
Jul 29, 2007, 12:10 PM
Ohh ok.
Nvm my post then.

It may sound boring, but rather that then mashing the button tiring out your thumb.
When they do actually make a button combo for some sort instead of button mashing, iīm gonna consider not using the program when i use my gunner.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

darkante
Jul 29, 2007, 12:11 PM
And ohh, itīs a great good to have also when you wanna be lazy and level debuff or buffs as a force while away from the PC..
So the buffs doesnīt feel useless seeing how slowly they level. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

jayster
Jul 29, 2007, 12:40 PM
On 2007-07-29 09:45, TheLOLBandit wrote:
lol i think i was in the same party as you on moatoob

wasn't the guys name strider or something
if you ask me that would take the fun out of the game
yes it does save your button but it seems like it would be boring

Lol yeah that was the party. You're the guy who died 3 times =P but I'm wondering if it was just his setup he had that did that or if that'll happen with any turbo controller. Except it may become pointless soon if they put timed attacks back into the game.

Kion
Jul 29, 2007, 03:44 PM
it'll be another four months before AoI and it makes PSU play alot smoother.

HateName351
Jul 29, 2007, 03:53 PM
lol @ makes the game boring.

If you want to be the best gunner you can be.

Get the hori turbo joypad on ebay.

It is not a opinion. This controller makes or breaks a gunner.

Compaing 2 people using Deathmakers (10)

1 person using controller other using normal one. The one who is using the normal controller will have 300 + PP left when you are out of PP meaning you are firing a hell of a lot faster.

Turbo controller = win

DikkyRay
Jul 29, 2007, 05:19 PM
Why do people
feel the need
to space their
posts like this?

but really, i like button mashing. Its easier to twist and turn and fight w/o turbo on. Plus you can cancel your skill (if you are a hunter) easier without a turbo on

l_Will_l
Jul 30, 2007, 06:37 AM
think someone could explain to me how you use this JoyToKey program? i just dled it and im confused as hell on how to auto cast? i just wanna finish lvlin up my buffs while im at work. cause its gunna take forever now that they are at lvl 23. anyways if anyone can help me out that would be great.