PDA

View Full Version : general price list

Travis IV
Jul 29, 2007, 02:36 PM
hmmm, sorry for the double post here but im lost in the new prices of everything, i have so many things to sell but i see price ranges waaaay high and waaay low, whats an average range to sell photons, and materials like berries and truffles, and metals?

relentless
Jul 29, 2007, 02:51 PM
If you aren't too lazy, look into the synthesis shops, you can buy truffles, metals etc. from NPC shops.
Well, there are a few exceptions but I don't think people are looking for Omega Acids, Hustle Berrys etc. o.0 They are pretty common drops, only few people actually want / look for them. -_-
As for elemental photons, again, look into others player shops if you're not too lazy and compare so you can make up a good price for them.
Idk about the price for photons, it's rly different depending on the people, I'd say like 5k-10k each..

lol at your other thread.. <.< And I think there are enough topics like this, maybe use the search function if you know what that is.Plus I dont think or know if this is even the right area to post in. o.0

Travis IV
Jul 29, 2007, 02:57 PM
ok thanks, ya just havent been on in a while, so when i saw photons now between 5-10k it seemed high because they used to be very cheap, guess i can make some decent money now since ive been saving all of mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif, thanks again and sorry if i posted in the wrong thread

relentless
Jul 29, 2007, 03:04 PM
Rather the opposite.
I think elemental photons prices are much lower than before now, the era of the hackers and haxeta isn't completely over yet.
It was a long time ago but I used to sell them for 10k each.(that was pretty cheap then)
Now I don't know if you can call it "cheap" because not every single person has like 99mil or so.
If some people weren't too obsessed with synthing asap they could of hunt them themselves, photons drop like raindrops in some missions.
Right now imo I would just hunt for photons if I needed some but I have enough of them so idc. 0.o

Well, the topic you started here is called a "thread".
The area you posted that thread in is a Sub-Forum I guess. I don't know but I assume if this is the wrong place a Mod will just move it to the right area or eventually will delete it if this is a nonsense thread in their opinion.