PDA

View Full Version : I should have known better.

Mystil
Jul 30, 2007, 12:47 PM
Not saying anybodys name and they know who they are and better shut up but I should have left when I found out who this person was that's all.

Two things about my character that I'm not oblivious to:

-She's weak compared to better equipped "humans" FFs.
-She is a human FF period and will never be even close to a cast and a beast.

You can only work so hard with what you have. I have crappy 20-24% weapons because:

-I foolishly relied on player shops since day one
-When I had 99mil I didn't think "ahead", and I was an FT at the time. I spent all that money on a class I got very tired of.

To compensate I use the PAs for what they can do and not what they can deal. The individual of course paid no attention to all the knocking down I was doing so that the *stronger* players can have thier fun and not get owned, and didn't really say anything to the gunners who of course(and 70% at Kegu don't) were'nt using traps and we were finishing Demons Above in like 30min.

I don't argue in parties, my thing was if I was slowing the party down, the leader knew what to do. I was only there for the money. Because I need money to help fund my new striking PM that will be used in an attempt to synth myself better weapons. Nevermind armor, I'll never find/get/buy better armor(and good ones are out of anyones reach. 50mil for a 30% yamata senba for example).

Now..

I know my character blows, I don't need nobody to point that out to me and there isn't a damn thing I can do it about for now so stay off my back.

jayster
Jul 30, 2007, 01:42 PM
anything that does damage is a good character =D

Mystil
Jul 30, 2007, 05:51 PM
Only on the 360.

VanHalen
Jul 30, 2007, 06:43 PM
I think we are in the same position in terms of weapon %s and PM building. I don't think being a Human FF sucks I have a Newman FF cause I wanted a male one in PSO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Anyway I hope you can get your meseta problems worked out to make that PM http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DikkyRay
Jul 30, 2007, 09:09 PM
Wth?
Humans wre made to be pretty much good at everything. So it shouldnt be a problem. That person is just a douche that doesnt know anything

Mixfortune
Jul 30, 2007, 09:20 PM
There's always those min/maxers in these kinds of games where you have to deal with potential class roles and other people in general, especially when time spent is a factor to character success.

It may be a long overused argument to this kind of situation, but unless they're paying your monthly fee for you they don't really have the grounds to speak shit about your playstyle if your intentions are good. That is to say, you're not being purposely destructive in your actions. Obviously they're still able to remove you from the party if they're the leader, and they have that right as well.

Just don't worry about people giving you a hard time for it for no reason, because their actions then are unfounded.

drizzle
Jul 31, 2007, 02:02 AM
o_O nobody's ever complained about my über 14% weapons and level 8 PAs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drizzle on 2007-07-31 00:03 ]</font>

Mystil
Aug 2, 2007, 07:29 PM
Eh another run in.

The player was blacklisted.

DurakkenX
Aug 2, 2007, 07:57 PM
Personally I don't see the problem with playing any way you like...most missions can be handled well by 2 people and any more is really just speeding up the process so any damage is added speed...

As far as weapon selection...well the way the levels are set up you really aren't help yourself much unless your willing to carry at least 2 of every weapon you have and photon charges to fill them up (i don't use them even though i always have a full stack ^.^) Any other time you really aren't "increasing" your damage. You are taking damage away from the other mobs so that you can quick damage a dif one as most issions consist of opposite element mobs...So Lets say you bring a full pallet of fire weapons with 50% because there are ice mobs... and there is also fire mobs, but you ignore those cuz they don't kill you as fast... well if you hit a ice mob you are doing 600dmg and if you hit a fire mob you are doing 200dmg where as a neutral is hitting for 400 on both... and really you aren't speeding up because all those hits that you would have had to use on the ice mob you are now using on the fire mob...therefor you need 50% fire and 50% ice weapons, otherwise your not doing really anything

Beyond that... I just like the looks of things personally and I could care less about damage output as long as it's enough to get the job done within a reasonable amount of time.