PDA

View Full Version : How long would it take to complete online story mode with th

Alkaar
Jul 30, 2007, 02:51 PM
I haven't played though all of the online story missions yet and will be trying to get all of them finished with one of my characters to get Tonio's partner card.

For those of you that have done all the available online missions thus far, how long would you say it took?

If I wanted to get it all done in one sitting, how long might that take me?

SabZero
Jul 30, 2007, 02:52 PM
I'd say about one hour per mission on C on average.

Xaeris
Jul 30, 2007, 02:53 PM
I've consistently spent an hour on each mission. A few of them took a bit longer in the range of ten minutes or so, or in the case of the latest pain in the arse mission, two friggin' hours, but that's about how long you can expect to spend. So...nine hours. Mind you, this was on A difficulty. I expect it'd take much less time on C if you just want cards.

PALRAPPYS
Jul 30, 2007, 02:54 PM
About 1 hour per mission is probably pretty accurate. Since I only do the missions for the story, I do them all on C. The last one was pretty annoying though. -.-

About 1 hour or less for each will probably be about it. Some are only about 30-45 minutes though.

Aka
Jul 30, 2007, 02:55 PM
You're probably looking at least 5-6 hours. There's just so much damn text and unskippable cut-scenes. I just did Chapter 2-5 on one of my chars and it took like...2 hours at least on C rank, wasn't paying too much attention to time.

DreamLocke
Jul 30, 2007, 02:56 PM
If you just want to see the story and get all the NPC's, do the C rank story missions. I got all of them done in two days.

Alkaar
Jul 30, 2007, 02:58 PM
Thanks guys. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tigerram
Jul 30, 2007, 02:58 PM
It depends really. For example, Price of Genocide 2 is the mission you would get Tonnio. That mission is a royal pain, so if you wish to get through that mission quickly, I suggest you find the topic that got many responses to this.

Also, there's another mission that you'll need to station Laia at a switch, and you'll have to go chasing the other 4 swtiches before they all turn back off again in about 60 seconds I believe it is, I forgot the name of it. Other than that, the missions will be a breeze if you do them all on C; as far as a time frame, er....give or take 3 1/2 hours maybe? This is just a guess too. Anyhow, good luck.