PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Favorite Weapon?

Silve
Jul 31, 2007, 01:39 AM
With AoI coming out and it's modifications to pp regeneration and combat in general, it looks like we might be able to make it through missions without rotating through every weapon that we have on us. So, if you were able to use a single weapon set (include both weapons if you're using single handers) in the game, what would it be? (include PA sets, and element if you're feeling so inclined)

For me, I'd go with Ice Gudda Skela (I prefer the knuckles that have the three "blades" going down the arm) with the Bogga Zubba PA on it. I find that PA to be my favorite with it's "IMPACT" feel, how it makes the knuckles spin like a drill, and the rising effect, plus it has a nice balance against regular hits that keeps them useful for speed even now, and the lvl.2 sleep is nothing to snarl at.

Other than that, I'd go with a Lightning Mugunruk with Dus Daggas. It's just great a high intensity combo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silve on 2007-07-30 23:43 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Jul 31, 2007, 01:42 AM
Halarod; whenever I get it back on my new char.

Diga
Rabarta
Foie
Gizonde

darkante
Jul 31, 2007, 02:50 AM
Favorite weapon on my Fortefighter?

Twin Blades and Knuckles.
I feel pretty dominating using both, especially Knuckles.

Everytime i use it, i think of the God Hand game on the PS2. XD
That was a hilarious game. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 31, 2007, 03:35 AM
38% fire Hanzo!

panzer_unit
Jul 31, 2007, 10:54 AM
Python & Rapier all the way... burning hit + rising strike.

HFlowen
Jul 31, 2007, 10:59 AM
My 44% fire seva cresa.

I assume a crea would replenish PP faster since it hits an extra target.

Kylie
Jul 31, 2007, 11:06 AM
But I like having an entire arsenal of weapons to choose from. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

But eh, I guess I'd go with light Ran-Misaki with Rensan Senshou-ga

or ice Katsuno-zashi with Moubu Seiran-zan

HaydenX
Jul 31, 2007, 11:22 AM
Daga Cresa + Ageha-Kikami

DikkyRay
Jul 31, 2007, 11:24 AM
Axes and Spears.

RegulusHikari
Jul 31, 2007, 11:25 AM
Double Agito for my Figun, hands down.
Definitely my Blackbull or a Shigga Desta for my FG.

beatrixkiddo
Jul 31, 2007, 11:32 AM
Spears

Davot
Jul 31, 2007, 12:35 PM
On 2007-07-31 09:32, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Spears

Akaimizu
Jul 31, 2007, 12:41 PM
Tynselle: Of course, the all mighty Twin Handguns! (You expect any other answer for Tynselle?)

Mufonna: Geee. I'm sort of undecided on this one. I guess my favorite weapon with Mufonna is Britne--...er....I'm sorry. I almost got that terribly wrong. I mean...Spears.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-07-31 10:41 ]</font>

DreamLocke
Jul 31, 2007, 12:59 PM
For my WT, spears; especially if they fix the PP usage on those.

GT...crossbow. After 21+ they empty out disappointingly quick.

pionear
Jul 31, 2007, 02:27 PM
As of the weapons I currently possess...

My Main FG: Crea Doubles.
My Cast fG: My Phantom +5. (If you don't count my SUV as a weapon).

MSAksion
Jul 31, 2007, 02:32 PM
FT - Rod of course. 4 Spells, superior TP and PP. If you're an FT why not use the FT's ultimate weapon? Hybrids use Wands and that's okay since its not their main attack style.

GT - RIFLE. Status level 4, superb rate of fire, longest range gun. As a GT damage is not terribly important but Status inducing IS. Standing back and BURNING and VIRUSING large enemies can make up for the low ATP Modifer. I believe GT in Expansion gets S rank bow but the rifle is twice as fast at laying down BURN and VIRUS.