PDA

View Full Version : Grenade Launcher Glitch?

Soda
Jul 31, 2007, 08:44 PM
I seen Someone Shooting 2 Grenades at the same time.Just wondering If anyone knows how to do that.If so,I would like to know.Thank you

Garnet_Moon
Jul 31, 2007, 08:50 PM
I think it's considered an exploit, and I don't think you're allowed to talk about them on this forum.

There was a thread on PSOW the other day, but it had several people talking about rules, exploits, hacks, etc. I don't know where it is or how it ended, but I don't think it's OK to talk about it here.

Golto
Jul 31, 2007, 08:54 PM
Using the same glitch as the Laser cannon trick? This isn't a malicious glitch so is there really a problem describing how to do it?

pikachief
Jul 31, 2007, 08:56 PM
On 2007-07-31 18:54, Golto wrote:
Using the same glitch as the Laser cannon trick? This isn't a malicious glitch so is there really a problem describing how to do it?

is it really the same glitch? cuz the laser canon glitch is done by zooming in and u cant zoom in with the granades

Soda
Jul 31, 2007, 08:57 PM
Its not a cheat,Its a Glitch in the game.If it was a cheat then I wouldnt have posted this.I seen ppl talking about the Laser cannon glitch the other day and that post is still up and getting replys

Soda
Jul 31, 2007, 08:59 PM
im trying to figure out if you need 2 grenade launchers.hmmm ima try something like that later.I dont think you use the zoom and googles.it isnt the same

pikachief
Jul 31, 2007, 09:00 PM
On 2007-07-31 18:59, Soda wrote:
im trying to figure out if you need 2 grenade launchers.hmmm ima try something like that later.I dont think you use the zoom and googles.it isnt the same

u might shoot with a granade launcher then switch and jsut go back and forth...

did u say he was shooting them quickly or at the same time?

Soda
Jul 31, 2007, 09:03 PM
It was weird.He shot one and the other one would be right behind it.sometimes i would see 3 in the air at the same time

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 31, 2007, 09:34 PM
Might have just been lag on one of your guys sides.

Golto
Jul 31, 2007, 09:40 PM
Oh so you can't use the goggles if they are in the quick use item slot while shooting a grenade then switch back to having the Grenade Launcher selected?

If they switch between multiple Weapons even if it has the same bullet equipped you will still get the switching weapon gfx effect. Did you see the weapon switch gfx effect while this person was shooting?

DikkyRay
Jul 31, 2007, 10:20 PM
Soda put it like this-
Duping in PSO was a glitch, not a cheat. Still not allowd to talk about it.
But seeing as im 100% sure this is just massive lag, i think its ok.

I have done it before with rifle shots. Because of lag i shoot 2 right after the other

Soda
Aug 1, 2007, 01:41 AM
you know it could have been lag.he might have been using a standby router.Thats the only way I think its possible.i seen ppl do that dumb stanby on the fire mission on a jao hunt to hit the switches

Phantomface
Aug 1, 2007, 01:45 AM
of course, there's always the possibility that it IS a malicious hack and we're all doomed...

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 1, 2007, 01:55 AM
It doesn't work because if you switch before the grenade hits the ground it vanishes

pikachief
Aug 1, 2007, 11:19 AM
On 2007-07-31 23:55, Jonathan_F wrote:
It doesn't work because if you switch before the grenade hits the ground it vanishes

u win this round sega...... but next time you'll overlook something like always! MUHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!